PDA

View Full Version : To My Friends In The Usa

J'Pol
07-18-2004, 10:03 PM
You are all feckin mentalists (http://www.lifecase.com/)

Think about what this link means.

Snee
07-18-2004, 10:16 PM
Do they have one you can put on your head too? 'cos that one only protects a rather small area, all things considered. Or maybe a luggage that converts into a really small bunker, 'cos that'd be cool.

ziggyjuarez
07-19-2004, 12:46 AM
eny1 try the demo?

SillyRumours
07-19-2004, 12:50 AM
http://www.lifecase.com/photos/cover3.jpg

Wow, only 2 seconds to put it on! The guy with the sub-machinegun will barely have any time to work out what you're doing let alone pull the trigger and shoot your foot

ziggyjuarez
07-19-2004, 12:51 AM
or face.

SillyRumours
07-19-2004, 09:53 AM
or gut.

asmithz
07-19-2004, 10:05 AM
Stupid :schnauz:

jazzthefunk
07-19-2004, 12:28 PM
please stop bombing the rest of us! :smoke: :D

Snee
07-19-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by jazzthefunk@19 July 2004 - 13:36
please stop bombing the rest of us! :smoke: :D
I thought you lived in the UK.

jazzthefunk
07-19-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by SnnY+19 July 2004 - 12:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY @ 19 July 2004 - 12:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jazzthefunk@19 July 2004 - 13:36
please stop bombing the rest of us&#33; :smoke:&nbsp; :D
I thought you lived in the UK. [/b][/quote]
i do but i consider myself international in the sence that america is the one remaining superpower and that it has polarised itself against the rest of the world. Just like the soviet union it should be fragmented into its states and each state should be operated in much the same way as the emerging European model. :smoke:

UcanRock2
07-19-2004, 12:39 PM
Is that a hint J&#39;Pol?

http://img71.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Kingropes/US_Flag1.gif

Snee
07-19-2004, 12:53 PM
The US may have bombed parts of the world, but in some cases the UK has joined in with occupations and whatnot.

From my POV, the UK under Blair is pretty damn tight with the US.

And I&#39;m not sure that there&#39;s any real connection between this:

Originally posted by jazzthefunk
i do but i consider myself international

And this:

in the sence that america is the one remaining superpower and that it has polarised itself against the rest of the world. Just like the soviet union it should be fragmented into its states and each state should be operated in much the same way as the emerging European model.&nbsp; :blink:
And btw, the emerging european model you mention, is going towards unification, which may well end up with a similar system the US are employing now, what with EU laws already overriding local laws, and the common currency and politics and all that.

I haven&#39;t decided how to feel about that yet. At any rate it might eventually create a new sort of balance.

Apart from that the chinese are on the rise economically, and China may well become the next superpower, which is something one might worry about, seeing as china holds about a fifth of the earth&#39;s population, while being under the influence of a somewhat undemocratic regime. And compared to china, the US is pretty damned open.

I daresay we haven&#39;t seen anything close to the kind of polarization that might occur if China evolves further. We may be talking the east against the west to an extent we can&#39;t even try to predict, or possibly china against the rest of the world, for that matter.

sampson
07-19-2004, 01:14 PM
You are all feckin mentalists

If you think this is the mentality of all Americans, you&#39;re wrong. VERY WRONG.

jazzthefunk
07-19-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by SnnY+19 July 2004 - 13:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY @ 19 July 2004 - 13:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The US may have bombed parts of the world, but in some cases the UK has joined in with occupations and whatnot.

From my POV, the UK under Blair is pretty damn tight with the US.

And I&#39;m not sure that there&#39;s any real connection between this:
<!--QuoteBegin-jazzthefunk
i do but i consider myself international

And this:

in the sence that america is the one remaining superpower and that it has polarised itself against the rest of the world. Just like the soviet union it should be fragmented into its states and each state should be operated in much the same way as the emerging European model.&nbsp; :blink:
And btw, the emerging european model you mention, is going towards unification, which may well end up with a similar system the US are employing now, what with EU laws already overriding local laws, and the common currency and politics and all that.

I haven&#39;t decided how to feel about that yet. At any rate it might eventually create a new sort of balance.

Apart from that the chinese are on the rise economically, and China may well become the next superpower, which is something one might worry about, seeing as china holds about a fifth of the earth&#39;s population, while being under the influence of a somewhat undemocratic regime. And compared to china, the US is pretty damned open.

I daresay we haven&#39;t seen anything close to the kind of polarization that might occur if China evolves further. We may be talking the east against the west to an extent we can&#39;t even try to predict, or possibly china against the rest of the world, for that matter. [/b][/quote]
well i for one dont want to go the USA route of centralization of power&#33;&#33; Im sure that western capatilism is the problem the unequal distribution of wealth. China OK is worrying also but thats because like america it is an expanding empire, we in europe i would like to think politicaly have learnt the error of colonial thinking&#33; Learn from our mistakes i say&#33;&#33; And as far as our goverment is concerned, I renounce it&#33; I did not agree with that war and protested against our affiliation with Bush&#39;s adminerstration and was along with millions of others routinely ignored :smoke:

tracydani
07-19-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@19 July 2004 - 00:11
You are all feckin mentalists (http://www.lifecase.com/)

Think about what this link means.
:lol: I just saw personal parachutes on tv the other day. They were making them available for people who work in tall buildings :lol:

TD

jazzthefunk
07-19-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by sampson@19 July 2004 - 13:22

You are all feckin mentalists

If you think this is the mentality of all Americans, you&#39;re wrong. VERY WRONG.
i agree i have sum wonderful american friends

Canti
07-19-2004, 08:31 PM
http://lifecase.com/photos/cover3.jpg
I like how in picture#2 buddy feels all protected even though hes obviously about to be shot in the nuts.