PDA

View Full Version : I Was Wondering...

hippychick
07-19-2004, 03:15 PM
I was wondering if ne 1 knows if the movies from here are burnable after u dl them???
Movielink (http://movielink.com/commerce/home/Home.jhtml)
Thanxs

{I}{K}{E}
07-19-2004, 03:23 PM
Thanks for your interest in Movielink, the leading source for movies delivered directly over the internet. We want you to enjoy our powerful movie download experience, but it is presently unavailable to users outside of the United States.

hippychick
07-19-2004, 03:27 PM
LOL thanxs IKE but help me out...(blonde here)...Does that mean I can burn them 2 vcd after I dl them to my comp? I was told by some friends it might not be possible.

Storm
07-19-2004, 05:46 PM
why couldnt you???

if you can download them and save em to your HDD, you can burn em........

slim150
07-19-2004, 05:50 PM
No, our terms of use currently do not permit burning or other copying of the movies, or transferring them to a portable media player. However, you can download directly to a laptop for portability. You will enjoy a Storage Period of up to 30 days, during which you must use your 24-hour Viewing Period. These timeframes are customary for pay-per-view and video-on-demand services. We are currently exploring additional features that will enhance our service.

i think its like a mission impossible file, where it self destruts after viewing. That concept is dumb, your the one doing the hard work of downloading it. I'd rather rent a movie or on demand one. and its probably in .rm format lol :P