PDA

View Full Version : Moderators

oldmancan
03-22-2003, 01:02 AM
:unsure: What to do? I just made a post to the wrong forum. I can't see how to move it. Is that only for the mods? Can I contact a mod? Not such a big deal but maybe something to know.

Cheers, OMC

The Great Dude
03-22-2003, 01:05 AM
Don't worry about it, the mods will see it. ;) PM any mods that are online if you want.

jetje
03-22-2003, 02:25 AM
yes eventually you can pm, or if you make a post like this then tell were you posted it and where you would have thought it had to go... we move it then B)

vegeta
03-22-2003, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by oldmancan@22 March 2003 - 02:02
:unsure: What to do? I just made a post to the wrong forum. I can't see how to move it. Is that only for the mods? Can I contact a mod? Not such a big deal but maybe something to know.

Cheers, OMC
u dont have to worry dude its the mods who moves the post u dont have to pm them they will find that the thread is in the wrong place then they will move it :P .

Bender
03-23-2003, 04:08 PM
But we really like you guys to PM us about something like that, it saves us board surfing. :P

@ oldmancan: when you're on the www.k-lite.tk Board page, you see who's present at the time, the Mods are the ones in green.
Click on it and then on Private Message. :)

N£MO
03-23-2003, 04:20 PM
You can do what i did the other day when i wasn't sure of where to post a topic.I PM'd bender and asked him for his advice as thought better to do that then post and find its been moved,saves the mods work in the long run. :)