PDA

View Full Version : Rape Scandal Rocks Saudi Arabia

BawA
07-22-2004, 11:05 AM
Two young men from prominent Saudi families have been arrested, along with their Nigerian driver, for allegedly filming a sexual assault on a Saudi teenage girl.

The rape scandal broke after the men reportedly circulated footage of the assault through mobile phones equipped with cameras.

Camera phones are widely used in Saudi Arabia despite an official ban.

Saudi Arabia, which applies a strict form of sharia, or Islamic law, imposes the death penalty for rape.

The phone clip shows the secondary-school girl, aged 17, pleading as she is assaulted by the driver, while one of the two men, apparently her former boyfriend, hurls insults at her.

Sources close to the investigation said a 19-year-old, who had a falling out with the girl, was urged to exact revenge by the second Saudi accused, a 23-year-old, after she spurned advances by the older of the pair. The Nigerian accused of raping the girl worked as a driver for the family of the former boyfriend.

A Riyadh police source said that policemen have been deployed outside the houses of the men's families for fear they will be attacked by members of the girl's family seeking revenge, according to Albawaba.

Fuck my friend has the clip on his mobile but not showing it :angry:

Busyman
07-22-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@22 July 2004 - 07:06

Two young men from prominent Saudi families have been arrested, along with their Nigerian driver, for allegedly filming a sexual assault on a Saudi teenage girl.

The rape scandal broke after the men reportedly circulated footage of the assault through mobile phones equipped with cameras.

Saudi Arabia, which applies a strict form of sharia, or Islamic law, imposes the death penalty for rape.

The phone clip shows the secondary-school girl, aged 17, pleading as she is assaulted by the driver, while one of the two men, apparently her former boyfriend, hurls insults at her.

Sources close to the investigation said a 19-year-old, who had a falling out with the girl, was urged to exact revenge by the second Saudi accused, a 23-year-old, after she spurned advances by the older of the pair. The Nigerian accused of raping the girl worked as a driver for the family of the former boyfriend.

A Riyadh police source said that policemen have been deployed outside the houses of the men's families for fear they will be attacked by members of the girl's family seeking revenge, according to Albawaba.

You fuck your friends? :blink:

I hope they are girls.

I bet these men from prominet families won't get the death penalty but the driver sure will.
They'll say, "Well, he's the one that actually did the rape."

BawA
07-22-2004, 03:50 PM
I bet these men from prominet families won't get the death penalty but the driver sure will.

Good Point :lol:

ZaZu
07-22-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Busyman@22 July 2004 - 11:38
Oh I don't know the Saudi's are pretty strict about stuff like that, I won't be suprised if they all get the death penalty :o

DanB
07-22-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@22 July 2004 - 12:06

Do you want to see the poor girl get raped that badly? :unsure:

Thats quite sick if you do :(

tracydani
07-22-2004, 07:27 PM
What danb said.

Oh and you need :helpsmile:

TD

Darth Sushi
07-22-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by ZaZu@22 July 2004 - 19:01
Oh I don't know the Saudi's are pretty strict about stuff like that, I won't be suprised if they all get the death penalty  :o
I thought if you steal, they cut off your hand...if you lie, they cut off your tongue...and if you rape, they cut off your http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/w00tblur.gif

BawA
07-22-2004, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Darth Sushi+22 July 2004 - 23:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Darth Sushi @ 22 July 2004 - 23:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ZaZu@22 July 2004 - 19:01
Oh I don&#39;t know the Saudi&#39;s are pretty strict about stuff like that, I won&#39;t be suprised if they all get the death penalty&nbsp; :o
I thought if you steal, they cut off your hand...if you lie, they cut off your tongue...and if you rape, they cut off your http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/w00tblur.gif [/b][/quote]
Lol :lol:
the Stealing part is true but there is notting for lieing :lol:

Digital Nirvana
07-22-2004, 09:02 PM
nvm

cpt_azad
07-23-2004, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by Darth Sushi+22 July 2004 - 11:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Darth Sushi @ 22 July 2004 - 11:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ZaZu@22 July 2004 - 19:01
Oh I don&#39;t know the Saudi&#39;s are pretty strict about stuff like that, I won&#39;t be suprised if they all get the death penalty :o
I thought if you steal, they cut off your hand...if you lie, they cut off your tongue...and if you rape, they cut off your http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/w00tblur.gif [/b][/quote]
LMFAO :lol: :x :x :angry: :( :blink: