PDA

View Full Version : Australians Against This "war"

SHIFTY
03-22-2003, 01:29 AM
ok i noticed many many many protestors in the streets of Brisbane a few days ago.
if your so smart and think that there is any other way to handle this situation
please be kind to tell me because, i see what the US government and John Howard
and all the other countries backing the US as being completely fit. they are handling the
situation the proper way and there is no other way to do so, they have given Saddam Husein
a number of chances to stand down but he hasn't this so called "WAR" is what he wants,
and thats exactly what he is going to get, i wise man once said on the radio on
the way to school the other day "well lets switch the protestors with the suffering iraqi's
and see if they don't want war then". and this has got to be the best point thrown across
yet, other than PRime-Minister Howards speech which i thought was tremendous, well put together.
and it seemed he got the point across too because the coward simon Crene kept his mouth shut for a while
but still he is back at it again. that guy is so un-educated and his speeches all sound as though
some arragant fool has written them for him, all he does is go against the running government
party at the time so he can get the votes of those against John Howard. honestly if there was a simpler less
violent way for the government to handle the situation then they would use that method and they have tried all those
methods that were available and this is the final straw so John Howard has definately got my back
and as for u know nothing protesting fools, id shut your trap.

The Crypt Keeper
03-23-2003, 12:53 AM
I just hope the u.s and its allies actually find chem/bio/nuke weapons - if they dont then they will go down in history as evil murderous tyrants who have a hidden agenda.

testeron
03-23-2003, 03:11 AM
we will find chemical weapons, iīm sure - if they donīt find any, they will place them before they find them - thatīs the way! :ph34r:

Siras
03-23-2003, 03:14 AM
Im glad that we are backing up america if they didnt start the war it will go on and on and never stop so i hope they do a good job.
Its sad though about the helicopter going down though

swarnel
03-23-2003, 04:09 AM
im australian and i reckon what the australian army is doing is right.
it is better safe than sorry

ketoprak
03-23-2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by SHIFTY@22 March 2003 - 02:29
they are handling the
situation the proper way and there is no other way to do so
The problem is that there's no 'situation'. If Saddam had 'mass destruction weapons' he would have used them, wouldn't he?

Bush-Blair-Howard and friends are just killing people for their own political interest. I really see no reason to support them.

dwightfry
03-23-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by ketoprak+23 March 2003 - 13:49--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ketoprak @ 23 March 2003 - 13:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--SHIFTY@22 March 2003 - 02:29
they are handling the
situation the proper way and there is no other way to do so
The problem is that there&#39;s no &#39;situation&#39;. If Saddam had &#39;mass destruction weapons&#39; he would have used them, wouldn&#39;t he?

Bush-Blair-Howard and friends are just killing people for their own political interest. I really see no reason to support them. [/b][/quote]
No, he wouldn&#39;t have used them. If he does, then everyone would know that he was definitly lying, and then every country in the world will be on his ass.

jobes
03-23-2003, 02:56 PM
http://www.kdp.pp.se/chemical.html

ketoprak
03-23-2003, 03:34 PM
This is 15 years ago. No one denies it&#39;s true. Terribly true. But for what&#39;s happening now, there&#39;s nothing proven yet. It&#39;s only a question of faith.

And this whole story is only a question of faith.

As an atheist I don&#39;t believe in God, nor in President Bush.

In only believe in thinking. And there&#39;s no rational valid reason for this war.

sleepnmojo
03-23-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by The Crypt Keeper@23 March 2003 - 01:53
I just hope the u.s and its allies actually find chem/bio/nuke weapons - if they dont then they will go down in history as evil murderous tyrants who have a hidden agenda.
Of course we will find some. Doesn&#39;t mean they were iraq&#39;s weapons. They will only say they found some. We will believe them, because we are mindless drones. We can&#39;t prove for certain that they weren&#39;t there, because the military will just close off an area, and be all hush hush about it. Any evidence will probably be staged, much like roswell.

As for your faith statement. I think this war is wrong and i&#39;m christian. I don&#39;t believe in bush, i think he has a hidden agena. He needs this war, and once the hype of it goes away and people begin to see the truth, then i am sure most will change there minds.

For the protesters, there will always be protesters, no matter what. All wars there are protesters. I just choose not to go out on the street, and stand around and follow the crowd. I have a brain, and most intelligent people would probably agree this war is stupid.

SuperJude™
03-23-2003, 11:39 PM
The mindlessness really creeps up huh?

How about we just hope our people get home safe, is that too much to ask?

ketoprak(mindless ramble)

It was YOU who put Bush and God in the same statement, same sentence, so what does THAT say?

LMAO@that.

-SJ™

ketoprak
03-24-2003, 12:45 AM
How about we just hope our people get home safe, is that too much to ask?

If you want them safe, bring &#39;em back. You should know that war kills. On both sides.

It was YOU who put Bush and God in the same statement, same sentence, so what does THAT say?

It just says the truth. There&#39;s no evidence of the existence of God, and there&#39;s no evidence of this war being right. The only answer we get from the Americans is &#39;we believe in ou president&#39;. If that&#39;s not a question of faith, I wonder what this word means?

Spindulik
03-24-2003, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by testeron@23 March 2003 - 04:11
we will find chemical weapons, iīm sure - if they donīt find any, they will place them before they find them - thatīs the way&#33; :ph34r:
Here it is&#33; Click this link...
Chemical Factory (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=5&t=23482)
And docunments to lead the way to the weapons.

SHIFTY
03-25-2003, 11:42 AM

People who want to share their religious views with you
almost never want you to share yours with them.
and this wasnt a conversation of religion neither is thia a war of religion

For the protesters, there will always be protesters, no matter what. All wars there are protesters.
I just choose not to go out on the street, and stand around and follow the crowd. I have a brain,
and most intelligent people would probably agree this war is stupid.

The main accomplishment of almost all organized protests is to annoy people who are not in them. i am not against this war, and i think people should keep to their homes and leave it to the leaders
your not going to make a difference the troops arent coming home till the job is done, and i support this.

ketoprak
03-25-2003, 12:58 PM
and this wasnt a conversation of religion neither is thia a war of religion

I was not talking about religion but about faith. The majority of the US citizens are backing this war not because they can justify it rationaly but because they&#39;ve faith in their president, just like in another context they believe in God. It&#39;s the same principle, the same a-logic approach of reality.

But hopefully this faith will soon decrease, they will see the terrible facts and start use their mind instead of their heart.