PDA

View Full Version : Oh Sweet Mother Of God.

Smith
07-25-2004, 12:12 AM
dhawhdklahflkhflfjff

wwooaha ii mm chakingg.

i was at the ppark and we went iinto the forrrest and we found a whole fucking shit load of weed.

how do i dry it out properly?

Proper Bo
07-25-2004, 12:15 AM
I like how you sobered up towards the end of your sentence there :rolleyes:

:lol:

manker
07-25-2004, 12:15 AM
Put it on top of the radiator.

Actually since reading that thread about all North Americans needing a hot water tank to be able to shower the best bet would be to put it next to that.

Btw are you sure it's weed. If it was in a forrest it might just be some leaves or some rabbit droppings or something.

tesco
07-25-2004, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by TheCanuk@24 July 2004 - 19:13
dhawhdklahflkhflfjff

wwooaha ii mm chakingg.

i was at the ppark and we went iinto the forrrest and we found a whole fucking shit load of weed.

how do i dry it out properly?
lighter will dry it up real nice. :lol:

Smith
07-25-2004, 01:11 AM
lol ya cause he took a leaf a while ago and it was all dried up and just today he smoked it.

ive stumbeled apon a gold mine

i dont think were gonna touch it though, just because the police set up alot of stings in ontario. i read about it in the paper alot.

what are the chances of stumbeling apon a shit load of weed right in the open? were ppl walk their dogs.

jazzthefunk
07-25-2004, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by TheCanuk@25 July 2004 - 01:12
lol ya cause he took a leaf a while ago and it was all dried up and just today he smoked it.

ive stumbeled apon a gold mine

i dont think were gonna touch it though, just because the police set up alot of stings in ontario. i read about it in the paper alot.

what are the chances of stumbeling apon a shit load of weed right in the open? were ppl walk their dogs.
well done canuk you are blessed my friend, dry the doob then put the doob in a paper, pipe or bong and :smoke: it till youz remember y it should be legal there and here, aint no troble gonna amount from a scoobie on a doobie :smoke: it :D