07-27-2004, 02:46 AM
Hi everybody,
Im trying to find some Star Wars Comics, but
after long months of trying,
I just found two or 3,
how can i find all of them in the Web?

dbs
08-05-2004, 09:38 PM
well i have all of them, it took me 3 days to get it from bittorent cause it was a 5gb file, just go to filesoup.com and sign up, then go to the torrent section and then the comic subsection and you find it.

dano99
05-01-2005, 10:58 PM
I found a lot of Star wars comics on suprnova, unfortunately its down now. Some of my torrents were almost 90% full and now its gone.

Comic Central has the most variety not only of Star wars but other comics too.

<----------Darth Vader rulez------------->

Hairbautt
05-02-2005, 02:23 AM
I was looking for the Tales of the Jedi one. I found the torrent, but no one ever seems to share/seed (whatever term goes there) it anymore.

worldpease
05-02-2005, 02:48 AM
Ooh my.
I didn't even remember I made this post, check the date!.
By the way, I also found the 5G Pack but didn't get it.

btw, a couple of months ago I found a forum where they had made two gmail accounts,
and put all theys omics in there so they coul take the ones they did not have,
but it's in spanish so I don't thing you want the addres and password.

Hairbautt
05-02-2005, 03:02 AM
Oh, someone bumped this topic then...I was just looking for the Tales of the Jedi Series (only needed 2). But yeah...that giga pack is way to 'giga' for me.

DarthInsinuate
05-02-2005, 01:54 PM
try IRC, there's a few good channels on the dejatoons network

i also hear DC++ is very good for comics, but i haven't had a dig around on that

jabby85
05-03-2005, 09:10 PM
demonoid has a lot of comics, well they did have. some may have dissapeared tho if unseeded for 5 days. post in the forums for a request i know theres a couple of guys who has star wars (actually, i've done a search there and theres star wars, whether its the ones u want, i dunno)

zcultfm which is a comic only torrent site has star wars also and yes dc++ theres zillions.

Bebi
05-04-2005, 09:53 AM
DC++ and go into the comic hubs, it has everything you need and everything is mostly in cbz or cbr format