PDA

View Full Version : Any Sig Designers Out There?



Cheese
07-29-2004, 10:43 AM
I need a sig exactly like this one, only spelt right please. Thanks in advance.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v355/soil-soil/soilsig.jpg

SoiL
07-29-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese@29 July 2004 - 10:44
I need a sig exactly like this one, only spelt right please. Thanks in advance.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v355/soil-soil/soilsig.jpg
:angry: i would of made u one but ur dissing my spelling
B*TCH!

Cheese
07-29-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Mr JP Fugley+29 July 2004 - 10:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr JP Fugley @ 29 July 2004 - 10:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@29 July 2004 - 10:44
I need a sig exactly like this one, only spelt right please.&nbsp; Thanks in advance.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v355/soil-soil/soilsig.jpg
What&#39;s a losing ? [/b][/quote]
Whatever it is LoiS has won it or is about to... :ph34r:

manker
07-29-2004, 10:51 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/manker/soilsigmanker.jpg

I&#39;m a 1337 paint d00d.

SoiL
07-29-2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by manker@29 July 2004 - 10:52
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/manker/soilsigmanker.jpg

I&#39;m a 1337 paint d00d.
at least u havent fucked the picture up...
*sits back and waits for u 2 fuck it up*
u fuckers <_<

manker
07-29-2004, 11:00 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/manker/soilsigmankers.jpg

I think I&#39;ve found a vocation. Cheese is my ideas man, I&#39;m the skilled hand :01:

Cheese
07-29-2004, 11:09 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/lois.jpg

(>Zero Cool<)
07-29-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by manker@29 July 2004 - 11:01
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/manker/soilsigmankers.jpg

I think I&#39;ve found a vocation. Cheese is my ideas man, I&#39;m the skilled hand :01:
don&#39;t think you wanna be cheese&#39;s hand, skilled or otherwise, think where you will go :blink: :helpsmile:

Cheese
07-29-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)+29 July 2004 - 11:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ((>Zero Cool<) @ 29 July 2004 - 11:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-manker@29 July 2004 - 11:01
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/manker/soilsigmankers.jpg

I think I&#39;ve found a vocation. Cheese is my ideas man, I&#39;m the skilled hand&nbsp; :01:
don&#39;t think you wanna be cheese&#39;s hand, skilled or otherwise, think where you will go :blink: :helpsmile: [/b][/quote]
undiscovered country... :blink:

manker
07-29-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese+29 July 2004 - 12:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 29 July 2004 - 12:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@29 July 2004 - 11:17
<!--QuoteBegin-manker@29 July 2004 - 11:01
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/manker/soilsigmankers.jpg

I think I&#39;ve found a vocation. Cheese is my ideas man, I&#39;m the skilled hand&nbsp; :01:
don&#39;t think you wanna be cheese&#39;s hand, skilled or otherwise, think where you will go :blink: :helpsmile:
undiscovered country... :blink: [/b][/quote]
Only if I play my cards right.

Higher than a Jack? :o

DanB
07-29-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by manker+29 July 2004 - 12:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 29 July 2004 - 12:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Withcheese@29 July 2004 - 12:23

Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@29 July 2004 - 11:17
<!--QuoteBegin-manker@29 July 2004 - 11:01
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/manker/soilsigmankers.jpg

I think I&#39;ve found a vocation. Cheese is my ideas man, I&#39;m the skilled hand&nbsp; :01:
don&#39;t think you wanna be cheese&#39;s hand, skilled or otherwise, think where you will go :blink: :helpsmile:
undiscovered country... :blink:
Only if I play my cards right.

Higher than a Jack? :o [/b][/quote]
Lower than a King :lol:

Snee
07-29-2004, 11:49 AM
Maybe it is spelled right, maybe he&#39;s in fact winning our losing. :blink:

Cheese
07-29-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by SnnY@29 July 2004 - 11:50
Maybe it is spelled right, maybe he&#39;s in fact winning our losing. :blink:
Then who or what is Im?

DanB
07-29-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese+29 July 2004 - 12:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 29 July 2004 - 12:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SnnY@29 July 2004 - 11:50
Maybe it is spelled right, maybe he&#39;s in fact winning our losing. :blink:
Then who or what is Im? [/b][/quote]
That has to be I.Martin

enoughfakefiles
07-29-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by danb+29 July 2004 - 12:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 29 July 2004 - 12:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Withcheese@29 July 2004 - 12:52
<!--QuoteBegin-SnnY@29 July 2004 - 11:50
Maybe it is spelled right, maybe he&#39;s in fact winning our losing. :blink:
Then who or what is Im?
That has to be I.Martin [/b][/quote]
Me jane. :lol: :lol:

@cheese nice sig. :D :D

manker
07-29-2004, 11:56 AM
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v355/soil-soil/soilsig.jpg

Perhaps both statements are descripitive.

The guy on the right is Im - and he&#39;s winning.

The SoiL graphic is called Your - and he&#39;s losing

Dammit, LoiS has pwned us all :angry:
edit: nah, would need commas too

Snee
07-29-2004, 11:57 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/snorlax/sing.jpg

Either this or something about lasagna, if it&#39;s spelled wrogn, I reckon.




Sorry bout the poor qual, still no photoshop.

SoiL
07-29-2004, 12:02 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/soil-soil/fu.gif
took a while but i did it&#33; http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/soil-soil/01.gif

Spider_dude
07-29-2004, 12:02 PM
here how about this.

Image Resized
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/spd/louisesigspider.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> ('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/spd/louisesigspider.jpg')

manker
07-29-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by SnnY@29 July 2004 - 12:58
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/snorlax/sing.jpg

Either this or something about lasagna, if it&#39;s spelled wrogn, I reckon.




Sorry bout the poor qual, still no photoshop.
Yeah, kinda sucky quality. If no photoshop use Paint.

I get great results :01:

manker
07-29-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by SoiL@29 July 2004 - 13:03
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/soil-soil/fu.gif
took a while but i did it&#33; http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/soil-soil/01.gif
apostrophes?

Spider_dude
07-29-2004, 12:04 PM
here louise i made you this.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/spd/louisesigspider_small.jpg

SoiL
07-29-2004, 12:10 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/soil-soil/affenstall.gif :blink:

SoiL
07-29-2004, 12:11 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/soil-soil/bill_front.jpg

Spider_dude
07-29-2004, 12:14 PM
well done you win the lets post random pictures competition.

manker
07-29-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Spider_dude@29 July 2004 - 13:15
well done you win the lets post random pictures competition.
I think LoiS is trying to spam the topic cause she&#39;s embarrased that we&#39;re calling her girly names :">

Bless.

100%
07-29-2004, 12:29 PM
http://www.peppercorn.com/store/media/trudeau_64939_lg.jpg
http://www.abigslice.com/cheesefondue_01.gif
http://www.abigslice.com/cheesefondue_03.gif
http://choice-recipes.com/Entries/CheeseFondue.jpg

SoiL
07-29-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by manker+29 July 2004 - 12:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 29 July 2004 - 12:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@29 July 2004 - 13:15
well done you win the lets post random pictures competition.
I think LoiS is trying to spam the topic cause she&#39;s embarrased that we&#39;re calling her girly names :">

Bless. [/b][/quote]
say what u want i know im soil and u freaks cant change nothing :01:

manker
07-29-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by SoiL+29 July 2004 - 13:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SoiL &#064; 29 July 2004 - 13:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by manker@29 July 2004 - 12:22
<!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@29 July 2004 - 13:15
well done you win the lets post random pictures competition.
I think LoiS is trying to spam the topic cause she&#39;s embarrased that we&#39;re calling her girly names :">

Bless.
say what u want i know im soiled and u freaks cant change nothing :01:[/b][/quote]
Yes LoiS, we know you&#39;re soiled...it&#39;s so sad :&#39;(

SoiL
07-29-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by manker+29 July 2004 - 12:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 29 July 2004 - 12:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by SoiL@29 July 2004 - 13:36

Originally posted by manker@29 July 2004 - 12:22
<!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@29 July 2004 - 13:15
well done you win the lets post random pictures competition.
I think LoiS is trying to spam the topic cause she&#39;s embarrased that we&#39;re calling her girly names :">

Bless.
say what u want i know im soiled and u freaks cant change nothing :01:
Yes LoiS, we know you&#39;re soiled...it&#39;s so sad :&#39;( [/b][/quote]
:ph34r: stop looking down my pants u pervs&#33;

Snee
07-29-2004, 01:11 PM
Lots of bo-bos all over the place.

Virtualbody1234
07-29-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by SoiL+29 July 2004 - 06:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SoiL &#064; 29 July 2004 - 06:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by manker@29 July 2004 - 12:22
<!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@29 July 2004 - 13:15
well done you win the lets post random pictures competition.
I think LoiS is trying to spam the topic cause she&#39;s embarrased that we&#39;re calling her girly names :">

Bless.
say what u want i know im soil and u freaks cant change nothing :01:[/b][/quote]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/soil-soil/soilsig3.jpg

He still doesn&#39;t want to learn about the apostrophe (http://www.bcc.ctc.edu/writinglab/Apostrophe.html).

enoughfakefiles
07-29-2004, 02:04 PM
Come on now tell him your only joking about the spelling. :lol: :lol:

Proper Bo
07-29-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by SnnY@29 July 2004 - 14:12
Lots of bo-bos all over the place.
huh? :huh:

Cheese
07-29-2004, 03:21 PM
This is, of course, all meant in jest SoiL and to show you I mean well I will deliberately make a speeling mistake so you can take the piss out of me. :01:

Proper Bo
07-29-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese@29 July 2004 - 16:22
This is, of course, all meant in jest SoiL and to show you I mean well I will deliberately make a speeling mistake so you can take the piss out of me. :01:
I&#39;m asshuming that gamma mistacke is on purpus to?

Snee
07-29-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese@29 July 2004 - 16:22
This is, of course, all meant in jest SoiL and to show you I mean well I will deliberately make a speeling mistake so you can take the piss out of me. :01:
You sort of spoiled the game now.

Cheese
07-29-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Proper Bo, I tell thee+29 July 2004 - 15:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Proper Bo, I tell thee @ 29 July 2004 - 15:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@29 July 2004 - 16:22
This is, of course, all meant in jest SoiL and to show you I mean well I will deliberately make a speeling mistake so you can take the piss out of me. :01:
I&#39;m asshuming that gamma mistacke is on purpus to? [/b][/quote]
I don&#39;t make mostakes by accident.

AJD420
04-07-2009, 09:01 AM
I really need a sig desiged for me plz. Its for My MMO Char. Needs to have my Characters nam int , Name of Game I play Name Of Guild I belong to and which shard i play on.. would like it ob the carjer side with sone kind of knight

Let ne knoe ple ill nake it worth your time
PlZ email to discuss it in better detail

ajdfourtwenty@gmail.com

TY Arod

Barbarossa
04-07-2009, 09:04 AM
How are you going to make it worth my time. Exactly :blink:

NippleCake
04-07-2009, 03:19 PM
How are you going to make it worth my time. Exactly :blink:

He'll lend you his lucky charm sword from his secret guild. It does 25 damage :O

enoughfakefiles
04-07-2009, 07:50 PM
How are you going to make it worth my time. Exactly :blink:

He could get you a watch :unsure: