PDA

View Full Version : Whats Your Opinion On The War?

GONZO
03-22-2003, 05:42 PM
:unsure: :(

To my opinion nobody wins in war?
its something you would guess that with all this tecnology we would
have advanced in our treatment of other countries and people with
diferent races and religions it seems we have gone backwards.
Do you agree?,or disagree?

MagicNakor
03-22-2003, 06:51 PM
Unfortunately, every thread that deals with this topic devolves into a flamefest. <_<

:ninja:

mrcall1969
03-22-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by MagicNakor@22 March 2003 - 19:51
Unfortunately, every thread that deals with this topic devolves into a flamefest. <_<

:ninja:
Yeah, Please not another one :( :(

BullWinkle
03-22-2003, 11:04 PM
Yesturday on cnn they showed a village that the US troops liberated and the villagers were kissing and shaking the hands of all the troops. Looks to me like they won. In a war people die and it&#39;s terrible but isn&#39;t that what the world said the price of freedom was against Hitler?
Now I&#39;m not American and from now on I think the US should not help anybody. Whats that mister jew, someone is cooking your people in a pizza oven again? Well we would like to help but the world says no.
Oh you poor Albanians, you mean to tell us that they are trying to wipe your people off the face of the earth again? Thats to bad. Oh well, what are you going to do.
France is being invaded again? They&#39;ll be okay, they will just surrender and shower their new leaders in wine.
Palestine and Isreal, hey guys go at it, not like you contribute to anything, we would just be wasting our time trying to stop that war.
I know south Korea and all those places are worried about north Korea having nuclear capabilities. Maybe after the north has killed them all they will stop crying and the US won&#39;t have to worry about helping them anymore.
Without the US alot of people would now be speaking German. Don&#39;t tell me you guys would have won the war without them because it wouldn&#39;t have happened. Simple numbers, the allies in that war didn&#39;t have enough people or equipement. Sometimes I wish they would have stayed out of it then I wouldn&#39;t have to listen to all these whiners.

Veliop
03-22-2003, 11:55 PM
Thing is if the U.S. does something about countries that are having problems, the U.S. gets insulted. If they don&#39;t do anything about countries that are having problems, the U.S. gets insulted. Not many choices are there? :unsure:

dwightfry
03-23-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Veliop@23 March 2003 - 00:55
Thing is if the U.S. does something about countries that are having problems, the U.S. gets insulted. If they don&#39;t do anything about countries that are having problems, the U.S. gets insulted. Not many choices are there? :unsure:
So true.

I wish this war hadn&#39;t started, but so far it seems to be going pretty good, very few death&#39;s. Now that it is here, I hope that it is concluded soon with minimal casualties.

(I haven&#39;t watched the news today, so please don&#39;t get mad if I missed something big)

Z
03-23-2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by dwightfry+23 March 2003 - 01:05--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dwightfry @ 23 March 2003 - 01:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Veliop@23 March 2003 - 00:55
So true.

I wish this war hadn&#39;t started, but so far it seems to be going pretty good, very few death&#39;s. Now that it is here, I hope that it is concluded soon with minimal casualties.

(I haven&#39;t watched the news today, so please don&#39;t get mad if I missed something big) [/b][/quote]
very few deaths? r u kidding? theyre bomibing the fuckin city, and no matter how much they dont wanna admit it, tons of cilivians have definitely died. (and 2 or so americans).

The Crypt Keeper
03-23-2003, 12:40 AM
I hope that the U.S and its allies find chem/bio/nuke weapons - if they dont then they will go down in history as murderous tyrants&#33;&#33;

dwightfry
03-23-2003, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by lil_z+23 March 2003 - 01:31--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lil_z @ 23 March 2003 - 01:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -dwightfry@23 March 2003 - 01:05
<!--QuoteBegin--Veliop@23 March 2003 - 00:55
So true.

(I haven&#39;t watched the news today, so please don&#39;t get mad if I missed something big)
very few deaths? r u kidding? theyre bomibing the fuckin city, and no matter how much they dont wanna admit it, tons of cilivians have definitely died. (and 2 or so americans). [/b][/quote]
Last I heard, (yesterday morning), there were 30 or so civilians injured or killed. I&#39;m sure there has been more since then, but not nearly as bad almost everywar before this one. In wartime, countries used to be brutel, but in this war, we aren&#39;t even bothering to take POW&#39;s. We just take there weapons and send them home to there families. America is not trying to fight the Iraqi citizens, just the gov&#39;t. I do believe we are doing our best to keep the amount of civilian deaths to a minimum while still being able to complete our goal. War is bad, I think Bush is the worst thing to happen to our country in years, but if war is going to happen, this is nothing compared to how bad that it could be.

BITE_YOUR_CLITTY
03-28-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by GONZO@22 March 2003 - 18:42
:unsure: :(

To my opinion nobody wins in war?
its something you would guess that with all this tecnology we would
have advanced in our treatment of other countries and people with
diferent races and religions it seems we have gone backwards.
Do you agree?,or disagree?
Lots of things are true about war.
And this is the first one weve started,out right and boldly.Any other has been self-defence.
Some say this is.......except i thought the people who brought the towers down were in afhganistan...
not iraq.
I really would HATE George Bush(and i dont waste time hateing many)if this was all over OIL..God forbid that he would do this to us over oil.
Becouse if he has..BUSH GOTTA GO TO......
I am a American to the core,created in Kansas,born in Kansas..and traveled all over.No other place like HOME..the US of A
Some times war is a nessary evil of life.........and i would like to see the IRAQI people free of this peice of shit Despot,who is worthless dna.
But im soured with the thought that Civillians in soldiers clothes were sent..i.e. The National Gaurd.Ill never forgive Bush jr for that.
Why do i feel this way???
Well ,they arnt qualified,no offence ment ,but,soldiers are trained day in day out all day long,all week long ,all year long.Some 4 a life time.
Not 2 weekends a year,with some hours thrown in each month to fill the quoata.
I support our troops,have to no other way.They are Americans in harms way.
But i dont really support the people who sent them,nor will i the next time i vote.(even if george jr. buys his).
PS......Incase yu havent caught on,THE GOVERMENT IS BEHIND ALL RACE TENSIONS>>>>with out the friction of colour,we would all stop,look around and talk to each other.....and the goverment would b in trouble...DEEP TROUBLE.....They fear the population ever knowing the real truth...im not paranoid...but the truth would stun most people....some who didnt think they could b stunned...
PEACE WHEN POSSABILE