PDA

View Full Version : I Know What It Feels Like

JONNO_CELEBS
08-01-2004, 02:15 PM
To be a cartoon :frusty:

Talk about chain reaction, there's me in the store room (has a wooden floating floor), I pick up a case of cider and put it under my right arm, I go to pick up a 6 pack of 2ltr cordials, as I picked it up the polothene wrapper split and I dropped it, on it's way down it caught a stack of wine cases :frusty: Which dropped on my foot.........that hurt :angry: So I quickly pulled my foot out and stepped over the falling pile, my foot landed and went straight thru the floor....... :angry: that hurt....then I fall backwards into a pile of boxes of crisps which are now kinda crumpled :ph34r: and dropped the case of cider from under my arm which one of the tins split when it hit the floor and I got a face full of cider :blink:

DoH! :frusty:

Jonno B)

enoughfakefiles
08-01-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@1 August 2004 - 15:16
To be a cartoon :frusty:

Talk about chain reaction, there's me in the store room (has a wooden floating floor), I pick up a case of cider and put it under my right arm, I go to pick up a 6 pack of 2ltr cordials, as I picked it up the polothene wrapper split and I dropped it, on it's way down it caught a stack of wine cases :frusty: Which dropped on my foot.........that hurt :angry: So I quickly pulled my foot out and stepped over the falling pile, my foot landed and went straight thru the floor....... :angry: that hurt....then I fall backwards into a pile of boxes of crisps which are now kinda crumpled :ph34r: and dropped the case of cider from under my arm which one of the tins split when it hit the floor and I got a face full of cider :blink:

DoH! :frusty:

Jonno B)
I`m glad it was only one tin of cider. :o

JONNO_CELEBS
08-01-2004, 02:25 PM
So was I or I would have had to stay there :lol:

Jonno B)