PDA

View Full Version : Don't Support Terrorists!

ne1GotZardoz
03-23-2003, 03:12 AM
I would just like to voice my total agreement for the recent campaign of comercials attacking people who are too stupid to grow their own drugs!

Come on!!!

Whats up with you people!

This is the twenty-first century and you STILL don't know how to grow pot in your closet?

Or shrooms in a mayonaise jar?

I propose a new string of educational programs on PBS providing instructions and timely tips on the how-to's of indoor gardening, with special emphasis on the benifits of growing your own, to compliment the current government backed campaign about the evils of buying it on the street.

Its only fair.

Rip The Jacker
03-23-2003, 03:53 AM
Um.... yea.... you forgot to close the [COLOR] tag in your signature...

ne1GotZardoz
03-23-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by KrackHead2k@23 March 2003 - 04:53
Um.... yea.... you forgot to close the [COLOR] tag in your signature...
Thanks, however, that brings up another point.

Addictive drugs are a bad idea. :(

Pot is good! :D

Crackheads are morons. :wacko:

Pot smokers are mellow. B)

Its ok though. The use of crack by the stupider people will eliminate the need for any erradication proceedures that may have been deemed necessary. >_<

imported_el-producto
03-23-2003, 01:13 PM
hahahaha you cant grow shrooms. they come from cow shit

shut your mouth and get your facts straight

ne1GotZardoz
03-23-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by el-producto@23 March 2003 - 14:13

I repeat, shrooms can be grown in a mason jar.
The instructions are online.

Oh...I&#39;m sorry...Another crackhead, obviously.
:&#39;(

ne1GotZardoz
03-23-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by el-producto@23 March 2003 - 14:13

Here&#39;s for the doubting thomas in you.

http://www.geocities.com/spookykid6662002/growing.html

Isn&#39;t modern horticulture a wonderful science? :rtfm:

Rocktron
03-23-2003, 04:30 PM
Uhm about the terrorist part.. what terrorists? :blink:
What do they have to do with the Mushrooms or any other stuff? :unsure:

imported_el-producto
03-23-2003, 05:53 PM
ughh yeah i dont believe everything on the internet...

you cannot grow shrooms

Mivaro
03-23-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by el-producto@23 March 2003 - 18:53

you cannot grow shrooms
Well, maybe you can explain to us simple souls how they grow? :D :D

imported_el-producto
03-23-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Mivaro+23 March 2003 - 12:03--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mivaro @ 23 March 2003 - 12:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--el-producto@23 March 2003 - 18:53

you cannot grow shrooms
Well, maybe you can explain to us simple souls how they grow? :D :D [/b][/quote]
what do you mean how do they grow? you cant grow shrooms like i said. they come from cow crap

no one has tripped on shrooms in this forum or something

ne1GotZardoz
03-23-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Mivaro+23 March 2003 - 19:03--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mivaro @ 23 March 2003 - 19:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--el-producto@23 March 2003 - 18:53

you cannot grow shrooms
Well, maybe you can explain to us simple souls how they grow? :D :D [/b][/quote]
The reason shrooms grow "out of", not on, cow dung, is because of the chemistry that exists in the breakdown of the dung at certain humidity levels.
If you ever turn over a cow pie that has shrooms growing out of it, you will notice a white fluffy substance.
This is the actual plant.
The shroom is the fruit of that plant.
The plant itself is fairly easy to get to grow but it bruises easily. (the purple color).
However, it requires a specific chemistry and temperature and humidity before it will sprout the shrooms.
Cow dung provides that while it is decomposing.
It can also be created in your modern kitchen.

Agar Agar, which is a geletin made from kelp, is the most common initial growth medium for the mycilium, (shroom plant).
That and keeping a clean growth area are really the only hard parts of the process.
I know...Shrooms grow out of cow dung. Why do they need a clean area?
Because, in case you haven&#39;t noticed, shrooms don&#39;t grow in every cow pie.
They really grow in a very small percentage of cow pies.
That is because most other spores and bacteria are stronger. Unless the shroom gets a good start with no competition, it will fail.
That means that if you don&#39;t protect it from contamination, you will fail to grow shrooms in roughly 80 to 90 percent of your attempts.

Oh, and for people who do not have access to Agar Agar, regular geletin can be used following instruction that are available on some web pages.

sleepnmojo
03-23-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Mivaro+23 March 2003 - 19:03--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mivaro @ 23 March 2003 - 19:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--el-producto@23 March 2003 - 18:53

you cannot grow shrooms
They are magic. The fairies come and make them grow. Then the magical elves spread them around the world. jeez don&#39;t you know anything :lol:

Wolfmight
03-23-2003, 08:14 PM
DRUGS ARE FOR STupido Fuckaz (populare quote)...people who just want to speed up life so they dont have to live it anymore. What a waste hehe

Wolfmight
03-23-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by sleepnmojo+23 March 2003 - 21:11--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sleepnmojo @ 23 March 2003 - 21:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Mivaro@23 March 2003 - 19:03
<!--QuoteBegin--el-producto@23 March 2003 - 18:53

you cannot grow shrooms
Well, maybe you can explain to us simple souls how they grow? :D :D
They are magic. The fairies come and make them grow. Then the magical elves spread them around the world. jeez don&#39;t you know anything :lol: [/b][/quote]
Indians actually think what u said is the truth. (the magic part)

Those beams of light are all in your brainz

dwightfry
03-23-2003, 08:29 PM
First of all, I am getting a little sick of everyone talking about pot. I do pot. It is something to do, not something to brag about. <_<

Secondly

Uhm about the terrorist part.. what terrorists?&nbsp;
What do they have to do with the Mushrooms or any other stuff?

The U.S. gov&#39;t want people to believe that buying pot off the streets funds terrorism.

Rip The Jacker
03-23-2003, 11:54 PM
1. Just for the record, I don&#39;t do any drug. A friend of mine gave me this nickname in the 7th grade.

2. ne1GotZardoz, I don&#39;t get it. What are you trying to say? Are you trying to teach us how to grow drugs? And what do terrorists have to do with this?

EDIT: And why the hell is this posted in the "Funny Stuff" section?

chr1sp
03-24-2003, 08:25 AM
I dont do drugs but i know how its done (el producto, take note)
I do not condone or push the use of drugs either.

Take a box, preferably plastic with a clear plastic roof..this should be about 15" wide, 30" long. Fill with tomato compost, and add tomato grower.

Add the mushroom seeds (mexican are apparently quite good)
leave in a cupboard for 3 weeks, until the shrooms are about 2.5" tall.
cut em, chop em up and put in an omelette.

and if anyone says i am promoting drugs, go shove your head where the sun dont shine, this is an educational message.

ne1GotZardoz
03-24-2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by chr1sp@24 March 2003 - 09:25
I dont do drugs but i know how its done (el producto, take note)
I do not condone or push the use of drugs either.

Take a box, preferably plastic with a clear plastic roof..this should be about 15" wide, 30" long. Fill with tomato compost, and add tomato grower.

Add the mushroom seeds (mexican are apparently quite good)
leave in a cupboard for 3 weeks, until the shrooms are about 2.5" tall.
cut em, chop em up and put in an omelette.

and if anyone says i am promoting drugs, go shove your head where the sun dont shine, this is an educational message.
Those would be the instructions for growing common cave shrooms. The kinda shrooms WE are talking about do require sunlight at certain stages of their development.
I am not certain if the chemistry of tomato compost will be benificial to magic mushrooms, but its worth looking into.

Thanks Chr1sp