PDA

View Full Version : Bearshare Pro 4.5.1.12

LilAznAccommodator
08-04-2004, 05:38 PM
I was wondering even though not many people use this program, I gave it a shot since Kazaalite (Anythign related) doesn't open/execute properly on my Computer... DOnt really know wwhy.... Anyway I was just curious if anyone happened to have some crack or whatever to Upgrade from BearShare to PRO without having to pay?

---Edit: For Version 4.6 (Beta)

xxxSHARExxx
08-05-2004, 02:33 AM
check google

LilAznAccommodator
08-05-2004, 03:10 AM
I did and found a 4.6 Beta... But none for PRO, well there were a few sites that I couldn't understand.

Switeck
08-05-2004, 03:30 AM
BearShare pro is officially only a TINY bit better in some complex statistical way. But if you're trying to download a file shared by a single source, then it's almost certainly NO better than probably the latest BearShare beta. In fact, the latest BearShare betas may have fewer bugs than BS Pro -- because they're a tiny bit more up-to-date.

As far as I know, BearShare Pro is still ~4.5.1.something while BearShare betas are at v4.6.0 beta 33. Partial file sharing is being added in v4.6 too -- to make BearShare function more and more like BitTorrent. ...or at least the better parts of BitTorrent I hope. :D