PDA

View Full Version : Clicdev Forums...

tralalala
08-05-2004, 03:06 PM
right, i have a Clicdev forum.

I want member group images.
i cant seem to upload them like on Invisionfree

speaking of which, i might stick to invision if i knew how to do the following on it:

1) how do i make a link instead of Portal to whatever i want next to the link to Board Rules?
2)how do i change member group colours? like admin red, mods blue etc?
3) this isnt desperate but still: how can i make a little box just above where it says online members that will show what each member colour represents.

if anyone can help me on this ill be flattered.. :)

Rafi

Filliz
08-05-2004, 03:20 PM
Go tot he Clicdev Support forum (http://forums.clicdev.com/f/index.php).They will be more than willing to help you out there.

Just make a post there with the membergroup images and Chris (Admin) will upload them for you.

1)not sure about that.

2) Admin CP>Users and Groups>Manage User Groups>Choose group you want to edit>Basic groups Settings>Look for Online List Format [Prefix]>type in: <span style=&#39;color:the color you want&#39;>

3)not sure about that either.

Anyway,they can answer all of those questions for you,or even do it for you if you give them temporary admin rights.

tralalala
08-05-2004, 03:40 PM
oh and another thing: if i want to make someone a global moderator or a local moderator, how do i do that and how do i change the colors to match?

Rafi

Filliz
08-05-2004, 03:52 PM
Make someone moderator:

Admin CP > Users and groups > Find/Edit/Suspend User > type in the name of the member you want to make moderator > Member Group > click &#39;Moderators&#39;
That should do it.

The members name that just became a moderator should automaticly turn into the color you gave the Moderators Group.