PDA

View Full Version : 2 Movies On One Dvd

exo_body
08-07-2004, 09:59 AM
hey, i was wondering does anyone know how to put to movies onto one dvd? i converted some avi's i had into vob files there yesterday and i want to put them both on the one dvd (they fit in size) but i think i have to change the file names etc... and im not sure on what to do

Robert00000
08-07-2004, 12:46 PM
Join all the parts of each movie together using vobmerge. Then use something like dvd-lab to create a menu for the movies and import the video files to create the movie.

It's likely to be too big to fit on a dvd-r disc so you need to use dvd shrink to reduce the size.

Finally burn it to disc.

J'Pol
08-07-2004, 01:35 PM
I just leave them as avi and play them on a Yamada DVX6600. That way I can get 6 movies on the same DVD and it plays via an on-screen menu.

The machine only cost me £70 and is actually quite a good DVD player as well as being able to play practically any filetype on any media type.

Specs (http://gameloaded.co.uk/index.php?mainpage_url=details.php&exset=kelkoodvdplayers&code=3334&redir=1)

SingaBoiy
08-07-2004, 04:38 PM
I use TMPGEnc. Get it from SuprNova (PACK TMPGENC Complete + Serial). Has all the tool you'll need for converting avi - dvd. Very simple to use.