PDA

View Full Version : Msn Hotmail

danyj
08-08-2004, 08:07 PM
Hey i forgot my password for my hotmail account. Do any of you know a way to get it back becuase their password reset tool doesn't work for my account. However i could sign in to msn chat becuase my computer remembers my password. Does anyone know how to retrieve my password? Thank you

lee551
08-09-2004, 03:57 AM
there are some programs that allow you to see through asteriks(ed) out words. i used to have one, but i can't remember its name. i think if you right click the msn thing and hit sign in or something, it might show your e-mail with an asteriks'd password. i dunno. that the only thing i could think of.

oh, i just thought of this. sign into msn automatically. then click on the e-mail portion. doesn't that take you directly to your inbox? change your password from there.

SingaBoiy
08-09-2004, 04:16 AM
If you use messenger, you can try this (http://www.download.com/Advanced-Instant-Messengers-Password-Recovery/3000-2381-10294325.html?tag=lst-0-7).

danyj
08-10-2004, 03:01 PM
I can't change my password becuase i need my current password to change it. Is there any more ideas in retrieving my password?

angel_of_death57
08-10-2004, 03:32 PM
Hello Secret question we all have one on MSN Hotmail go to change forgotton password and it will ask you your question and u answer it

danyj
08-10-2004, 08:57 PM
They don't ask you the secret question anymore, they simply reset your password, however i can't do that. Is there another way of retrieving my password? I can log on to msn when my computer starts because my computer remembers it. Any ideas?