PDA

View Full Version : Message Disappears

Ynhockey
03-23-2003, 06:09 PM
Exactly that. Today i changed the encoding while posting a reply (to read the Hebrew in the thread) and my whole message disappeared :( Is that hard-coded or is there a way to make sort of a 'temp' space to store replies and then delete them ?

gumbydancin
03-25-2003, 06:19 AM
If you don't get a response soon, you might want to pm a mod on that one.

Okay, I'm looking at this now and I have no idea what I was talking about last night. It was late and I MUST have read this post wrong or was thinking of something else. I had recently viewed a rather provocative picture of one of my favorite internet people so I'll go ahead and blame it on her for distracting me. :P

Yusuke
03-25-2003, 06:30 AM
hmm....well, since changing encoding makes the page refresh (in IE at least) I don't think theres much VB can do about it, since it's a browser thing and not a thing the forum does..
About the only thing i can think of is to copy the message before you change encoding than you can paste it back here afterwards..

Rocktron
03-25-2003, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by Yusuke@25 March 2003 - 07:30
hmm....well, since changing encoding makes the page refresh (in IE at least) I don't think theres much VB can do about it, since it's a browser thing and not a thing the forum does..
About the only thing i can think of is to copy the message before you change encoding than you can paste it back here afterwards..
That's the same thing i would suggest! :D

Copy and paste!