PDA

View Full Version : Only New

ladygolfer_nz
08-09-2004, 05:26 AM
:( Hi there, I am only new to this programme, but whatever I download I am only too happy to share or if someone asks if I have a certain game, programme or anything I will do my best to get it. BUT what if someone stops a download you are doing, you can't rermember what you are downloading off them and they turn nasty, give you a site to go to and it is not available etc... I am most upset that someone can turn nasty like that, I am as I say, only new to Kazza so what have I done that is so wrong? My shared folder is just that, shared, I don't care who takes what out of there without me knowing. I do and will share, but not to jerks that treat me like s....t. Where do I stand with this??

thewizeard
08-09-2004, 05:37 AM
Well first of all you are "standing"in the wrong forum...

As regards to the subject matter; you can do absolutely nothing about it. There will always be people who will cut you off, sometimes with only a few bytes to go.

I do though sympathise with you.

Filliz
08-09-2004, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by ladygolfer_nz@9 August 2004 - 06:27
:( Hi there, I am only new to this programme, but whatever I download I am only too happy to share or if someone asks if I have a certain game, programme or anything I will do my best to get it. BUT what if someone stops a download you are doing, you can't rermember what you are downloading off them and they turn nasty, give you a site to go to and it is not available etc... I am most upset that someone can turn nasty like that, I am as I say, only new to Kazza so what have I done that is so wrong? My shared folder is just that, shared, I don't care who takes what out of there without me knowing. I do and will share, but not to jerks that treat me like s....t. Where do I stand with this??
There will always be jerks around,no matter where you go :smilie4:

If i understand correctly people stop your download because you don't have anything in your shared folder that they are interested in?

-Those people are the worst <_<
I hate it when they do that. :angry:
My thought on this is: "Download what you want,Share what you got and STFU&#33;"

But sad enough,not everyone seems to think that way :frusty:

One other thing...you don&#39;t have to remember what you were dl&#39;ing on kazaa.
If they cut you off,kazaa will automaticly search for new available sources.
But no guarantee that those won&#39;t be jerks as well :ghostface:

Did you pay for your kazaa? :huh: