PDA

View Full Version : Can't Sign Into Messenger With My Gmail Account...

iMartin
08-10-2004, 01:29 AM
Ok, I downloaded and installed MessengerDiscovery 2, it was extremely buggy, so I uninstalled it. After I uninstalled it, I couldn't sign into my [email protected] account any more. I could always sign in with it before I installed MessengerDiscovery 2. And my Gmail account was my account that was associated with my Windows XP profile, so all it took was one click to sign in. Thing is, I can sign into messenger with any other account. And it doesn't give me an error of any kind when I try to sign into it with my Gmail account, it just acts like it's going to sign in, then it stops. No error. No nothing. :helpsmile:

Mïcrösöül°V³
08-10-2004, 03:09 AM
try a system restore back to when before you installed that wierd proggie, or run a registry cleaner

iMartin
08-10-2004, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by Mïcrösöül°V³@9 August 2004 - 21:10
try a system restore back to when before you installed that wierd proggie, or run a registry cleaner
Bah, I don't even bother with system restore, not enough space on my tiny 20 GB harddrive. And I already tried a registry cleaner, still no avail.

TheRealDave
08-10-2004, 03:35 AM
Maybe try reinstalling msn. :unsure:

iMartin
08-10-2004, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by TheRealDave@9 August 2004 - 21:36
Maybe try reinstalling msn. :unsure:
Tried that, uninstalled, reinstalled, redownloaded the install file, installed that, still nothing :frusty: