PDA

View Full Version : Song Help

Peerzy
08-10-2004, 07:34 PM
I heard this song on the radio a few times this week (UK radio) and its all right itsd quite a teckno/trance thingy the Dj didnt say what it was called but they said it was by Franki + C Leon and i can remmwber the lyric saying:

"Who am i, to break this yound girls heart"

anyoen ahve any ideas.

mrlessk
08-10-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by peerzyboy@10 August 2004 - 12:35
I heard this song on the radio a few times this week (UK radio) and its all right itsd quite a teckno/trance thingy the Dj didnt say what it was called but they said it was by Franki + C Leon and i can remmwber the lyric saying:
hmmm, don't know it from personal experience but, I found this on Google....

Shining (http://www.lyricstime.com/lyrics/67860.html)

Note that the artist is: Kristian Leontiou
and contains the lyric...."Who am I to break this young girl's heart"

Could this be the one?

mrlessk :)

Peerzy
08-10-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by mrlessk+10 August 2004 - 20:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mrlessk @ 10 August 2004 - 20:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-peerzyboy@10 August 2004 - 12:35
hmmm, don&#39;t know it from personal experience but, I found this on Google....

Shining (http://www.lyricstime.com/lyrics/67860.html)

Note that the artist is: Kristian Leontiou
and contains the lyric...."Who am I to break this young girl&#39;s heart"

Could this be the one?

mrlessk :) [/b][/quote]
Yeah thats it thanks alot :D .

mrlessk
08-10-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by peerzyboy@10 August 2004 - 15:04
Yeah thats it thanks alot :D .
You&#39;re very welcome

mrlessk :)