PDA

View Full Version : Deepest Sympathies For Ang And Family.

Aaron_T
08-11-2004, 11:10 PM
i hope you can all pay your deepest respect and sympathies for Ang tonight, who has lost her husband Steven tragically tonight.

so i hope you can join me in paying deepest condolonces to Ang and her family at this terrible time.

for those of you who dont know Ang, she posts on here sometimes and is an important member of the rikk and cowsys forum.

cpt_azad
08-11-2004, 11:13 PM
sorry to hear :(

AussieSheila
08-11-2004, 11:25 PM
:( Ang started out being an internet friend who became a friend in real life. Steven and Ang welcomed my family and Ella's into their home and made us feel so welcome we didn't want to leave.

Things have been going well for them lately. Ang got her lovely new car. Steven got his long awaited back operation. One of their daughters recently toured overseas singing in a childrens choir and making them so proud.

Steven was a young man. Life's a bitch.

Love and deepest sympathy to Ang and the girls. :hug:

DanB
08-11-2004, 11:29 PM
Thats not good news :(

My thoughts are with them

UcanRock2
08-11-2004, 11:33 PM
I'm most sincere at this moment in time...please relay my sympothy!

Peerzy
08-11-2004, 11:39 PM
Sorry to hear that Ang, we all feel for you and no matter what we say we can't make it better. Hope you can cope with the lose.

hobbes
08-11-2004, 11:46 PM
We offer whatever small comfort these silly forums can provide.

TheDave
08-12-2004, 01:04 AM

vidcc
08-12-2004, 01:07 AM
i don't know who ang is but my deepest sympthies go out to her and her family

Comic_Peddler
08-12-2004, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Azzz@11 August 2004 - 18:11
i hope you can all pay your deepest respect and sympathies for Ang tonight, who has lost her husband Steven tragically tonight.

I feel for you Ang, your lose is great.

ziggyjuarez
08-12-2004, 01:13 AM
Dont know who you are but i feel real sorry for you.It must be hard to go throught all this.Just remember life is life.

Spicker
08-12-2004, 01:56 AM
sorry to hear ang even thou i didnt know we all feel for u and hope u can work through it

j2k4
08-12-2004, 02:09 AM
Words fail me.

My heart and prayers are with you, Ang.

Godspeed and God bless you and yours.

cpt_azad
08-12-2004, 02:13 AM
my deepest sympathy is with u ang

cpt_azad
08-12-2004, 02:18 AM
SORRY ANG, may my sympathy and love help you cope with your lost one

BigBank_Hank
08-12-2004, 02:30 AM
I have never had the pleasure of speaking to Ang but I would like to express my deepest sympathies. Godspeed.

Honey
08-12-2004, 02:41 AM
Ang... I still don't know what to say here anymore than I did last night..

Just know that you and the girls are in my heart, my thoughts and my prayers..

Every step you take when you think you're alone, close your eyes and you'll see us walking beside you.

For as long as it takes... :wub:

Kitty
08-12-2004, 03:23 AM
There's a hole in your heart that will never go away. I have that same empty space in mine. After awhile with the smiles from your children and the love from your family it does become smaller and not so hard to bear.

My sincerest and deepest sympathies to you and your family.

decaftar
08-12-2004, 03:51 AM
Ang posted here as Ang3968, she is one of life's gems. Steven was a wonderful husband and father and will be greatly missed by all who knew him.

colt45joe
08-12-2004, 04:03 AM
ang, im sorry for your lost, that really sucks

brotherdoobie
08-12-2004, 04:28 AM
Peace to you dear....If you ever need to talk pm me.

Peace brotherdoobie

[B][O][T]
08-12-2004, 04:45 AM
Sorry about Your lost Ang :( My deepest sympathy is with You.

bigboab
08-12-2004, 07:04 AM
I am really sad to hear about your loss Ang. :( Our thoughts are with you. :(

MagicNakor
08-12-2004, 08:27 AM
Firstly, my deepest condolences to Ang and her family. I'll raise a glass to Steve tonight.

Secondly, if someone has an issue with what I've removed, PM me.

:ninja:

manker
08-12-2004, 08:28 AM
I don't know who Ang is either but what an awful thing to happen. Nothing written on a message board will count for much but take solace in your family. At least you're not alone in this bleak time.

Yogi
08-12-2004, 09:27 AM
Ang, fre and me send our love.

We wish you strength.

Yogi

cowswithguns
08-12-2004, 09:51 AM
Ang, you are a dear friend and I'm shattered. Steven was a fantastic father and husband and I know he'll be dearly missed. Just know that I am thinking of you and if there's anything I can do...you know where I am :wub:

Rat Faced
08-12-2004, 10:02 AM
My sympathies and codolances go to ang, her family and those that obviously knew Steve. :(

Darth Sushi
08-12-2004, 10:04 AM
Sorry for your lost, Ang.

JONNO_CELEBS
08-12-2004, 10:51 AM
Words can never really hold much wieght in a situation like this, especially when they are simply text on a screen, but I can speak for myself when I say that be it text or not, the feeling behind the words is very real and my heart is with you and your family Ang, you've been a great friend for a long time, I only hope maybe in some way I can repay a tiny piece of that in your hour of need.

Jon

Snee
08-12-2004, 11:32 AM
Sorry for your loss, Ang.

RPerry
08-12-2004, 12:35 PM
Just wanted to let you know I am sorry for your loss, and will keep you in my Prayers,

Rob

CornerPocket
08-12-2004, 01:12 PM
Ang,

I give you my deepest sympathy in your loss. I understand the heartache and pain you will bare as I do to this day. I lost my brother Sept. 11, 2003 in Iraq and it was unbearable to face. Healing will come in time and time is what it takes to recover. Cherish the memories, he will always be there.

This was sent to me when my brother was killed and I read it many times and still do. I hope it can help you in some way as it has for me:

All is Well
Death is nothing at all. I have only slipped away into the next room.
I am I, and you are you. Whatever we were to each other, that we still are.
Call me by my old familiar name, speak to me in the easy way which you always used.
Put no difference in your tone, wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow.
Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes we enjoyed together.
Pray, smile, think of me, pray for me. Let my name be ever the household word that it always was,
let it be spoken without effect without the trace of a shadow on it. Life means all that it ever meant.
It is the same as it ever was; there is unbroken continuity. Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight?
I am waiting for you, for an interval, somewhere very near, just round the corner.

God Bless,
Mike

AussieSheila
08-12-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by CornerPocket@12 August 2004 - 22:13
Ang,

I give you my deepest sympathy in your loss.  I understand the heartache and pain you will bare as I do to this day.  I lost my brother Sept. 11, 2003 in Iraq and it was unbearable to face.  Healing will come in time and time is what it takes to recover.  Cherish the memories, he will always be there.

This was sent to me when my brother was killed and I read it many times and still do.  I hope it can help you in some way as it has for me:

All is Well
Death is nothing at all. I have only slipped away into the next room.
I am I, and you are you. Whatever we were to each other, that we still are.
Call me by my old familiar name, speak to me in the easy way which you always used.
Put no difference in your tone, wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow.
Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes we enjoyed together.
Pray, smile, think of me, pray for me. Let my name be ever the household word that it always was,
let it be spoken without effect without the trace of a shadow on it. Life means all that it ever meant.
It is the same as it ever was; there is unbroken continuity. Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight?
I am waiting for you, for an interval, somewhere very near, just round the corner.

God Bless,
Mike
CornerPocket, I've copied your post to Rikk & Cowsy's. Ang is quite likely to go in there, whereas she may not come here for a while.

I'm so sorry for your loss too. It's a beautiful poem. :)

Aaron_T
08-12-2004, 02:47 PM
great poem CP :)

Timz
08-12-2004, 03:21 PM
condolences ;) :(

muchspl2
08-12-2004, 03:25 PM
I would like to say I just skimmed through this thread as I tend to shy away from these type of threads, my condolences to ANG

Lilmiss
08-12-2004, 04:00 PM
My thoughts are with you hun.

Hope the pain eases soon, for you and your family.

brenda
08-12-2004, 04:16 PM
My deepest sympathy to you and your family Ang.

sArA
08-12-2004, 06:40 PM
My deepest sympathy to you and your family... :(

thewizeard
08-12-2004, 07:57 PM
Sorry to hear this Ang. I wish you and your family love and strength in this so difficult period.

AussieSheila
08-16-2004, 02:21 AM
:) For Ang I just want to say thank you to all the kind people who have posted here.

Thank you especially CornerPocket. I got this in an email from Ang.

... thank you for passing on that poem from KL, it was absolutely beautiful and it is being read out tomorrow morning at the beginning of the service.

It makes this thread all worthwhile doesn't it? :)

Ang has also posted this at the Club (http://www.rikk-cowsys.com/index.php?showtopic=2456&st=0) which I'm sure she applies to all who have shown her comfort and support.

I just want to say thank you to you all for your love and thoughts, it means a great deal to me and please know that the love is returned.

The girls and I are struggling through with lots of support from friends and family, and I include you all in that group.

Steven's service will be on Tuesday and we are making sure we give him the send off he deserves, he was a mate to many and it will be a big day that he will be angry at missing I'm sure.

Once again, thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot to me.

xxxx

RGX
08-16-2004, 10:20 AM
My deepest condolences....words fail me now, but know we are thinking of you. :(

Aaron_T
08-16-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by AussieSheila@16 August 2004 - 01:22
:) For Ang I just want to say thank you to all the kind people who have posted here.

Thank you especially CornerPocket. I got this in an email from Ang.

... thank you for passing on that poem from KL, it was absolutely beautiful and it is being read out tomorrow morning at the beginning of the service.

It makes this thread all worthwhile doesn't it? :)

Ang has also posted this at the Club (http://www.rikk-cowsys.com/index.php?showtopic=2456&st=0) which I'm sure she applies to all who have shown her comfort and support.

I just want to say thank you to you all for your love and thoughts, it means a great deal to me and please know that the love is returned.

The girls and I are struggling through with lots of support from friends and family, and I include you all in that group.

Steven's service will be on Tuesday and we are making sure we give him the send off he deserves, he was a mate to many and it will be a big day that he will be angry at missing I'm sure.

Once again, thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot to me.

xxxx

its good to see Ang talking :D