PDA

View Full Version : Movies Won't Play On Tv

Neds
03-23-2003, 10:22 PM
Help

Using a new video card Nvidia geforce 2-mx400 64ltv. It was working but after playing around with the settings I can only get audio to the TV but no video it only shows my wallpaper. Anyone know what the compture settings should be set at??? Tried using windvd4 & WMP9.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting tired of pulling my hair out!!

jetje
03-23-2003, 10:31 PM
Well good question, i move your question to Movieworld, people will know the answers. B)

sk8punk151
03-24-2003, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Neds@23 March 2003 - 23:22
Help

Using a new video card Nvidia geforce 2-mx400 64ltv. It was working but after playing around with the settings I can only get audio to the TV but no video it only shows my wallpaper. Anyone know what the compture settings should be set at??? Tried using windvd4 & WMP9.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting tired of pulling my hair out!!
wow that sux. Whatever i do when stuff like that happens is try every possible setting untill it works. I know its a pain in the ass, but that sumtimes is the only way

chrhein
03-25-2003, 03:59 PM
Hey man, i had the same problem! its a totaly freaky error, but all you have to do is change some stuff in media player.

under tools - options - performance - then turn video acceleration down a notch.

I had the same problem, when i could see the entire screen, but the video, its a strange error. but if you do like i wrote above, it plays !

Neds
03-26-2003, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the help. I just reinstalled all the programs that worked.