PDA

View Full Version : Well, I Finally Went And Did It

cpt_azad
08-16-2004, 04:00 AM
now i feel kinda bad knowing that i'm gonna take it. the guy who sold it to me (he is a very close friend, and i'd trust him wit my life. he's a dealer [drugs,guns] but still he's a nice person, and like i said, i trust him) said that i can always return it and he'd give me my money back, considering i bought 2 cycles for 150 bucks is pretty good (the writing on the package looks russian). wat should i do? should i take it? or give it back? i'm scared about liver damage too, but he said to drink a lot of water (4+ liters a day), since i'm planning to become a pilot (airline), is it alright if i take it? or will they reject my license or wont even let me take it cuz i mite fail the medical? are steroids allowed for pilots? i'm having a million thoughts go thru my head today, and i don't know wat to do, i have mixed feelings. no one knows about this except u guys (anonymous for me of course). pls tell me. thank you. and pls, serious stuff only, i'm telling the truth, so pls don't fool around.

Busyman
08-16-2004, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by cpt_azad@16 August 2004 - 00:01
now i feel kinda bad knowing that i'm gonna take it. the guy who sold it to me (he is a very close friend, and i'd trust him wit my life. he's a dealer [drugs,guns] but still he's a nice person, and like i said, i trust him) said that i can always return it and he'd give me my money back, considering i bought 2 cycles for 150 bucks is pretty good (the writing on the package looks russian). wat should i do? should i take it? or give it back? i'm scared about liver damage too, but he said to drink a lot of water (4+ liters a day), since i'm planning to become a pilot (airline), is it alright if i take it? or will they reject my license or wont even let me take it cuz i mite fail the medical? are steroids allowed for pilots? i'm having a million thoughts go thru my head today, and i don't know wat to do, i have mixed feelings. no one knows about this except u guys (anonymous for me of course). pls tell me. thank you. and pls, serious stuff only, i'm telling the truth, so pls don't fool around.
Fool!!!

What are you, 12 years old?

Darth Sushi
08-16-2004, 04:13 AM
If you're a teenager, you really don't need it. But if you insist, I hope you take precautions to avoid Gynacomastia. If you don't know what that is, then you have no business doping and you'll more than likely end up with bitch-tits!

cpt_azad
08-16-2004, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by Darth Sushi@15 August 2004 - 20:14
If you're a teenager, you really don't need it. But if you insist, I hope you take precautions to avoid Gynacomastia. If you don't know what that is, then you have no business doping and you'll more than likely end up with bitch-tits!
i have done extensive research into this, or i'd never consider it. and yes, i know i will not end with big titties (which is a major side effect of roids). and no, i'm not 12 years old, and yes i want to get big fast. creatine just doesn't work anymore. now on to the reason y i posted. I WILL NEVER TAKE ROIDS IF they don't let me accomplish my one and only long term goal for now, that is to be a pilot. if i cant pass my 1st medical for my first pilots license, than obviously im not gonna take it. my first license is in about 2 years (i'm going into grade 11, i wont be getting the license till end of grade 12, like 2 weeks b4 grad). anyone know anything about this whole pilots/steroids thing? all i found was that the FAA allows it for treatments, and severe cases pilots are not allowed to fly for 24 hours after injection. but i'm talking about a 2 year span, wat about that? anyone know? thank you.

Ariel_001
08-16-2004, 04:21 AM
Why not just exercise and eat well. In the long run it will be million times better for you.. B)

100%
08-16-2004, 04:24 AM
I never tried steroids but is it not true that you must continue to take them in order to continue maintain the POWER physical StrengTH.

ps. with the 2 bikes you bought you should now be able to bike twice the distance.

ps2.I would like to buy from your buddy - some tools, some pc especially a few G4s, as9mple standard toyata hi ace for next weeks transport and if hes got any yachts above 67 foot under 10.000 dollars please.

cpt_azad
08-16-2004, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by Zedaxax@15 August 2004 - 20:25
I never tried steroids but is it not true that you must continue to take them in order to continue maintain the POWER physical StrengTH.

ps. with the 2 bikes you bought you should now be able to bike twice the distance.

ps2.I would like to buy from your buddy - some tools, some pc especially a few G4s, as9mple standard toyata hi ace for next weeks transport and if hes got any yachts above 67 foot under 10.000 dollars please.
lol, no boats/yachts, only serious stuff. i do work out, infact my bench press as of now is 235 pounds, which i consider for a grade 11er to be wayyyyyyyyyyyy above average. but still, i guess i'm looking for that goal. ya, i prob wont take it, don't wanna risk it. wat about testostorone pills? or hormone pills? less side effects :huh: ?

Darth Sushi
08-16-2004, 04:35 AM
Then you wasted your money because roids have a shelf life. BTW, a money back guarantee from a drug/gun dealer is not exactly a binding contract in a courtroom.

cpt_azad
08-16-2004, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by Darth Sushi@15 August 2004 - 20:36
Then you wasted your money because roids have a shelf life. BTW, a money back guarantee from a drug/gun dealer is not exactly a binding contract in a courtroom.
who syas im gonna get caught? i just called him and said i'm returning it, my life and career is worth way more than 150 bucks and liver damage. i'll just stick to my protein/creatine shakes thank you very much.

vidcc
08-16-2004, 05:03 AM
http://www.thegoliard.net/images/steroids.jpg

Keikan
08-16-2004, 05:10 AM
eww you have to use a needle to take steroids, that's just eck

vidcc
08-16-2004, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by cpt_azad@15 August 2004 - 22:01
since i'm planning to become a pilot (airline), is it alright if i take it? or will they reject my license or wont even let me take it cuz i mite fail the medical? are steroids allowed for pilots?
you may find that the side effects of the steroids put you in a position where you fail the JAR1 medical....the physical part they check heart, lungs limbs, blood pressure and nervous system etc...All of which can be affected by steroid usage i believe.
There will be an ECG (heart) and EEG (brain) scan as well
your main concern if taking anything is the testing an employer may do. i am unaware as to if they test for perfomance enhancing drugs such as steroids but why take the risk?

muchspl2
08-16-2004, 06:09 AM
good luck with your small nuts/penis and the bitch tit's
most shouldn't even attempt it unless you train 4+ hours a day, your an idiot :/

silent h3ro
08-16-2004, 06:13 AM
Dude, where are you getting all this money from. You bought a new expensiv PC, an assload of Xbox games, and now steroids. What is ur job. Do you have one? Are you stealing money? :ph34r: :rolleyes:

Busyman
08-16-2004, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by cpt_azad@16 August 2004 - 00:18
and no, i'm not 12 years old, and yes i want to get big fast.
............and what the fuck for?..................... :huh:

cpt_azad
08-16-2004, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by HardcoreGamer@15 August 2004 - 22:14
Dude, where are you getting all this money from. You bought a new expensiv PC, an assload of Xbox games, and now steroids. What is ur job. Do you have one? Are you stealing money?  :ph34r: :rolleyes:
it&#39;s called manual labour, try it someday, the pay is freakin awesome, especially if u have the rite family/friend connections. as of now i&#39;m getting paid almost 18 bucks an hour (part time tho :( ). i decided i&#39;m not taking the stuff, don&#39;t wanna risk it, and at muchspl2, i train twice a day, each session at 1:30 (1 hour 30 min., sometime even 2 hours, so that kinda makes it 4 hours :) ). as for the whole bitch tits thing, genetics. i know 2 guys that took it, when i asked em if they developed Gynecomastia, they just raised their eyebrows in a vaig attempt to understand the situation. but it&#39;s so damn tempting, i mean, i got it in my bag which is rite next to me, he&#39;s giving me my money back tom. when i meet him at the gym. who here that works out can honestly say they&#39;ve never been tempted to take roids, if ur one of em, then i gotta give u major props for controllin the "temptation", cuz my willpower is equal to or less than 0 <_< :(

edit: ALMOST 18 bucks = 17.50/HR

Darth Sushi
08-16-2004, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by Busyman+16 August 2004 - 07:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 16 August 2004 - 07:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cpt_azad@16 August 2004 - 00:18
and no, i&#39;m not 12 years old, and yes i want to get big fast.
............and what the fuck for?..................... :huh: [/b][/quote]
He wants an Austrian accent.

cpt_azad
08-16-2004, 06:27 AM
You bought a new expensiv PC

i&#39;m still choosing a motherboard, and i&#39;m still waiting for the god damn RAM to get here :(

cpt_azad
08-16-2004, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by Darth Sushi+15 August 2004 - 22:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Darth Sushi @ 15 August 2004 - 22:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Busyman@16 August 2004 - 07:24
<!--QuoteBegin-cpt_azad@16 August 2004 - 00:18
and no, i&#39;m not 12 years old, and yes i want to get big fast.
............and what the fuck for?..................... :huh:
He wants an Austrian accent. [/b][/quote]
da, wat he zaid.

muchspl2
08-16-2004, 06:51 AM
should keep it and use it only when you really can use it, keep training and then take it

Busyman
08-16-2004, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by muchspl2@16 August 2004 - 02:52
should keep it and use it only when you really can use it, keep training and then take it
..........and what the fuck for?................ :huh:

cpt_azad
08-16-2004, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by Busyman+15 August 2004 - 23:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 15 August 2004 - 23:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@16 August 2004 - 02:52
..........and what the fuck for?................ :huh: [/b][/quote]
um, lets see, get big as fuck. if u don&#39;t see that as a plausible reason, then by all means stop posting here :) , i&#39;ll just continue on wit my weight training, screw roids. well, maybe thats a litte too harsh, perhaps when im older (not bloody likely) B)

manker
08-16-2004, 07:34 AM
Azad, the health risks have been outlined, but here is another way to look at it:

I exercise a lot but I don&#39;t enjoy it that much. I enjoy sport but the physical training I have to do, like running, push-ups, weights etc bores me rigid.

However a lot of my friends love it, some are even addicted to it. Thats cool because it&#39;s a great way of looking after your body and as a by-product if it makes you more pleasing to the eye then thats good too.

To take steroids in an attempt to acheive this by-product of looking good can mean only two things:

1) That you&#39;re a competitive bodybuilder and the pressure to succeed is immense.

2) That you&#39;re insecure in some way.

There really is no other explanation.

Every guy I&#39;ve ever met that takes steroids has been a complete self obsessed arsehole, bar none. Perhaps it&#39;s because the steroids make them that way or perhaps it&#39;s innate, I suspect every non-steroid user will tell you the same.

Taking steroids does not promote endearing charactor traits.

Rip The Jacker
08-16-2004, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by vidcc@15 August 2004 - 21:04
http://www.thegoliard.net/images/steroids.jpg
Testicular Shrinkage Impotence&#33;&#33;&#33; :ph34r:

tracydani
08-16-2004, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by cpt_azad+16 August 2004 - 09:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad @ 16 August 2004 - 09:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Busyman@15 August 2004 - 23:04
<!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@16 August 2004 - 02:52
um, lets see, get big as fuck. [/b][/quote]
Ya, I hear they look for especially large people when making selections for pilots. Something about all the extra room in the cockpit being wasted on the regular sized guys :rolleyes:

For something that only helps you get bigger, there seem to be a hell of a lot of risks to your health. But hey, you say it&#39;s genetics and you&#39;ll be ok so why not?

TD

cpt_azad
08-16-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by manker@15 August 2004 - 23:35
Azad, the health risks have been outlined, but here is another way to look at it:

I exercise a lot but I don&#39;t enjoy it that much. I enjoy sport but the physical training I have to do, like running, push-ups, weights etc bores me rigid.

However a lot of my friends love it, some are even addicted to it. Thats cool because it&#39;s a great way of looking after your body and as a by-product if it makes you more pleasing to the eye then thats good too.

To take steroids in an attempt to acheive this by-product of looking good can mean only two things:

1) That you&#39;re a competitive bodybuilder and the pressure to succeed is immense.

Every guy I&#39;ve ever met that takes steroids has been a complete self obsessed arsehole, bar none. Perhaps it&#39;s because the steroids make them that way or perhaps it&#39;s innate, I suspect every non-steroid user will tell you the same.

first off, i&#39;m an addict when it comes to working out, it&#39;s a part of my life. if i miss one day i feel all guilty inside and feel like throwing up (no seriously i do, and i mite see a doctor about this soon). secondly, i&#39;d have to go with:

because well i&#39;m not insecure, or atleast i don&#39;t think i am :blink:

also, i&#39;m not self obsessed, the guys i know that took roids are also not self obsessed wit themselves(well, maybe one of em is, but not all the time).

lastly:

^ that above statement, i will only say this: i have absolutely no willpower when it comes to shortcuts, if i know a shortcut i take it usually w/o thinking of consequences (only the minor ones, not the major ones). but i have a lot of willpower when it comes to everything else, like working out for instance, i saw roids as a shortcut, weighed the pros and cons and decided that it wasn&#39;t worth it in the long run, thus proving to myself that i have some, if not, a lot of willpower inside to carry out and follow thru wit a plan (plan being the workout plan i started over a year ago), after all, prioritization is everything, and to me, it&#39;s a first come first serve basis wit everything life (the plan for working out came first, not the plan for roids, therefore prioritarily [i know that&#39;s not a word], the original plan is better than the new one). contemplating and doing are 2 totally different things.

@tracy , i thought i posted this already, I&#39;M NOT GOING TO BE TAKING THAT STUFF

Cheese
08-16-2004, 08:33 AM
I&#39;m putting on extra weight without the use of any chemicals... :01:

Lucky me.

manker
08-16-2004, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by cpt_azad+16 August 2004 - 09:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad @ 16 August 2004 - 09:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-manker@15 August 2004 - 23:35

first off, i&#39;m an addict when it comes to working out, it&#39;s a part of my life. if i miss one day i feel all guilty inside and feel like throwing up (no seriously i do, and i mite see a doctor about this soon). secondly, i&#39;d have to go with:

because well i&#39;m not insecure, or atleast i don&#39;t think i am :blink:

also, i&#39;m not self obsessed, the guys i know that took roids are also not self obsessed wit themselves(well, maybe one of em is, but not all the time).

lastly:

^ that above statement, i will only say this: i have absolutely no willpower when it comes to shortcuts, if i know a shortcut i take it usually w/o thinking of consequences (only the minor ones, not the major ones). but i have a lot of willpower when it comes to everything else, like working out for instance, i saw roids as a shortcut, weighed the pros and cons and decided that it wasn&#39;t worth it in the long run, thus proving to myself that i have some, if not, a lot of willpower inside to carry out and follow thru wit a plan (plan being the workout plan i started over a year ago), after all, prioritization is everything, and to me, it&#39;s a first come first serve basis wit everything life (the plan for working out came first, not the plan for roids, therefore prioritarily [i know that&#39;s not a word], the original plan is better than the new one). contemplating and doing are 2 totally different things.

@tracy , i thought i posted this already, I&#39;M NOT GOING TO BE TAKING THAT STUFF [/b][/quote]
Hey I&#39;m glad you&#39;ve decided against it and please know that my post wasn&#39;t an attack on you in any way. It was just my opinion about people that take steroids, based on my experience of them at the gym. It was to give you an indicaton as to how you may turn out if you start taking them.

Your workout plan to get fit sounds good and not that I understand much about women, but this I do know, most girls prefer a guy who&#39;s toned to a musclebound freak that eats three chickens for breakfast. ;)

cpt_azad
08-16-2004, 08:45 AM
lol, i know u werent "attacking" me, don&#39;t worry, u were just providing me wit helpful info, but i kinda decided not to on page one of this thread, cuz well, i still have a whole life ahead of me, and who knows? maybe in 10 years they&#39;ll invent steroids with 0 side-effects :o . and based on wat i know about guys who take roids, they don&#39;t seem that on edge as the cons dictate (cons of steroids, like mood swings, aggresiveness, etc.). now, enough wit this BS about roids :) , someone tell me a good tricep workout, i tried all the ones i know of, cant get that "real" burning sensation anymore, only when doing like the 90&#39;s for that one exercise (the one where u grab the dumbell, sit down/stand up and put the dumbell above and behind ur head, and start letting it drop and use ur tris to pick it up again, forgot wat the name is called) also, skullcrusher is crazy, i can do 35&#39;s each side on the EZ bar :D :01:

Keikan
08-16-2004, 09:42 AM
keikan wants to be big too but there is no gym near by, what shall he do?

Yogi
08-16-2004, 10:15 AM
he is a very close friend, and i&#39;d trust him with my life. he&#39;s a dealer [drugs,guns] :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shouldn&#39;t this be in Funny Stuff???? :lol:

Keikan
08-16-2004, 10:36 AM
I know a dealer.........................but he dropped out of school...

JONNO_CELEBS
08-16-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by cpt_azad@16 August 2004 - 04:01
are steroids allowed for pilots?
:lol: :lol: Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :frusty: :frusty:

How thick man :frusty:

You wanna know what to do with them? Give them back :)
Any body enhancing drug can be lethal, everyone is different, same with shit like E&#39;s, one person can take them every night and be fine, someone else can take one and die and hour later :(

Why would you want steroids for anyway? :blink:

You wanna have saggy skin when your body deflates? :blink:
You pump up, you gotta stay pumped.

Jonno B)

Snee
08-16-2004, 11:15 AM
Taking steroids and testosterone can make you aggressive.

You&#39;d had a jolly good time at the psych-test or interview if you&#39;d have taken it for two years.

And it can mess with your growth and all kinds of things.

What the hell were you thinking?

And I highly doubt they pick the people who are to become pilots after how buff they are.

In fact I&#39;d say it was more about endurance, which means that you should run more and live healthier, not poison yourself and do exercises that mainly promote the growth of white muscle-fibers.

Yogi
08-16-2004, 11:19 AM
same with shit like E&#39;s, one person can take them every night and be fine, someone else can take one and die and hour later&nbsp;

Same like crossing a busy road.... :rolleyes:

Gemby!
08-16-2004, 11:21 AM
i done an essay on steroid abuse once &#33;&#33;

it stunts your growth :nono:

and it does make you moody :angry:

i cant remember the rest, but it was bad :nono:

DanB
08-16-2004, 11:25 AM
Makes you shoot blanks :(

Peerzy
08-16-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by danb@16 August 2004 - 11:26
Out of your sea monster :( .

Yogi
08-16-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by peerzyboy+16 August 2004 - 13:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy @ 16 August 2004 - 13:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@16 August 2004 - 11:26
Makes you shoot blanks&nbsp; :(
Out of your sea monster :( . [/b][/quote]
Image Resized
[img]http://simongurney.co.uk/cornwall/images/sea_monster.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> ('http://simongurney.co.uk/cornwall/images/sea_monster.jpg')

JONNO_CELEBS
08-16-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by SensualBarfing@16 August 2004 - 11:20

same with shit like E&#39;s, one person can take them every night and be fine, someone else can take one and die and hour later

Slightly different Yogi, you can look both ways, with E&#39;s you have no idea how your body will react, you drink too little and die of dehydration, or drink too much and still die, it&#39;s a blind drug, also there&#39;s no telling what shit has been mixed with it :rolleyes:

Cars and busses are quite big and you can see them coming :rolleyes:

Jonno B)

JONNO_CELEBS
08-16-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by danb@16 August 2004 - 11:26
:lol: True, also how many body builders who are pumped up do you see with a big nob?........Not many cos it shrinks :ph34r:

Jonno B)

DanB
08-16-2004, 12:03 PM
TBH I don&#39;t go round looking at bodybuliders nobs :lol: :lol: :lol:

Snee
08-16-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by danb@16 August 2004 - 14:04
TBH I don&#39;t go round looking at bodybuliders nobs :lol: :lol: :lol:
In the land of the unfeasibly small penises.

Jonno is normal.

JONNO_CELEBS
08-16-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by SnnY+16 August 2004 - 12:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY @ 16 August 2004 - 12:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@16 August 2004 - 14:04
TBH I don&#39;t go round looking at bodybuliders nobs&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:
In the land of the unfeasibly small penises.

Jonno is normal. [/b][/quote]
:01:

@Dan......That&#39;s cos you can&#39;t see them :lol:

Jonno B)

Busyman
08-16-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by cpt_azad+16 August 2004 - 03:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad &#064; 16 August 2004 - 03:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

um, lets see, get big as fuck. if u don&#39;t see that as a plausible reason, then by all means stop posting here :) , i&#39;ll just continue on wit my weight training, screw roids. well, maybe thats a litte too harsh, perhaps when im older (not bloody likely) B) [/b]
<!--QuoteBegin-manker@16 August 2004 - 03:35

[/quote]

:)

How old are you anyway....seeing from your posts you are not 12 years old as previously stated? <_<

Yogi
08-16-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+16 August 2004 - 13:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 16 August 2004 - 13:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SensualBarfing@16 August 2004 - 11:20

same with shit like E&#39;s, one person can take them every night and be fine, someone else can take one and die and hour later

Slightly different Yogi, you can look both ways, with E&#39;s you have no idea how your body will react, you drink too little and die of dehydration, or drink too much and still die, it&#39;s a blind drug, also there&#39;s no telling what shit has been mixed with it :rolleyes:

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
If you don&#39;t look both ways before using an E, you might get the wrong effect.

Ie, never buy from strangers; have it tested if possible, etc.

People hardly die because of E. They die of ignorance and stupidity.

Yogi

manker
08-16-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Busyman+16 August 2004 - 13:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 16 August 2004 - 13:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by cpt_azad@16 August 2004 - 03:29

um, lets see, get big as fuck. if u don&#39;t see that as a plausible reason, then by all means stop posting here :) , i&#39;ll just continue on wit my weight training, screw roids. well, maybe thats a litte too harsh, perhaps when im older (not bloody likely) B)

How old are you anyway....seeing from your posts you are not 12 years old as previously stated? <_< [/b][/quote]
:lol: I can&#39;t remember posting that I was 12&#33; Must have been one of the very rare occasions where I can manage to work the PC after a night in town.

I&#39;m in my twenties, though not as old as Jonno :D

bigboab
08-16-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by SensualBarfing@16 August 2004 - 12:17

It must be a miracle that I reached 65 then. :lol:

DanB
08-16-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@16 August 2004 - 12:51

Have you been to Holland seen the damn trams? :blink: :blink:

JONNO_CELEBS
08-16-2004, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by manker@16 August 2004 - 12:23

<_< Or as good looking :P

@Yogi........Sorry my friend, we are always gonna dissagree on this, I lost a friend to an E, dirty filthy little drug, it&#39;s the chemical that kills, not ignorance or anything of the sort, I could go buy off a friend who says their all cool, but at the end of the day not even the dealer knows whats in it.
That&#39;s also the reason I never snorted anything, ground glass mixed in speed or coke, a 15 y/o boy died of that here too.

Sorry, E&#39;s are bad, period.

Jonno B)

Yogi
08-16-2004, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by bigboab+16 August 2004 - 14:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 16 August 2004 - 14:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SensualBarfing@16 August 2004 - 12:17

It must be a miracle that I reached 65 then. :lol: [/b][/quote]
Ahhhh&#33;&#33;&#33; :o

Those pills you take are E&#39;s&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

Explains that joy you have all the time&#33;&#33;&#33;

manker
08-16-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by danb+16 August 2004 - 13:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 16 August 2004 - 13:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@16 August 2004 - 12:51

Have you been to Holland seen the damn trams? :blink: :blink: [/b][/quote]
Fecking evil, silent things they are.

I suppose they&#39;re not so bad if you&#39;re not stoned, but not many tourists would know this. I&#39;ve almost lost my life to an Amsterdam tram several times.

bigboab
08-16-2004, 12:32 PM
I&#39;m really glad you have decided against using those diabolical stereos. ;)
They scratch your CD&#39;s. :smilie4:

manker
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+16 August 2004 - 13:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 16 August 2004 - 13:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-manker@16 August 2004 - 12:23

I&#39;m in my twenties, though not as old as Jonno&nbsp; :D

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
You mean the photos of that dark-haired bloke approaching middle age that you keep posting aren&#39;t really you?

You must be so relieved :D

DanB
Originally posted by manker+16 August 2004 - 13:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 16 August 2004 - 13:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by danb@16 August 2004 - 13:28
<!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@16 August 2004 - 12:51

I suppose they&#39;re not so bad if you&#39;re not stoned, but not many tourists would know this. I&#39;ve almost lost my life to an Amsterdam tram several times. [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Me too. Had my fair share of scares with the cycle lane too :ph34r:

JONNO_CELEBS
08-16-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by manker@16 August 2004 - 12:33

You mean the photos of that dark-haired bloke approaching middle age that you keep posting aren&#39;t really you?

You must be so relieved :D
The M in your name is upside down <_<

:lol:

Jonno B)

Yogi
08-16-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+16 August 2004 - 14:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS &#064; 16 August 2004 - 14:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-manker@16 August 2004 - 12:23

@Yogi........Sorry my friend, we are always gonna dissagree on this, I lost a friend to an E, dirty filthy little drug, it&#39;s the chemical that kills, not ignorance or anything of the sort, I could go buy off a friend who says their all cool, but at the end of the day not even the dealer knows whats in it.
That&#39;s also the reason I never snorted anything, ground glass mixed in speed or coke, a 15 y/o boy died of that here too.

Sorry, E&#39;s are bad, period.

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
Plain facts on MDMA and other drugs. (http://www.thedea.org/statistics.html)

http://www.thedea.org/pictures/deathsper100k.gif

bigboab
08-16-2004, 12:38 PM
@Manker. You may not realise that where Yogi comes from a lot of drugs are legal. Therefore, I should imagine, that state control will prevent the &#39;dirty stuff&#39;.
I hope that is the case. ;)

manker
08-16-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by bigboab@16 August 2004 - 13:39
@Manker. You may not realise that where Yogi comes from a lot of drugs are legal. Therefore, I should imagine, that state control will prevent the &#39;dirty stuff&#39;.
But of course, I also realise that drug testing in Amsterdam is commonplace as I have had a few E&#39;s tested myself. An excellent service.

I also happen to completely agree with Yogi.

I do hope you&#39;re not confusing me with Jonno :o

Yogi
08-16-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by manker+16 August 2004 - 14:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 16 August 2004 - 14:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by danb@16 August 2004 - 13:28
<!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@16 August 2004 - 12:51

I suppose they&#39;re not so bad if you&#39;re not stoned, but not many tourists would know this. I&#39;ve almost lost my life to an Amsterdam tram several times. [/b][/quote]
You must &#39;ve been really stoned.

Several times with one tram.......

Were you running in front of it???

And they have these very annoying bells to warn pedestrians, wich give you a

heartattach&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

bigboab
08-16-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by manker@16 August 2004 - 12:42
I do hope you&#39;re not confusing me with Jonno :o
I did not thinkl it was possible to confuse Jonno. Nevermind confuse him with someone else. :rolleyes:

Busyman
08-16-2004, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by manker+16 August 2004 - 08:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 16 August 2004 - 08:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Busyman@16 August 2004 - 13:16

Originally posted by cpt_azad@16 August 2004 - 03:29

How old are you anyway....seeing from your posts you are not 12 years old as previously stated? <_<
:lol: I can&#39;t remember posting that I was 12&#33; Must have been one of the very rare occasions where I can manage to work the PC after a night in town.

I&#39;m in my twenties, though not as old as Jonno :D [/b][/quote]
Sorry not you manker I meant confused boy cpt azad. :lol:

JONNO_CELEBS
08-16-2004, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by SensualBarfing@16 August 2004 - 12:35

Oh ffs thats such crap, if you even the numbers out it&#39;s a different storie, the ratio of smokers to E takers is something like 200-1 :rolleyes:

Besides, I don&#39;t care what anyone says, it&#39;s a man made drug, I don&#39;t agree with man made drugs. Plain and simple :)

And before you say it, yes I&#39;ve done coke, speed, acid etc, does&#39;nt mean I agree with it and I would never ever tell anyone to try it, same as smoking, I wish I had never started and I would do everything I can to stop someone from starting, end of the day this is my body, that is yours, a question was asked and I stated fact.

Any mind/body enhancing man made chemical drug is dangerous, no one can deny that.

Jonno B)

Yogi
08-16-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by bigboab@16 August 2004 - 14:39
The funny thing is that most drugs are still officially illegal in holland.

Even funnier: They just forbid dried mushrooms. So now we buy &#39;m fresh...... :blink:

Cheese
08-16-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+16 August 2004 - 13:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 16 August 2004 - 13:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SensualBarfing@16 August 2004 - 12:35

Oh ffs thats such crap, if you even the numbers out it&#39;s a different storie, the ratio of smokers to E takers is something like 200-1 :rolleyes:

Besides, I don&#39;t care what anyone says, it&#39;s a man made drug, I don&#39;t agree with man made drugs. Plain and simple :)

And before you say it, yes I&#39;ve done coke, speed, acid etc, does&#39;nt mean I agree with it and I would never ever tell anyone to try it, same as smoking, I wish I had never started and I would do everything I can to stop someone from starting, end of the day this is my body, that is yours, a question was asked and I stated fact.

Any mind/body enhancing man made chemical drug is dangerous, no one can deny that.

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
You should probably look closely at the graph title again.

And you tried to use anecdotal evidence to back your views... :rolleyes:

bigboab
08-16-2004, 12:58 PM
I totally agree Jonno. ;)

Stastistics are the same as computers. You only get out off them what you put in.

manker
08-16-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Busyman+16 August 2004 - 13:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman &#064; 16 August 2004 - 13:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by manker@16 August 2004 - 08:23
<!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@15 August 2004 - 23:04
&nbsp; How old are you anyway....seeing from your posts you are not 12 years old as previously stated? <_<

Sorry not you manker I meant confused boy cpt azad. :lol:[/b][/quote]
D&#39;oh :huh:

Yogi
08-16-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+16 August 2004 - 14:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS &#064; 16 August 2004 - 14:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SensualBarfing@16 August 2004 - 12:35

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
See this chart.

Note the numbers of people ending up in ER after using prescripted drugs.

Image Resized
Image Resized
[img]http://www.thedea.org/pictures/ERdata.gif' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> (http://www.thedea.org/pictures/ERdata.gif)

Note: These are US-statistics from 2001&#33;&#33;&#33;

Edit: I do not promote the use of any drug, be it artifical or natural.

I just want to make clear that most MDMA related deaths are due to other causes.

Mixing drugs, alcohol, taking too much, bqad pills, etc.

As long as drugs are illegal, hence controlled by criminals, there are only two ways:

don&#39;t take &#39;m or be very very carefull.

JONNO_CELEBS
08-16-2004, 01:01 PM
Correct, I did read it wrong. Apologies

Sorry, I don&#39;t believe graphs, I could probably find one that contradicts that :)

I really don&#39;t see why.......how anyone can say a chemical drug is safe, dunno maybe I&#39;m a square or something, or maybe I&#39;ve seen too many people sick or dead because of it, and I never condoned smoking or drinking, I simply answered the question :)

Just because more people die of smoking that means E&#39;s are safe? :blink:

Jonno B)

Gemby!
08-16-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@16 August 2004 - 13:02

Sorry, I don&#39;t believe graphs, I could probably find one that contradicts that :)

I really don&#39;t see why.......how anyone can say a chemical drug is safe, dunno maybe I&#39;m a square or something, or maybe I&#39;ve seen too many people sick or dead because of it, and I never condoned smoking or drinking, I simply answered the question :)

Jonno B)
a larger amount of people smoke and drink then take e&#39;s so thats another reason the graph isnt really that good

if you done the percentage of people who died out of those who take the drug you might get a completely different graph

manker
08-16-2004, 01:07 PM
Jonno, I&#39;m not trying to be harsh but just because one of your mates died from an extacy related experience doesn&#39;t mean everyone should agree with it&#39;s condemnation. Yogi&#39;s posted some legitamate figures, it really is less harmful than a 20 a day habit.

My mate died in a car crash but I don&#39;t want to condemn Vauxhall Vectras.

JONNO_CELEBS
08-16-2004, 01:07 PM
:lol: See, Gems made the same mistake I did :lol:

Read the Graph title gems :)

I just wanna know one thing, is this statement incorect?

Jonno B)

Yogi
08-16-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@16 August 2004 - 15:02

Jonno B)

how anyone can say a chemical drug is safe,

Never said that. :huh:

Ditto.

Yogi

I would love to see a stat like that, Jonno&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

Gemby!
08-16-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@16 August 2004 - 13:08

Jonno B)
meh

anyone can make up a graph :lol:

manker
08-16-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@16 August 2004 - 14:08

Jonno B)
The statement is correct Jonno. But it&#39;s a worthless one.

The same can be said about peanuts :rolleyes:

Cheese
08-16-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@16 August 2004 - 14:02

Jonno B)

Sure, but it would be wrong. To use your tactics of debate I work alongside a substance misuse team so I know what is really going on. Alchohol and smoking are the big killers.

Ecstacy deaths are relatively few and far between, though the newspapers always like to front-page these deaths. Most of the time the deaths are due to inappropiate use of the drug (ie taking too much, drinking with them, not getting enough liquid, etc) this is due to ignorance.

Ignorance is the killer, and narrow-minded statements like this:

annoy me. Particularly when I have yet to hear of anyone dying from taking ecstacy in one hour. That is pure fantasy.

JONNO_CELEBS
08-16-2004, 01:14 PM
@Yogi.......I used E&#39;s as an example, you generalised with crossing the road, it&#39;s 2 totally different things, billions upon billions of people cross the road safely every minute, work that percentage out :)
Saying that you may as well say it&#39;s just as dangerous crossing the road as playing Russian Roulette :rolleyes:

@Manker.......I&#39;ve always been against E&#39;s, seen far too many people have bad trips etc and again the ratio of car drivers to E takers is insumountable :)

Jonno B)

Edit @Cheese......I never said Alcohol or smoking was better, I said I did&#39;nt condone them, this thread was about a chemical drug, neither alcohol (mostly) is chemical nor is smoking, they are both made from natural substances, we were talking drugs, I used E&#39;s as an example because they are a man made chemical drug like Steroids.
You are trying to put words in my mouth. and if someone is alergic to the chemical in an E they can die within 10 mins. Bottom line is you have no idea what shit is in that little tab.

Yogi
08-16-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@16 August 2004 - 15:15
@Yogi.......I used E&#39;s as an example, you generalised with crossing the road, it&#39;s 2 totally different things, billions upon billions of people cross the road safely every minute, work that percentage out :)
Saying that you may as well say it&#39;s just as dangerous crossing the road as playing Russian Roulette :rolleyes:

@Manker.......I&#39;ve always been against E&#39;s, seen far too many people have bad trips etc and again the ratio of car drivers to E takers is insumountable :)

Jonno B)
Sorry Jonzy&#33;&#33;

You do the generalisation. I do the math. :P

Yogi

Some more nice figures. (http://www.madd.org/stats/0,1056,1789,00.html)

Gemby!
08-16-2004, 01:18 PM
alcohol is only a big killer cos people dont have it in moderation <_<

manker
08-16-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@16 August 2004 - 14:15

Jonno B)
Not insurmountable, or even incalculable. I&#39;d say in the U.K. about 5% of car drivers have taken extacy.

A &#39;bad trip&#39; on extacy? now I know you&#39;re making it up :lol:

Snee
08-16-2004, 01:19 PM
Errm, not to mess with anyone, but how many of those dead users have been using the stuff for decades?

I bet that graph counts eighty-year-old people who die of smoking.

I doubt many ex users have been taking it for very long for a sustained period.

It stands to reason that people who have used something for thousands of times daily run a larger risk of getting killed by it.

Compared to people who only take something at the occasional party before they grow out of it.

That graph tells me exactly nothing.

Gemby!
08-16-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by SnnY@16 August 2004 - 13:20
Errm, not to mess with anyone, but how many of those dead users have been using the stuff for decades?

It stands to reason that people who have used something for thousands of times daily run a larger risk of getting killed by it.

Compared to people who only take something at the occasional party before they grow out of it.

thats also what i was thinking but im too stupid to thin kof how to say it :confused:

JONNO_CELEBS
08-16-2004, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by manker@16 August 2004 - 13:19

:blink: Ok :rolleyes:

Well from where I&#39;m sitting it looks like you&#39;re all supporting chemical drugs :frusty:

I really don&#39;t get it, I said drugs were bad, then I get told so is crossing the road :blink:

Ooer :blink:

Jonno B)

*goddess*
08-16-2004, 01:23 PM
:blink: I also can&#39;t see the point of statistics.

People will take drugs or they won&#39;t. Their body their choice.

edit: I also can&#39;t speeell :lol:

JONNO_CELEBS
08-16-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by SnnY@16 August 2004 - 13:20

I was gonna say that but thought I&#39;d get jumped on :rolleyes:

This is true, most people die of smoking are quite old, how many 70 y/o&#39;s die of E&#39;s? :rolleyes:

Jonno B)

manker
08-16-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by SnnY@16 August 2004 - 14:20

I think that&#39;s the point SnnY, Nicotine is addictive but as you&#39;ve illustrated MDMA is not.

That&#39;s why people continue to smoke and why people can grow out of taking E. Nicotine is more dangerous than MDMA.

Snee
08-16-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by manker+16 August 2004 - 15:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker &#064; 16 August 2004 - 15:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SnnY@16 August 2004 - 14:20

I think that&#39;s the point SnnY, Nicotine is addictive but as you&#39;ve illustrated MDMA is not.

That&#39;s why people continue to smoke and why people can grow out of taking E. Nicotine is more dangerous than MDMA. [/b][/quote]
Since both fuck you up tho&#39;, neither should be legal then.

And another point is that a minor cold might just as well kill someone 80+ which makes smoking as a cause irrelevant in those cases.

Gemby!
08-16-2004, 01:26 PM
how did the topic of steroids get to this ? :frusty:

manker
08-16-2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+16 August 2004 - 14:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 16 August 2004 - 14:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-manker@16 August 2004 - 13:19

:blink: Ok :rolleyes:

Well from where I&#39;m sitting it looks like you&#39;re all supporting chemical drugs :frusty:

I really don&#39;t get it, I said drugs were bad, then I get told so is crossing the road :blink:

Ooer :blink:

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
A trip implies a psychoactive drug. MDMA isn&#39;t psychoactive - it is impossible to have a bad trip by taking E.

I agree some drugs are bad, but MDMA isn&#39;t one of them unless combined with ignorance.

Snee
08-16-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by gemby&#33;@16 August 2004 - 15:27
how did the topic of steroids get to this ?&nbsp; :frusty:
Jonno & Yogi.

Anyhow: a rush from a drug is just an abnormal brain-response because of a foreign substance. That fact that people keep taking it points to us as a race being self-destructive.

We really shouldn&#39;t debate whether one is more dangerous than the rest without focusing on the most important bit, which is that they are all dangerous.

JONNO_CELEBS
08-16-2004, 01:30 PM
Hey I made an example of one chemical to another, I thought my statement made sense :ghostface:

Jonno B)

Cheese
08-16-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@16 August 2004 - 14:23

You say that like it makes us bad people. :angry:

JONNO_CELEBS
Originally posted by manker@16 August 2004 - 13:29

A trip implies a psychoactive drug. MDMA isn&#39;t psychoactive - it is impossible to have a bad trip by taking E.

Bullshit, sorry I dissagree.

Jonno B)

Gemby!
you hijacked a thread

tut tut :nono:

ps. drugs are bad

Cheese
08-16-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by gemby&#33;@16 August 2004 - 14:32
you hijacked a thread

ps. drugs are bad
That&#39;s a good thing really, what with this being another of Azed&#39;s fantasy threads... <_<

*goddess*
08-16-2004, 01:34 PM
;) Maybe they need an operation :sneaky1:

manker
08-16-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by SnnY+16 August 2004 - 14:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY @ 16 August 2004 - 14:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by manker@16 August 2004 - 15:25
<!--QuoteBegin-SnnY@16 August 2004 - 14:20

That&#39;s why people continue to smoke and why people can grow out of taking E. Nicotine is more dangerous than MDMA.
Since both fuck you up tho&#39;, neither should be legal then.

And another point is that a minor cold might just as well kill someone 80+ which makes smoking as a cause irrelevant in those cases. [/b][/quote]
Well, any substance can be abused and will fuck you up eventually, it&#39;s the severity and the likelyhood of the fucking up thats important.

The point the graph was making is that nicotine is more dangerous than Extacy, fair enough I say. Wrt your second point, you&#39;re right and I&#39;d hope the imformation compilers would have taken that into account.

manker
08-16-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+16 August 2004 - 14:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 16 August 2004 - 14:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-manker@16 August 2004 - 13:29

Bullshit, sorry I dissagree.

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
Any particular reason for the disagreement?

Or did you just throw that out there at random :)

JONNO_CELEBS
08-16-2004, 01:39 PM
Just random :lol: :lol:

Jonno B)

DanB
08-16-2004, 01:40 PM
I had a debate like this with ck-uk the other day :D

Snee
08-16-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by gemby&#33;@16 August 2004 - 15:32
you hijacked a thread

ps. drugs are bad
M&#39;kay

@danb: but with more commas and mates, no doubt.

DanB
08-16-2004, 01:43 PM
Without a doubt ,,,SnnY..mate

Cheese
08-16-2004, 01:45 PM
Ecstacy stopped football hooliganism. :01: (Or at least severely reduced it...) :01:

JONNO_CELEBS
08-16-2004, 01:45 PM

Sarky bastards :lol:

Jonno B)

@Cheese........ :blink: You must be watching different football then, I would think it&#39;s more to do with gate stops etc, :blink:
Oh well, I guess the fights in the streets or down Millwall lane don&#39;t appear on tv so they don&#39;t happen :rolleyes:

DanB
08-16-2004, 01:48 PM
So different to how it was though Jonno cos all the big &#39;firms&#39; got into Ecstasy and the Summer of Love instead :P

Spicker
08-16-2004, 01:49 PM
to be a pilot u dont need to go to university :01:

i just found out :01:

now thats going to be my secondary job :rolleyes:

manker
08-16-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@16 August 2004 - 14:40
Just random :lol: :lol:

Jonno B)
Actually, Jonno, you were right to disagree.

I meant psychedelic not psychoactive. Of course MDMA is psychoactive cos I&#39;ve just been informed by a co-worker that psychoactive just means that it alters your mood..

Really glad no-one picked me up on that :">

DanB
08-16-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by manker+16 August 2004 - 14:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 16 August 2004 - 14:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@16 August 2004 - 14:40
Just random :lol:&nbsp; :lol:

Jonno B)

I meant psychedelic not psychoactive. Of course MDMA is psychoactive cos I&#39;ve just been informed by a co-worker that psychoactive just means that it alters your mood..

Really glad no-one picked me up on that :"> [/b][/quote]
I checked it on a dictionary site but decided I would leave you be after Fridays night drunken pick up attempt :lol:

Cheese
08-16-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@16 August 2004 - 14:46

Jonno B)

@Cheese........ :blink: You must be watching different football then, I would think it&#39;s more to do with gate stops etc, :blink:
Oh well, I guess the fights in the streets or down Millwall lane don&#39;t appear on tv so they don&#39;t happen :rolleyes:
Nope it was ecstacy.

Image Resized
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/footballecs.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> ('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/footballecs.jpg')

JONNO_CELEBS
08-16-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by manker@16 August 2004 - 13:50

I did :rolleyes: :lol:

I said I&#39;ve seen people trip out on me while on it and having taken nothing else but water :rolleyes:

@Dan.......Oh please, you might as well thank E&#39;s for the minors coming off strike then :rolleyes:
Think about it, in 1985 a football match had approx 5 police, now you get something like 50 and horseback coppers already there if it&#39;s a possible threat :rolleyes:
and I only have to get you to look back at Portugal :rolleyes:
How many banned and arested? :rolleyes:

Jonno B)

manker
08-16-2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by danb+16 August 2004 - 14:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 16 August 2004 - 14:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by manker@16 August 2004 - 14:50
<!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@16 August 2004 - 14:40
Just random :lol:&nbsp; :lol:

Jonno B)

I checked it on a dictionary site but decided I would leave you be after Fridays night drunken pick up attempt :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol:

You smooth talking bar-steward B)

Cheese
08-16-2004, 01:54 PM
And now for a serious article on football/drugs:

http://www.drugtext.org/library/articles/945108.htm

JONNO_CELEBS
08-16-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese@16 August 2004 - 13:53

Image Resized
Image Resized
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/footballecs.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/footballecs.jpg)
:blink: Did you get Spider dude to do that? :lol:

Jonno B)

Cheese
08-16-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+16 August 2004 - 14:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 16 August 2004 - 14:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-manker@16 August 2004 - 13:50

I said I&#39;ve seen people trip out on me while on it and having taken nothing else but water :rolleyes:

@Dan.......Oh please, you might as well thank E&#39;s for the minors coming off strike then :rolleyes:
Think about it, in 1985 a football match had approx 5 police, now you get something like 50 and horseback coppers already there if it&#39;s a possible threat :rolleyes:
and I only have to get you to look back at Portugal :rolleyes:
How many banned and arested? :rolleyes:

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
Jonno it is pretty well known that ecstacy did a lot to decrease football violence. I suggest you do some reading up on the subject before passing comment. :)

manker
08-16-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+16 August 2004 - 14:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 16 August 2004 - 14:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-manker@16 August 2004 - 13:50

@Dan.......Oh please, you might as well thank E&#39;s for the minors coming off strike then :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
Minors strike :blink:

What, did they refuse to go to school or something?

Btw - You did not pick me up on using the wrong word and you have not seen someone have a bad trip on extacy :D

manker
08-16-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese+16 August 2004 - 14:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 16 August 2004 - 14:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@16 August 2004 - 14:46
:lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:

Jonno B)

Nope it was ecstacy.

Image Resized
Image Resized
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/footballecs.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/footballecs.jpg) [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol:

Quality graphage&#33;

DanB
08-16-2004, 01:57 PM
Sort of a bit about it here (http://www.millwall-history.co.uk/Press_Coverage4.htm)

Although it makes an interesting point know about the internet being reponsible for a resurgance in the foottball violence becasue there are places and sitres you can gloat about your stuff, read on others and generally get yourself fired up by it

Cheese
08-16-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by danb@16 August 2004 - 14:58
Sort of a bit about it here (http://www.millwall-history.co.uk/Press_Coverage4.htm)

Although it makes an interesting point know about the internet being reponsible for a resurgance in the foottball violence becasue there are places and sitres you can gloat about your stuff, read on others and generally get yourself fired up by it
I blame it on the shit quality pills. <_<

JONNO_CELEBS
08-16-2004, 01:59 PM
@Cheese.........I don&#39;t do reading :lol: too much like hard work :lol:
Ok so you say it cut down on football violence :) fair enough, I don&#39;t really care :)

@Manker...... :angry: Yes I have&#33;&#33; Throwing up and head in hands for 4 hours crying in my book is a bad trip :rolleyes:

Jonno B)

manker
08-16-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@16 August 2004 - 15:00
@Manker...... :angry: Yes I have&#33;&#33; Throwing up and head in hands for 4 hours crying in my book is a bad trip :rolleyes:
It&#39;s a bad experience certainly, but not a bad trip. Although I suppose if you want to use incorrect terms to describe situations then that&#39;s your business ;)

Cheese
08-16-2004, 02:02 PM
Yes I have&#33;&#33; Throwing up and head in hands for 4 hours crying in my book is a bad trip

Sounds like he was drunk... ;)

Gemby!
08-16-2004, 02:03 PM
i take steroids but for medical reasons so neh :P :ph34r:

DanB
Sure does. A belly full of booze and then pills dont mix.

Trust me <_<

manker
Originally posted by Withcheese@16 August 2004 - 15:03

Yes I have&#33;&#33; Throwing up and head in hands for 4 hours crying in my book is a bad trip

Sounds like he was drunk... ;)
Did it smudge the ink? :unsure:

JONNO_CELEBS
08-16-2004, 02:08 PM
:rolleyes: So the fact I staed he did&#39;nt take anything cept water has no meaning? :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, I&#39;m going work, bored with silly arguments now :)

Have a good day all :D

Jonno B)

DanB
08-16-2004, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@16 August 2004 - 15:09
:rolleyes: So the fact I staed he did&#39;nt take anything cept water has no meaning? :rolleyes:
You just said you? :unsure:

JONNO_CELEBS
08-16-2004, 02:13 PM
No I did&#39;nt, read the last few replies :rolleyes:

I was talking about a mate :rolleyes:

Lemmie go work or I&#39;ll be late and then have to make more excuses :rolleyes: :lol:

Jonno B)

Yogi
08-16-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@16 August 2004 - 16:00
Ok so you say it cut down on football violence :) fair enough, I don&#39;t really care :)

Jonno B)
Did you see smurfs with chainsaws????

RGX
08-16-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by SensualBarfing+16 August 2004 - 15:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SensualBarfing @ 16 August 2004 - 15:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@16 August 2004 - 16:00

Jonno B)
Did you see smurfs with chainsaws???? [/b][/quote]
Now that&#39;s a trip.

cpt_azad
08-16-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Mr JP Fugley@16 August 2004 - 03:37
The latest azad fantasy thread, a must read.

Wasn&#39;t it you who did the whole "beat up two burglars, broke one of their arms with a punch" thing, or was that another half-wit. I really can&#39;t remember.

Right, let&#39;s put it simply, you are an idiot. This can be proven quite simply.

1, This story is true, including the purchasing steroids from a gun / drug dealer. Which would make you an idiot.

2, You have made all of this up because you are an attention seeker. Which would make you an idiot.

Either way, guess what - you are an idiot.
attention seeker? hey, i&#39;m not convincing anyone on this board, if u or anyone else doesn&#39;t believe me, than i don&#39;t really give 2 shits. i asked because i needed some of ur opinions. my job isn&#39;t to convince others about my daily affairs. off to work, i&#39;ll be back night time.

cpt_azad
08-16-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by jaigandhi5@16 August 2004 - 05:50
to be a pilot u dont need to go to university :01:

i just found out :01:

now thats going to be my secondary job :rolleyes:
not necessiraly, i&#39;m going to college to get my 2 year aviation diploma which consists of 300 hours flight time, 250 of which is in a twin engine aircraft. also comes with a CPL (Commercial Pilots License) upon graduation. this is in castlegar, bc (selkirk college), look it up if you want. i gotta take some other courses wit it too, the aviation program consists of a lot of courses :( i was hoping it&#39;d be just one big flying thingy, was i ever wrong (example: math, advanced math, calculus, calculus II, bunch of other crap i can&#39;t remember)

Cheese
08-16-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by cpt_azad+16 August 2004 - 17:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad @ 16 August 2004 - 17:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jaigandhi5@16 August 2004 - 05:50
to be a pilot u dont need to go to university&nbsp; :01:

i just found out&nbsp; :01:

now thats going to be my secondary job&nbsp; :rolleyes:
not necessiraly, i&#39;m going to college to get my 2 year aviation diploma which consists of 300 hours flight time, 250 of which is in a twin engine aircraft. also comes with a CPL (Commercial Pilots License) upon graduation. this is in castlegar, bc (selkirk college), look it up if you want. i gotta take some other courses wit it too, the aviation program consists of a lot of courses :( i was hoping it&#39;d be just one big flying thingy, was i ever wrong (example: math, advanced math, calculus, calculus II, bunch of other crap i can&#39;t remember) [/b][/quote]
Back so soon? :blink:

DanB
08-16-2004, 04:16 PM
Sweet job :01:

ahctlucabbuS
08-16-2004, 04:39 PM
I&#39;m surprised noone have mentioned the way Ecstasy can fuck you up after prolonged use.

Sure, it may not kill you

but is bliss worth the depression afterwards?

DanB
08-16-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Barky@16 August 2004 - 17:40
I&#39;m surprised noone have mentioned the way Ecstasy can fuck you up after prolonged use.

Sure, it might not kill you

but is bliss worth the depression afterwards?
The topic is about steroids <_<

:P

Cheese
08-16-2004, 04:43 PM
Here&#39;s my point for the MSN generation:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/footballecstacy.jpg

DanB
08-16-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese@16 August 2004 - 17:44
Here&#39;s my point for the MSN generation:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/footballecstacy.jpg

Explains it perfectly

ahctlucabbuS
08-16-2004, 04:46 PM
@ danb: Stop quoting badly spelled posts&#33;

Seriously though, ecstasy can seriously fuck up your brains distribution of natural chemicals.

edit: I&#39;m blaming my 6th grade English teacher / or the alcohol

Cheese
08-16-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Barky@16 August 2004 - 17:47

Seriously though, ecstasy can seriously fuck up your brains distripution of natural chemicals.
You must have forgotten to provide some quotes and links to evidence of this.

I look forward to your edit when you include these links.

DanB
08-16-2004, 04:49 PM
Tell me about it, mid week comedowns used to be shit <_<

It does actually decrease your body&#39;s serotonin levels which is teh happy stuff though, I think it restores itself after time though

shartan
08-16-2004, 04:50 PM
:o

ahctlucabbuS
08-16-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese+16 August 2004 - 17:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 16 August 2004 - 17:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Barky@16 August 2004 - 17:47

Seriously though, ecstasy can seriously fuck up your brains distripution of natural chemicals.

I look forward to your edit when you include these links. [/b][/quote]
Simple google search: http://open-mind.org/News/DA/9.htm

Basically, you burn too bright for some time which makes for depletion of the brains serotonin level. After prolonged use the brain can be damaged for life.

Cheese
08-16-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Barky+16 August 2004 - 17:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Barky @ 16 August 2004 - 17:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Withcheese@16 August 2004 - 17:48
<!--QuoteBegin-Barky@16 August 2004 - 17:47

I look forward to your edit when you include these links.
Simple google search: http://open-mind.org/News/DA/9.htm

Basically, you burn too bright for some time which makes for depletion of the brains serotonin level. After prolonged use the brain can be damaged for life. [/b][/quote]
That was pretty useless as any sort of evidence, even the piece it&#39;s self acknowledges that.

“Of course, these findings should be confirmed through additional studies,” Kish said. “Conclusions based on a single case can only be tentative.”

Try again.

ahctlucabbuS
08-16-2004, 06:06 PM
article (http://www.ecstasy.org/info/interviews.html) from 1997

http://edition.cnn.com/2002/HEALTH/09/02/ecstasy.article/

As you see, apparently scientists are still debating.

So, yea maybe I&#39;ll have to revise my view on ecstasy,

but as Danb testified the use of the drug gets you down afterwards. Wether it&#39;s a risk of permanent damage seems to be up for debate.

This is still from limited googling though,

so I&#39;ll have to get back to you as I&#39;m going out to alter brain chemicals myself. :D

Yogi
08-16-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Barky@16 August 2004 - 20:07

but as Danb testified the use of the drug gets you down afterwards. Wether it&#39;s a risk of permanent damage seems to be up for debate.

so I&#39;ll have to get back to you as I&#39;m going out to alter brain chemicals myself. :D
1997?????????????????

try again.

Gemby!
08-16-2004, 06:15 PM
umm getting back on topic - did you take the steroids or not ?

was this thread a whole waste of time &#33;&#33;&#33; ???? :helpsmile:

Yogi
08-16-2004, 06:22 PM
You is right, Gemz,

Back on topic&#33;&#33;&#33;

http://www.fox-music.de/fun/steroids.jpg

Gemby!
08-16-2004, 06:23 PM
man boobs &#33;&#33;&#33;

Yogi
08-16-2004, 06:29 PM
http://www.zonkbonk.com/media/steroids.jpg

Cheese
08-16-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Barky@16 August 2004 - 19:07

Too right.

I think the horrible short-term affects of drugs like Ecstacy and Speed is why a lot of us give up or cut down.

Anyhow, I&#39;m off to get drunk as a punk. :01:

Gemby!
08-16-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by SensualBarfing@16 August 2004 - 18:30
http://www.zonkbonk.com/media/steroids.jpg
just another example of why drugs are bad :nono:

JONNO_CELEBS
08-16-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by SensualBarfing@16 August 2004 - 18:23
You is right, Gemz,

Back on topic&#33;&#33;&#33;

http://www.fox-music.de/fun/steroids.jpg

Jonno B)

JONNO_CELEBS
08-16-2004, 08:29 PM
Reopend? :blink:

His/it&#39;s nipples point straight down :blink:

Jonno B)

cpt_azad
08-17-2004, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by gemby&#33;@16 August 2004 - 10:16
umm getting back on topic - did you take the steroids or not ?

was this thread a whole waste of time &#33;&#33;&#33; ???? :helpsmile:
i told u guys already, no, and infact, i got my money back today from my friend who gave me the stuff, i gave it back to him saying i was thinking about my well being in the years to come, he just looked at me and raised his eyebrows. anywho, i guess i&#39;m gonna have to do it the hard way, doesn&#39;t matter, i love working out.

cpt_azad
08-17-2004, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese+16 August 2004 - 10:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 16 August 2004 - 10:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Barky@16 August 2004 - 19:07

so I&#39;ll have to get back to you as I&#39;m going out to alter brain chemicals myself.&nbsp; :D
Too right.

I think the horrible short-term affects of drugs like Ecstacy and Speed is why a lot of us give up or cut down.

Anyhow, I&#39;m off to get drunk as a punk. :01: [/b][/quote]
:D :01:

S!X
08-17-2004, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by cpt_azad+15 August 2004 - 21:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad @ 15 August 2004 - 21:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Darth Sushi@15 August 2004 - 20:14
If you&#39;re a teenager, you really don&#39;t need it. But if you insist, I hope you take precautions to avoid Gynacomastia. If you don&#39;t know what that is, then you have no business doping and you&#39;ll more than likely end up with bitch-tits&#33;
i have done extensive research into this, or i&#39;d never consider it. and yes, i know i will not end with big titties (which is a major side effect of roids). and no, i&#39;m not 12 years old, and yes i want to get big fast. creatine just doesn&#39;t work anymore. now on to the reason y i posted. I WILL NEVER TAKE ROIDS IF they don&#39;t let me accomplish my one and only long term goal for now, that is to be a pilot. if i cant pass my 1st medical for my first pilots license, than obviously im not gonna take it. my first license is in about 2 years (i&#39;m going into grade 11, i wont be getting the license till end of grade 12, like 2 weeks b4 grad). anyone know anything about this whole pilots/steroids thing? all i found was that the FAA allows it for treatments, and severe cases pilots are not allowed to fly for 24 hours after injection. but i&#39;m talking about a 2 year span, wat about that? anyone know? thank you. [/b][/quote]
Id like to get big myself, I drink a Protien powder drink mix it doesent seem to do shit all so far <_< . You know you can get testicular cancer from ROIDS? :lol: jk

3RA1N1AC
08-17-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Darth Sushi@15 August 2004 - 20:36
no shit, dude. if i were trying to return that kind of merchandise, i&#39;d see if he has any blow, &#39;cause you can use it to get chicks to hang out with you. "hey girls, wanna come over to my place and shoot up some steroids?" doesn&#39;t quite have the same ring to it, as offering to let them party with your coke. :P

Cheese
08-17-2004, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+17 August 2004 - 10:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 17 August 2004 - 10:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Darth Sushi@15 August 2004 - 20:36
no shit, dude. if i were trying to return that kind of merchandise, i&#39;d see if he has any blow, &#39;cause you can use it to get chicks to hang out with you. "hey girls, wanna come over to my place and shoot up some steroids?" doesn&#39;t quite have the same ring to it, as offering to let them party with your coke. :P [/b][/quote]
Coke-whores are the worst. They snort all your coke and then leave 5 minutes later... <_<

cpt_azad
08-17-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by mofos+17 August 2004 - 00:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mofos @ 17 August 2004 - 00:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by cpt_azad@15 August 2004 - 21:18
<!--QuoteBegin-Darth Sushi@15 August 2004 - 20:14
If you&#39;re a teenager, you really don&#39;t need it. But if you insist, I hope you take precautions to avoid Gynacomastia. If you don&#39;t know what that is, then you have no business doping and you&#39;ll more than likely end up with bitch-tits&#33;
i have done extensive research into this, or i&#39;d never consider it. and yes, i know i will not end with big titties (which is a major side effect of roids). and no, i&#39;m not 12 years old, and yes i want to get big fast. creatine just doesn&#39;t work anymore. now on to the reason y i posted. I WILL NEVER TAKE ROIDS IF they don&#39;t let me accomplish my one and only long term goal for now, that is to be a pilot. if i cant pass my 1st medical for my first pilots license, than obviously im not gonna take it. my first license is in about 2 years (i&#39;m going into grade 11, i wont be getting the license till end of grade 12, like 2 weeks b4 grad). anyone know anything about this whole pilots/steroids thing? all i found was that the FAA allows it for treatments, and severe cases pilots are not allowed to fly for 24 hours after injection. but i&#39;m talking about a 2 year span, wat about that? anyone know? thank you.
Id like to get big myself, I drink a Protien powder drink mix it doesent seem to do shit all so far <_< . You know you can get testicular cancer from ROIDS? :lol: jk [/b][/quote]
wat kind of protein u take? i buy my protein/creatine from reflex (by the canadian tire) which by our school (u know the one). just grab whey protein, in my experience it works good, none of that ISOPRO crap, damn brandnames <_< and if ur ever gonna take creatine, never buy flavoured, buy the pure shit (white powder, tasteless [more like tastes like shit]) CREATINE MONOHYDRATE.

3RA1N1AC
08-17-2004, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese@17 August 2004 - 01:21
Coke-whores are the worst. They snort all your coke and then leave 5 minutes later... <_<
i think that&#39;s got to do with economic inflation. a dollar doesn&#39;t buy as much affection as it used to, and neither does a gram.

cpt_azad
08-17-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+17 August 2004 - 01:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 17 August 2004 - 01:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@17 August 2004 - 01:21
Coke-whores are the worst.&nbsp; They snort all your coke and then leave 5 minutes later... <_<
i think that&#39;s got to do with economic inflation. a dollar doesn&#39;t buy as much affection as it used to, and neither does a gram. [/b][/quote]
:(

Snee
08-17-2004, 09:45 AM
You know, it&#39;d had been much better for the world if he had gone and gotten sterilised, random thought...

Cheese
08-17-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by SnnY@17 August 2004 - 10:46
You know, it&#39;d had been much better for the world if he had gone and gotten sterilised, random thought...
Isn&#39;t that one of the side-effects anyhow..? :unsure:

Snee
08-17-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese+17 August 2004 - 11:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 17 August 2004 - 11:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SnnY@17 August 2004 - 10:46
Isn&#39;t that one of the side-effects anyhow..? :unsure: [/b][/quote]
Good point, only he didn&#39;t take them :(

Cheese
08-17-2004, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by SnnY+17 August 2004 - 10:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY @ 17 August 2004 - 10:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Withcheese@17 August 2004 - 11:48
<!--QuoteBegin-SnnY@17 August 2004 - 10:46
Good point, only he didn&#39;t take them :( [/b][/quote]
I wish they&#39;d hurry up with that device that allows you to sterilize people over the internet.

manker
08-17-2004, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese+17 August 2004 - 10:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese &#064; 17 August 2004 - 10:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by SnnY@17 August 2004 - 10:51

Originally posted by Withcheese@17 August 2004 - 11:48
<!--QuoteBegin-SnnY@17 August 2004 - 10:46
Good point, only he didn&#39;t take them :(
I wish they&#39;d hurry up with that device that allows you to sterilize people over the internet. [/b][/quote]
You mean haxor&#39;s goatse device?

It&#39;s still under development but I reckon about 67% effective already :unsure:

Cheese
08-17-2004, 10:07 AM
My internet sterilization machine would totally own.

Just load up a picture of offending poster:

Image Resized
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/fatbastard.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> ('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/fatbastard.jpg')

Press the button:

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/button.gif

And viola&#33; A brighter more fool free future. :01:

cpt_azad
08-17-2004, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese@17 August 2004 - 02:08

Image Resized
Image Resized
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/fatbastard.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/fatbastard.jpg)

Press the button:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/button.gif

i like i like

Snee
08-17-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese@17 August 2004 - 12:08

Image Resized
Image Resized
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/fatbastard.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/fatbastard.jpg)

Press the button:

Will it hit both of them tho&#39;? Collateral damage is unacceptable, we are not savages you know. :angry: :01:

manker
08-17-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by SnnY+17 August 2004 - 13:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY @ 17 August 2004 - 13:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@17 August 2004 - 12:08

Image Resized
Image Resized
<a href=&#39;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/fatbastard.jpg&#39; (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/fatbastard.jpg) target=&#39;image&#39;>Image Resized
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/fatbastard.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> ('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/fatbastard.jpg')</a>

Press the button:

And viola&#33;&nbsp; A brighter more fool free future. :01:
Will it hit both of them tho&#39;? Collateral damage is unacceptable, we are not savages you know. :angry: :01: [/b][/quote]
I take it the sweaty lad is a forum member?

I&#39;m with you Snny, gotta take both those suckers out, for the sake of humanity :huh:

*goddess*
08-17-2004, 12:14 PM
:unsure: I thought Snny didn&#39;t want both of them hit?

The guy is a former member.

DanB
08-17-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by manker+17 August 2004 - 13:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 17 August 2004 - 13:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by SnnY@17 August 2004 - 13:06
<!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@17 August 2004 - 12:08

Image Resized
Image Resized
<a href=&#39;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/fatbastard.jpg&#39; (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/fatbastard.jpg) target=&#39;image&#39;>Image Resized
<a href=&#39;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/fatbastard.jpg&#39; target=&#39;image&#39;>Image Resized
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/fatbastard.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> ('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/fatbastard.jpg')</a></a>

Press the button:

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/button.gif

And viola&#33;&nbsp; A brighter more fool free future. :01:
Will it hit both of them tho&#39;? Collateral damage is unacceptable, we are not savages you know. :angry: :01:
I take it the sweaty lad is a forum member?

I&#39;m with you Snny, gotta take both those suckers out, for the sake of humanity :huh: [/b][/quote]
Ex forum member <_<

S!X
08-17-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by cpt_azad+17 August 2004 - 02:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad @ 17 August 2004 - 02:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by mofos@17 August 2004 - 00:05

Originally posted by cpt_azad@15 August 2004 - 21:18
<!--QuoteBegin-Darth Sushi@15 August 2004 - 20:14
i have done extensive research into this, or i&#39;d never consider it. and yes, i know i will not end with big titties (which is a major side effect of roids). and no, i&#39;m not 12 years old, and yes i want to get big fast. creatine just doesn&#39;t work anymore. now on to the reason y i posted. I WILL NEVER TAKE ROIDS IF they don&#39;t let me accomplish my one and only long term goal for now, that is to be a pilot. if i cant pass my 1st medical for my first pilots license, than obviously im not gonna take it. my first license is in about 2 years (i&#39;m going into grade 11, i wont be getting the license till end of grade 12, like 2 weeks b4 grad). anyone know anything about this whole pilots/steroids thing? all i found was that the FAA allows it for treatments, and severe cases pilots are not allowed to fly for 24 hours after injection. but i&#39;m talking about a 2 year span, wat about that? anyone know? thank you.
Id like to get big myself, I drink a Protien powder drink mix it doesent seem to do shit all so far <_< . You know you can get testicular cancer from ROIDS? :lol: jk
wat kind of protein u take? i buy my protein/creatine from reflex (by the canadian tire) which by our school (u know the one). just grab whey protein, in my experience it works good, none of that ISOPRO crap, damn brandnames <_< and if ur ever gonna take creatine, never buy flavoured, buy the pure shit (white powder, tasteless [more like tastes like shit]) CREATINE MONOHYDRATE. [/b][/quote]
I got "Dyna WHEY PROTIEN BEVERAGE MIX.Made By Fortius Natural Nurtriton.

rnanker
03-20-2006, 02:05 AM
bump

maebach
03-20-2006, 03:49 AM
I wonder if he took them. Im too lazy to read the 11 pages

Busyman
03-20-2006, 03:55 AM
I wonder if he took them. Im too lazy to read the 11 pages
I always wonder how crack gets new customers.

This thread explained it.

"Hey steroids will give you all types of problems and can possibly result in death."

"Hmmm I wanna take steroids to get buff and be popular."

:blink:The Fook?:blink:

Gripper
03-20-2006, 06:37 AM
Dosent he know if he gets to big and muscular they wont let him fly, as he wont fit in the aeroplane!
They have trouble fitting them with the G-suits.
Better to be lean an' mean,than buff an' duff.