PDA

View Full Version : Kazza Light Wont Connect

hollywood
08-16-2004, 04:15 AM
Hey I downloaded Kazaa light on my comp and it just says that its connecting, but never connects, I dont have broadband, I have dial up till the end of the week, does kazaa only work on broadband??? If not, what can I do to make klite work???

sirtoke
08-16-2004, 04:30 AM
bysomeone

open NOTEPAD

paste this into it:

CODE

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Kazaa\ConnectionInfo]
"KazaaNet"=hex:01,76,23,b3,d4,be,04,00,01,b8,3d,f5,40

save it as SNODE.REG

exit kazaa

doubleclick SNODE.REG
restart kazaa

sampson
08-16-2004, 06:47 AM
Didn't work

sampson
08-16-2004, 04:55 PM
Isn't this the place to go when you have a problem with KLite?? I posted twelve hours ago and noone has even veiwed this topic much less responded. Aren't there any mods, leaders, etc. that 'patrol' this room or is everyone in the lounge still worrying about sam4?? Sorry, I don't mean to be a ass (honest), I just don't get it. If I'm in the wrong place, please, direct me to the correct place. Again, I don't mean to be a dick, I just don't understand. :(

sirtoke
08-16-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by sampson@16 August 2004 - 16:56
Isn't this the place to go when you have a problem with KLite?? I posted twelve hours ago and noone has even veiwed this topic much less responded. Aren't there any mods, leaders, etc. that 'patrol' this room or is everyone in the lounge still worrying about sam4?? Sorry, I don't mean to be a ass (honest), I just don't get it. If I'm in the wrong place, please, direct me to the correct place. Again, I don't mean to be a dick, I just don't understand. :(
have you tryed looking around on this site ? people post the same question like three times a week so try looking around on this site you will probly find a fix

hope this helps ;)

Vargas
08-16-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by sampson@16 August 2004 - 01:48
Didn't work
I'll ask you again. . .
do you have firewall/router issues? did you close kazaa completely? (even the lil systray icon)

vidcc
08-16-2004, 08:54 PM
it is possible that your isp doesn't support P2P and has the ports blocked...

Try turning off your firewall if you have the xp one on and allow access if you use a better firewall such as mcafee

Mïcrösöül°V³
08-16-2004, 11:44 PM
yea, its prolly a port issue, and also, when your on kazaa, if you find any real songs, tell us so we can break out our marching band and celebrate a spectacular event. :P

sampson
08-17-2004, 03:12 AM
I'll ask you again. . .
do you have firewall/router issues? did you close kazaa completely? (even the lil systray icon)

My firewall is ZA Pro but it's off. No router. Yes I closed it completely (even the lil systray icon)

it is possible that your isp doesn't support P2P and has the ports blocked...

Try turning off your firewall if you have the xp one on and allow access if you use a better firewall such as mcafee

I've been using Road Runner as my ISP for a couple of years and I'm certain that they support p2p.

PS Thanks for the replies.

sampson
08-17-2004, 03:37 AM
I've got an idea. If someone has a link for a working version, please post it. :)

sampson
08-17-2004, 04:32 AM
This version worked for me. No BS involved. Just download, install and run. :01:

KLite Resurrection 2.4.8 (http://www.klite.prv.pl/)