PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Maximize My Screen

sampson
08-16-2004, 08:37 AM
How do I get my screen to display as a maximized window when I click on links and such? I've already gone to, IE Properties>Shortcut tab>Run:Maximized. What else is there??

supersonic
08-16-2004, 01:34 PM
IE sometimes opens and it is not maximized, because it depends how you closed the windows. In IE maximise the windows and go to File>Exit, now IE will open in max. untill you resize your window.
I dun use IE so I'm not sure if this works 100%,

tesco
08-16-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by supersonic@16 August 2004 - 08:35
IE sometimes opens and it is not maximized, because it depends how you closed the windows. In IE maximise the windows and go to File>Exit, now IE will open in max. untill you resize your window.
I dun use IE so I'm not sure if this works 100%,
i reda somewhere to hold control while u click the X in ie when ur closing a window and it will save how u had the window (ie. maximize it wfirst and it will save maximized).

supersonic
08-16-2004, 03:54 PM
Yeps that what I read as well, it does it work though?

Barbarossa
08-16-2004, 03:55 PM
It doesn't seem to affect when you do "open in new window"

barrierejer
08-16-2004, 08:45 PM
Take ure little mousie thingy move the arrow to the edge of the small screen....u will see a uppy downy arrow..on the side a lefty righty arrow...on the corners a diagonal double arrowthingy. Place finger on laft mouse and hold down.....drag the screen bigger smaller wider narrower until its just the way u want it. PS...u can let go of the mouse now.
LOL :lol:

sparsely
08-16-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by barrierejer@16 August 2004 - 15:46
Take ure little mousie thingy move the arrow to the edge of the small screen....u will see a uppy downy arrow..on the side a lefty righty arrow...on the corners a diagonal double arrowthingy. Place finger on laft mouse and hold down.....drag the screen bigger smaller wider narrower until its just the way u want it. PS...u can let go of the mouse now.
LOL :lol:
psh.
more like just double click the title-bar, SheRa.

sampson
08-17-2004, 03:19 AM
LOL

Yeah, no shit. But would want to have to do that stupid ritual evertime you clicked on a link or opened a window??

psh.
more like just double click the title-bar, SheRa.

See above

i reda somewhere to hold control while u click the X in ie when ur closing a window and it will save how u had the window (ie. maximize it wfirst and it will save maximized).

Nope

sampson
08-20-2004, 05:57 PM
This is driving me mad!! :angry:

Please help!! :helpsmile:

supersonic
08-20-2004, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by sampson@20 August 2004 - 23:28

You're probably gonna be mad, but get Firefox :D

tesco
08-20-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by sampson@20 August 2004 - 12:58

right click the shortcut and go to properties then make sure window properties is set to maximized. :unsure:

sampson
08-21-2004, 03:59 PM
.........Firefox ........

:lol: :lol:

Thanks but no thanks

right click the shortcut and go to properties then make sure window properties is set to maximized.

Did that a long time ago but my links still open in a small window. When I click the IE icon, my start page is maximized. It's every link that I click on while 'surfing' that's small.