PDA

View Full Version : Grunge/hard Rock

Ad
03-24-2003, 04:47 AM
Hi everone I'm just wondering if anyone can name a few other bands that i might like which is from the sorta grung/hard rock stuff that i dont know about if so mention them thesae are what I have

Stone Tmeple Pilots
Alice In Chains
Nirvana
Bush
Creed
Sether
jerry Cantrell
pearl jam
tea party
Tool
Faith No More

Anythign else that falls in this catagry that i have listed that isnt there can they mention it I'm out of idears for thing to download :rolleyes:

LongJohn
03-24-2003, 08:46 PM
How about Soundgarden - albums like Down On The Upside, Superunknown.

Youve got to have Purple by STP, and there's enough Pearl Jam tracks to spend a year downloading - they released a live album for almost everynight of a tour to get around the bootlegs.

LJ

sum_sicko
03-24-2003, 10:01 PM
:D so u want hard rock bands??

have u ever heard of "DOWNTHESUN"??? get there track called "Medicated"

"RAGING SPEEDHORN" there another good band

oh yeah and so are "WILL HAVEN" with there track "CARPE DIEM" :)

Jibbler
03-25-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by adthomp@23 March 2003 - 23:47
Anythign else that falls in this catagry that i have listed that isnt there can they mention it I'm out of idears for thing to download :rolleyes:
I assume you have tried Audioslave? They are Rage Against the Machine with Chris Cornell from Soundgarden as the new singer. Good stuff, just like the old soundgarden stuff.

Ad
03-25-2003, 01:32 AM
whoops i forgot about soudngarden there a cert and yes ive got auidoslave but thanks very much for those who replyed

DOWNTHESUN i havnt herd ill give them a try :D and raging speedhorn

Supernode
03-25-2003, 07:54 AM
Who's that ugly girl?

hypoluxa3k
03-25-2003, 07:38 PM
only bands from seattle are grunge, so please don't put Bush and Creed in there.

for pure grunge, go for The Gits!

r.i.p Mia Zapata

Ad
03-26-2003, 01:30 AM
only bands from seattle are grunge, so please don't put Bush and Creed in there.

I said Grunge/ Hard Rock :huh:

Jibbler
03-26-2003, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Supernode@25 March 2003 - 02:54
Who's that ugly girl?
Her name is Drea de Matteo, and she's an actress on the Sopranos. You should really resize the picture Adthomp, it takes up half the page. I'm sure there is a limit on picture size for signatures.

metalrebelzz
03-26-2003, 02:08 AM
not exactly ugly, but.............................odd.......................................not beautiful..................................but....................................cute............................................in a strange sort of way............................................................if that made any sense.......................

anyways, lets see..........im just going to list all that i can think of, so u might have already said a few of these...........

Nirvana
Silverchair
Audioslave
Disturbed
Fuel
Godsmack
Sevendust
Taproot
Tool
Staind (old stuff from Tormented)

:D cheers :beerchug:

Ad
03-26-2003, 02:09 AM
You should really resize the picture Adthomp, it takes up half the page. I'm sure there is a limit on picture size for signatures. How do u do it I tryed doing it and it wouldn't work??

imported_computerfreak76
03-26-2003, 04:46 AM
HELMET

download in the meantime & betty you wont be disappointed!

Adster
07-28-2003, 07:35 AM
Bump