PDA

View Full Version : Chechnya

cpt_azad
08-17-2004, 09:49 AM
VERSION 1.02 UPDATED special requests from bo B) - now user friendly

The russians? Or the Chechens? I for one believe that chechnya would be a very unstable country if it were allowed independence and sovereignty. But than russia has no right there (only reason they're there is because of the oil, i mean come on, why else would you invade a small region like that and get ur asses whooped all the time but still want to stay there?). All the innocent people that the russians have killed there up to date is just outrageous, and so are the "freedom-fighters" (terrorists if u wanna call em that, i know i don't) taking innocent lives as well. What do you think is right? This would have never happened if Chechnya was allowed independence in 1991. Looking at how war-torn it is (Grozny for example) and seeing the conditions people live in Chechnya, just sickens me, while the russians just roll around firing mortars and what not at random targets. I for one want to see the russians leave, but under the condition that Russia pays reparations to what it has done to that country/region and that they have a stable government. What makes me more sad is that Chechnya never shows up on the media here, not even a mention. Then there's the matter with Palestine/Israel, but that's totally off topic so don't bring that into this thread. What do you think?

UPDATE 1.02
-fixed bad grammer
-syntaxes corrected
-"wat" changes to what using advanced algorythms
-foul language removed, except asses
-now Opera friendly (I think)
more updates to come

Proper Bo
08-17-2004, 09:56 AM
Insert some paragraphs and check your spelling/grammar and I may consider reading that. ;)

cpt_azad
08-17-2004, 10:10 AM
spelling/grammer :blink: care to occolatbate? (that's rite, i said it)

cpt_azad
08-17-2004, 10:12 AM
callaborate :blink: ?

manker
08-17-2004, 10:18 AM
How about elaborate.

I agree with Bo, btw. What you are saying may be pertinent but most of us would never know as we'd see what spelled 'wat' and disregard it.

cpt_azad
08-17-2004, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by manker@17 August 2004 - 02:19
How about elaborate.

I agree with Bo, btw. What you are saying may be pertinent but most of us would never know as we'd see what spelled 'wat' and disregard it.
hmmmmmmmm, i'm so lazy nowadays, editing as we speak

cpt_azad
08-17-2004, 10:25 AM
done and done

cpt_azad
08-17-2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by manker@17 August 2004 - 02:19
How about elaborate.

oi, no abbreviations allowed, you and your "btw" <_< :smilie4:

manker
08-17-2004, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by cpt_azad+17 August 2004 - 11:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad @ 17 August 2004 - 11:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-manker@17 August 2004 - 02:19
How about elaborate.

I agree with Bo, btw. What you are saying may be pertinent but most of us would never know as we&#39;d see what spelled &#39;wat&#39; and disregard it.
oi, no abbreviations allowed, you and your "btw" <_< :smilie4: [/b][/quote]
stfukthnxbi

:D

Decided against the paragraphing, I see :P

Proper Bo
08-17-2004, 11:38 AM
Still has an "ur" in the first few lines, and still no paragraphs, kids these day, eh? :rolleyes:

cpt_azad
08-17-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Proper Bo, I tell thee@17 August 2004 - 03:39
Still has an "ur" in the first few lines, and still no paragraphs, kids these day, eh? :rolleyes:
:D

Robert00000
08-17-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by cpt_azad@17 August 2004 - 09:50

The russians? Or the Chechens? I for one believe that chechnya would be a very unstable country if it were allowed independence and sovereignty. But than russia has no right there (only reason they&#39;re there is because of the oil, i mean come on, why else would you invade a small region like that and get ur asses whooped all the time but still want to stay there?). All the innocent people that the russians have killed there up to date is just outrageous, and so are the "freedom-fighters" (terrorists if u wanna call em that, i know i don&#39;t) taking innocent lives as well. What do you think is right? This would have never happened if Chechnya was allowed independence in 1991. Looking at how war-torn it is (Grozny for example) and seeing the conditions people live in Chechnya, just sickens me, while the russians just roll around firing mortars and what not at random targets. I for one want to see the russians leave, but under the condition that Russia pays reparations to what it has done to that country/region and that they have a stable government. What makes me more sad is that Chechnya never shows up on the media here, not even a mention. Then there&#39;s the matter with Palestine/Israel, but that&#39;s totally off topic so don&#39;t bring that into this thread. What do you think?

UPDATE 1.02
-fixed bad grammer
-syntaxes corrected
more updates to come
I second your opinion. The country is in a state of devastation atfer what the russians have done over the years. But i don&#39;t think the country would be able to run itself without the intervention of the UN.

Chechnya had autonomy for a few years after the russians realised they could not defeat the chechen fighters, but the country was run by criminals and fanatics from outside who gained increasing control of the country.

I would like to see chechnya gain independance and the russians remunerate them for all the damage they&#39;ve done, but also there be UN presence to ensure proper democratic processes are followed.

cpt_azad
08-18-2004, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Robert00000+17 August 2004 - 10:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Robert00000 @ 17 August 2004 - 10:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cpt_azad@17 August 2004 - 09:50

The russians? Or the Chechens?&nbsp; I for one believe that chechnya would be a very unstable country if it were allowed independence and sovereignty.&nbsp; But than russia has no right there (only reason they&#39;re there is because of the oil, i mean come on, why else would you invade a small region like that and get ur asses whooped all the time but still want to stay there?).&nbsp; All the innocent people that the russians have killed there up to date is just outrageous, and so are the "freedom-fighters" (terrorists if u wanna call em that, i know i don&#39;t) taking innocent lives as well.&nbsp; What do you think is right?&nbsp; This would have never happened if Chechnya was allowed independence in 1991.&nbsp; Looking at how war-torn it is (Grozny for example) and seeing the conditions people live in Chechnya, just sickens me, while the russians just roll around firing mortars and what not at random targets.&nbsp; I for one want to see the russians leave, but under the condition that Russia pays reparations to what it has done to that country/region and that they have a stable government.&nbsp; What makes me more sad is that Chechnya never shows up on the media here, not even a mention.&nbsp; Then there&#39;s the matter with Palestine/Israel, but that&#39;s totally off topic so don&#39;t bring that into this thread.&nbsp; What do you think?

UPDATE 1.02
-fixed bad grammer
-syntaxes corrected
more updates to come
I second your opinion. The country is in a state of devastation atfer what the russians have done over the years. But i don&#39;t think the country would be able to run itself without the intervention of the UN.

Chechnya had autonomy for a few years after the russians realised they could not defeat the chechen fighters, but the country was run by criminals and fanatics from outside who gained increasing control of the country.

I would like to see chechnya gain independance and the russians remunerate them for all the damage they&#39;ve done, but also there be UN presence to ensure proper democratic processes are followed. [/b][/quote]
Agreed. Without the UN, Chechnya would turn into "Iraq". Criminals have a huge influence in Chechnya, warlords and such, but with security instead of a threat (Russia) I truly believe that Chechnya could be a stable country. I just saw some pics of everyday living conditions there, all I have to say is that I thank god I&#39;m not there and that I&#39;m greatful for what I have. There are no tall buildings anymore in Chechnya, mortars/helicopter fire.

thewizeard
08-18-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by cpt_azad
Then there&#39;s the matter with Palestine/Israel, but that&#39;s totally off topic so don&#39;t bring that into this thread.&nbsp; What do you think?

Yes, I totally agree with you, Palestine and Israel is totally off topic.