PDA

View Full Version : New Article

Z
03-24-2003, 08:59 PM
article on POWs (http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1048512485536_26///?hub=TopStories)

hello. here is a quote from the article:

'Marine Capt. Craig Berryman said that during his 37 days of captivity during the last Gulf war, his captors broke his leg with a metal pipe, beat him with an ax handle and pressed burning cigarettes into open wounds.
"You can probably expect their treatment won't be any better than what we had. The military guys and girls over there will pay a price. But this is what we signed up to do," he told New York's Daily News recently.'

yeoooww! :angry: is that what u sign up to do??!

:( :( <_<

Z
03-24-2003, 10:14 PM
read&#33; READ goddammit&#33; :P

Ynhockey
03-24-2003, 10:34 PM
Well, at least now we know for sure that this war isn&#39;t just an act. I mean, before these events the allied troopers met nearly no resistance and i was beginning to think this war was only started by Bush to get the respect of the American people, while paying Saddam to display weak resistance. Now though, it is clear that that&#39;s not the case and Iraq is actually fighting the allies. Of course, this isn&#39;t good for the allies but at least now this could be called a war.

Z
03-24-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Ynhockey@24 March 2003 - 23:34
Well, at least now we know for sure that this war isn&#39;t just an act. I mean, before these events the allied troopers met nearly no resistance and i was beginning to think this war was only started by Bush to get the respect of the American people, while paying Saddam to display weak resistance. Now though, it is clear that that&#39;s not the case and Iraq is actually fighting the allies. Of course, this isn&#39;t good for the allies but at least now this could be called a war.
true. not just an attack. but u dont want the vicious fatalities we&#39;re gonna get in baghdad. thats gonna be brutal. it would be better if they just took it.