PDA

View Full Version : How do I send a PM

{I}{K}{E}
10-04-2004, 03:09 PM
?

----------------
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Peerzy
10-04-2004, 03:17 PM
?

----------------
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

User CP at the top next to FAQ

{I}{K}{E}
10-04-2004, 03:19 PM
User CP at the top next to FAQ
I dont see PM stuff there

Peerzy
10-04-2004, 03:22 PM
I dont see PM stuff there

Use the forum jump to go to Private Messages then.

{I}{K}{E}
10-04-2004, 03:24 PM
{I}{K}{E}, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

-------
Mods cannot send PM !!!!!!!

Guillaume
10-04-2004, 03:24 PM
Use the forum jump to go to Private Messages then.
This

Gurahl, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

is what I get when I try to PM...
:mad:

edit: I'm not the only one then...

Peerzy
10-04-2004, 03:26 PM
{I}{K}{E}, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

-------
Mods cannot send PM !!!!!!!

:lol: :01: :lol:

RPerry
10-04-2004, 03:30 PM
:lol: :01: :lol: RPerry, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation:(

SeK612
10-04-2004, 03:31 PM
Admin cp -> vBulletin Options -> Private Messaging Options

Admin cp -> Usergroups -> Usergroup manager -> (whichever usergroup) -> Edit -> Private Messaging Permissions

Barbarossa
10-04-2004, 03:33 PM
Admin cp -> vBulletin Options -> Private Messaging Options

Admin cp -> Usergroups -> Usergroup manager -> (whichever usergroup) -> Edit -> Private Messaging Permissions

Somebody make this guy an Admin, quick!!!! :D

DanB
10-04-2004, 03:50 PM
Somebody make this guy an Admin, quick!!!! :D

Seems to know what he is doing ;)

TheRealDave
10-04-2004, 03:51 PM
How do I send a PM

You dont. :(