PDA

View Full Version : Techno Albums

kaspiske
03-24-2003, 10:22 PM
Does any one know where to download full techno albums, i am searching for some quick links

imported_greekboy
03-25-2003, 02:24 AM
check out my post. most are dance, but i got some techno. it is undre verified music (dance songs). Also check out dance site (http://www.danceparadise.ca) it should have some links to techno stuff. :D

marlowe_is_dead
03-25-2003, 01:52 PM
What exactly do you mean by Techno? Techno is one of most badly used genre-terms - it covers so much that ISN'T techno (e.g. moby ISN'T techno)...maybe you mean "house" or just "dance" music. Techno is a minimalist form of music, almost exclusively percussion-based, so rhythm-centric. As you can see, the lame dance acts who churn out cheese-melodic crap over a 4/4 beat with off-beat hi-hats and 2 snares/claps to a bar doesn't come under this umbrella.

Knightmad
03-29-2003, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by marlowe_is_dead@25 March 2003 - 10:52
What exactly do you mean by Techno? Techno is one of most badly used genre-terms - it covers so much that ISN'T techno (e.g. moby ISN'T techno)...maybe you mean "house" or just "dance" music. Techno is a minimalist form of music, almost exclusively percussion-based, so rhythm-centric. As you can see, the lame dance acts who churn out cheese-melodic crap over a 4/4 beat with off-beat hi-hats and 2 snares/claps to a bar doesn't come under this umbrella.
I agree! And more, kapiske, what artist/music do you want? Being more specific, we can be more helpful :-)
If you like Trance, Drum'n'bass, House (or whatever), try to look for mp3 files with more than 40Mb on Kazaa with the genre as keyword and you will find a lot of albuns. Then, choice the one with more users (probably they are better, but not always). And, if your connections is too slow for this trial-and-error approach, look for charts, reviews, etc. in the Web, anything you can find on Internet will give you nice tips.