PDA

View Full Version : Sigs: Read

krohn
10-04-2004, 04:34 PM
The img code is enabled for the sigs, but you'll have to checkout vbcode for your colors and anything else not currently working quite right. Span is classified as HTML and we'll never add support for that in sigs. http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/faq.php?

krohn
10-04-2004, 04:37 PM
Also changed min posts to 7 characters and the sig character limit was 300 but was increased to 400.

Peerzy
10-04-2004, 04:38 PM
The img code is enabled for the sigs, but you'll have to checkout vbcode for your colors and anything else not currently working quite right. Span is classified as HTML and we'll never add support for that in sigs. http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/faq.php?

Ahhhh im glad to see the '1 post then i go away for 2 months' admin is making is making the rules now.... even though its not his board. Maybe and im just brainstorming now, becuase this is his baaord he could enable it if he wants to....

Guillaume
10-04-2004, 04:39 PM
Working fine, including colors, here.

krohn
10-04-2004, 04:40 PM
shutup peerzyboy... I didn't go away for two months, I've been doing behind the scenes stuff.

HTML is not something that will EVER be enabled here because it would be incredibly stupid. People could plant any HTML code including malicious stuff if it were enabled.

Peerzy
Also changed min posts to 7 characters and the sig character limit was 300 but was increased to 400.

Why do we have min post? Lounge is oftern a place for quick one word witty remarks. Also sig limit use to be 500 or 600. But your the boss...

SeK612
The span tags are probably left overs from the convert. Span tags were not allowed on the invision board.

Peerzy
10-04-2004, 04:42 PM
shutup peerzyboy... I didn't go away for two months, I've been doing behind the scenes stuff.

HTML is not something that will EVER be enabled here because it would be incredibly stupid. People could plant any HTML code including malicious stuff if it were enabled.

Well you certainly didnt tell us about any of the stuff you were doing behind the scenes. Also from this move (and im not trying to flame just my view) that all that was here was a half working VB board. Wonder what you were working on? In the time you were working behind the scene's Rookie was asked a few things that you could have helped on and had some stuff you ould have helped on but you were too busy....behind the scenes ofcourse.

Rat Faced
10-04-2004, 04:46 PM
Stop Trolling Peerzy

Peerzy
10-04-2004, 04:47 PM
Stop Trolling Peerzy

:O :O

Just amking my view point felt. He told me to shut up!

RGX
10-04-2004, 04:54 PM
Fight, fight, fight...

Sigs working fine for me, perhaps the min character could be put down to 2 or 3?

RealitY
10-04-2004, 04:55 PM
Starting to shape up quiclky and oh yeah peerzy u twat stfu already...
:p :p

rookiecrd1
10-04-2004, 05:03 PM
Martin has been busy both with this site and other things just like I have been. Please just relax and quit critisizing everything we are doing. We are doing what we think is best for the community. If I felt it wasn't why would I be doing it?

Some things are going to take a little time to get adjusted too. We are still working theis out.

Brian

Mr. Mulder
10-04-2004, 05:06 PM
Can someone put the sig stuff in stoopid people talk, can we have pictures in our sigs or not? :unsure:

Peerzy
10-04-2004, 05:09 PM
Martin has been busy both with this site and other things just like I have been. Please just relax and quit critisizing everything we are doing. We are doing what we think is best for the community. If I felt it wasn't why would I be doing it?

Some things are going to take a little time to get adjusted too. We are still working theis out.

Brian

Consider Peerzy chilled and gonna stfu....

DanB
10-04-2004, 05:10 PM
can someone tell me how to do my avatar? :confused:

Mr. Mulder
10-04-2004, 05:34 PM
Can someone put the sig stuff in stoopid people talk, can we have pictures in our sigs or not? :unsure:

can someone tell me how to do my avatar? :confused:
Bump :)