PDA

View Full Version : 1 day bans

krohn
10-04-2004, 06:46 PM
There will be some people who get 24 hour bans while we sort things out. There's a HUGE line between helping us track3 bugs and flaming.

I've decided to go this route instead of closing the forum temporarily. Now you guys will be able to help us track the bugs down while only taking the forum away from a few.

Peerzy
10-04-2004, 06:47 PM
Im not banned yet am i.....

EDIT: Nope:D

iMartin
10-04-2004, 06:48 PM
I'm here to help, if I find anything I'll let ya know Krohn.

krohn
10-04-2004, 06:48 PM
after the initial bit you've settled down and become somewhat helpful :)

DanB
10-04-2004, 06:49 PM
way to go

bigdawgfoxx
10-04-2004, 06:49 PM
I dont see any bugs...just a new skin would be nice..

Also, the defaul should be to accept avatars and sigs and all that I think.

Oh, and like right after the last post on the page...itd be nice if there were a place where you could click that will take you back to the forum like on invision, instead of having to go all the way to the top or bottom, if you know what i mean.

krohn
10-04-2004, 06:50 PM
that is the default, it just didn't import properly in your profiles. The only way to mass change this is with a MySQL query which I don't want to issue without a proper backup.

bigdawgfoxx
10-04-2004, 06:53 PM
oh ok....so in the future allowing advatars and sigs and pics will be default right..

Do u understand what im saying bout the thing you click to refresh the forum page u were last at...sorry i cant explain it too well

http://www.vbulletintemplates.com/mods/showthread.php?t=5442 here is a mod that will seprate stickies from normal threads....sounds good to me.

Also, where are all the options like to insert pics and links?

Peerzy
10-04-2004, 07:00 PM
The one thing with VB skin part from looks that annoys me is thers no way at the bottem of a thread to go out to the forum you were viewing. So it means i have to scroll all the way up to the top just to exit out of the thread.

Emdee
10-04-2004, 07:04 PM
There is the 'forum jump' dropbox at the bottom. Click the go button and it'll take you back to that particular forum

Peerzy
10-04-2004, 07:07 PM
There is the 'forum jump' dropbox at the bottom. Click the go button and it'll take you back to that particular forum
no but i was viewing this thread and wnted to go back out to the Everything related to this board (forumdisplay.php?f=9) section and i couldnt without scrolling to the top and clicking the link. Means a lot of extra scrolling and time wasted.

Emdee
10-04-2004, 07:11 PM
no but i was viewing this thread and wnted to go back out to the Everything related to this board (forumdisplay.php?f=9) section

That's exactly what I've just been using the forum jump button for. It's set to the forum that the current thread's in by default for me so all I need to do is scroll down a little bit to the bottom and click 'Go' to go back to the ERTTB section.

atiVidia
10-04-2004, 07:13 PM
hmm am i banned?

edit: nope!
btw when did this huge influx of admins take place? we only had 2 admins a while back. is this temporary? cuz i dont think having more then 2 is a good idea :(

RPerry
10-04-2004, 07:22 PM
hmm am i banned?

edit: nope!
btw when did this huge influx of admins take place? we only had 2 admins a while back. is this temporary? cuz i dont think having more then 2 is a good idea :(
we have had 3 for a bit now ;)

Peerzy
10-04-2004, 07:23 PM
Why do Mod's have a nice red color and dmins have Pink :lol: ?

bigdawgfoxx
10-04-2004, 07:36 PM
no but i was viewing this thread and wnted to go back out to the Everything related to this board (forumdisplay.php?f=9) section and i couldnt without scrolling to the top and clicking the link. Means a lot of extra scrolling and time wasted.

Yes, this is exactly what I'm talking about.

bigdawgfoxx
10-04-2004, 07:43 PM
Whats the little reputation block thingy...?

jetje
10-04-2004, 08:40 PM
Krohn, you just need to ignore things and see them in perspective, you need to fix thing, and let mods mod :huh:

It's normal people react, if that isn't allowed you better take the forum ofline and fix things first... just my 2cts :smile:

Peerzy
10-04-2004, 08:47 PM
Why arn't you a forum star? Does no one like you:p.... Noqw its Peerzy's turn to become Forum Star:shifty:.

RGX
10-04-2004, 08:49 PM
Helpful members? Surely not!

I'm growing to like VB actually, quick reply is the best thing ever and its nice and fast.

DanB
10-04-2004, 08:50 PM
Helpful members? Surely not!

I'm growing to like VB actually, quick reply is the best thing ever and its nice and fast.

:gunsmilie

Just stand against the wall please