PDA

View Full Version : Crap! >.< Out Of Limewire Pro Links.

iMartin
10-04-2004, 07:24 PM
Argt...I hate to admit this, as I'm the one that usually provides LimeWire Pro links, but I'm out of links, and I'm in bad need of one...so can anyone give me a subscribers link, or just a link to the newest version? :confused:

Vargas
10-04-2004, 07:36 PM
and whats wrong with the FREE version, made from the CVS, with added BT support?
it's just the same as pro, only better :p
http://www.magnetdb.com/viewtopic.php?t=42

iMartin
10-04-2004, 07:41 PM
Bah...are there any ads/spyware in it? I'm currently on the 4.1.5 Pro beta right now, works great, it's just I need a link for a few friends.

Vargas
10-04-2004, 07:45 PM
no ads, no spyware, no "buy pro" blinking at the bottom.

iMartin
10-04-2004, 09:21 PM
Hmm...thanks Vargas. I'll look into it.

oscarxp
10-08-2004, 03:52 PM
Argt...I hate to admit this, as I'm the one that usually provides LimeWire Pro links, but I'm out of links, and I'm in bad need of one...so can anyone give me a subscribers link, or just a link to the newest version? :confused:
Imartin lets wait until the next version comes out for the pro, and to my opinion i think the pro version of v4.1.5 is better than the beta free version with added bittorent support. Why not jus use a good bittorent programe like Bitornado instead of using limewire. And also the speed is faster in the pro than the free version as i had to test this to make sure, if you dont believe me then then try it yourself. For people who want the pro version v4.1.5 jus pm me and i will send a link.