PDA

View Full Version : wtf is going on I cannot log in now

adthomp
10-05-2004, 11:02 AM
OK I'm away a few days I come back new board and cannot log in with my adster account. who's been fucking with my account this time

Guillaume
10-05-2004, 11:03 AM
OK I'm away a few days I come back new board and cannot log in with my adster account. who's been fucking with my account this time

We lost 5 weeks worth of posts and misc. settings...
Didn't you have to change your Adster account password recently? If so, try the old one. ;)

adthomp
10-05-2004, 11:05 AM
well fuck me it's a bit hard when I don't know who it was who had my account before

well some mod better fucking suspend the account coz that fucking asshole using it again will use it

Edit

after it took me 1 month to get the fucking thing changed before can a admin please for the love of god change it for me again and PM me

DanB
10-05-2004, 11:06 AM
well fuck me it's a bit hard when I don't know who it was who had my account before

well some mod better fucking suspend the account coz that fucking asshole using it again will use it

:( :huh:

edit - try pming one of them then rather than getting arsey with us ;)

adthomp
10-05-2004, 11:12 AM
who are the admins now???

it changes every week

I'm serious btw

DanB
10-05-2004, 11:16 AM
IKE, Rookie & Khron

I'd just ask IKE to reset the p/word for you

adthomp
10-05-2004, 11:17 AM
IKE is a admin ?? dam congrats IKE even though I'm probably late

sorry for being pissed not angry at any ppl here had a bad night tonight

DanB
10-05-2004, 11:23 AM
Thats not good to hear, nothing serious I hope?

I think IKE was just made temp admin to add smilies last night but mow Entity has been taken off the list and IKE has done some other changes too so I don't really know :lol:

{I}{K}{E}
10-05-2004, 11:25 AM
IKE is a admin ?? dam congrats IKE even though I'm probably late

sorry for being pissed not angry at any ppl here had a bad night tonight

Fixed check PM.