View Full Version : Ok here's a new idea

JONNO_CELEBS
10-05-2004, 12:23 PM
What about a thread giving the Admin support? :)

I mean what's done is done and surely the best way forward is to be as helpful as possible? :)

So here's me, stopping whinging and offering my support or help in any way I can :D

Jonno B)

zapjb
10-05-2004, 12:31 PM
Yeah, yeah OK. I'm getting used to it now. Yesterday it really freakin hurt my eyes.

Thanks Admin.

JONNO_CELEBS
10-05-2004, 12:37 PM
Ok to be honest, yesterday I was not impressed, but as things are starting to work and I find all these lil drop bars and stuff, this system actually makes more sense and is (dare I say it) easier to use :)

I'm actually starting to think this was a good idea :D

Jonno :cool:

4play
10-05-2004, 12:38 PM
hey we can setup a torrent section like everyone wanted now that invision board is gone.

oh yeah thanks for the hard work you put in to get the baord up and running again. :-)

BawA
10-05-2004, 12:40 PM
Me 2, i found Vb more usefull... like email notification, Quick Links and Thread Tools also few more, am sure it will be better its just matter of time.

JONNO_CELEBS
10-05-2004, 12:46 PM
It will prolly take the Admin (not sure how many are working on it) a while to get it 100% but it is starting to come together, just a few niggly things left and the looks, but they are not really important, we come here for the company so to speak, everyone is still here, it's like going to your local pub and they've redecorated and got a blue pool table instead of green :lol:

I think they done well, especially considering the shit they got slung at them yesterday (sorry bout that) :)

Jonno :cool:

bujub22
10-05-2004, 01:40 PM
What about a thread giving the Admin support? :)

I mean what's done is done and surely the best way forward is to be as helpful as possible? :)

So here's me, stopping whinging and offering my support or help in any way I can :D

Jonno B)

flukk no!!

BawA
10-05-2004, 01:53 PM
Calm down Bujub, why the fuck ur so pissed :lol: , everybody is adjusting with VB so why cant u.

bujub22
10-05-2004, 02:02 PM
Calm down Bujub, why the fuck ur so pissed :lol: , everybody is adjusting with VB so why cant u.

flukk no i wont calm down this shit sux !

1- no avatar
2 - no sig
3 -gotta push on url site to see pic
4- gotta click another screen to get a smile on
5- count post gone
and many more i can name

ill put it like this cyza ill check up and board every once in a while , but like i said until a option were u can use the old skin or something is added
call this mofo a goner

peace everyone - insert wink here!

{I}{K}{E}
10-05-2004, 02:05 PM
srry Jonno but I need 2 close it.

No need for another complain topic.