PDA

View Full Version : just about done building comp

Monkeee
10-06-2004, 01:05 AM
but just wondering, there is a hell of a lot of wires...and i'm about to close my case but... can i just stick all the wires inside the case i mean its like pretty crowded and i'm not sure what to do.. should i just put em all in and close the case?

(there's some optional wires i dont know how to plug in so waiting for my friend)

tesco
10-06-2004, 01:11 AM
Most people just leave them dangling...I try to keep my case neat and tidy. I suggest you do the same.

Make sure wires aren't stretching all around the case...example: Molex goes from video card to cd-rom drive (or vice-versa).

Then with all of the extra wires I used elactics or tape to tie up the wires, then I put them somewhere out of the way. On mine my cd drives start at the second drive bay so I have space up there for wires to go.

Storm
10-06-2004, 01:12 AM
but just wondering, there is a hell of a lot of wires...and i'm about to close my case but... can i just stick all the wires inside the case i mean its like pretty crowded and i'm not sure what to do.. should i just put em all in and close the case?

(there's some optional wires i dont know how to plug in so waiting for my friend)

????

so youre asking us if you should:
1)stick all the wires in the case, or
2)put all the wires in the case

well then id really go for number 2.........

Sasage
10-06-2004, 01:20 AM
I put mine under my cd rom because I only used one bay, plus they are relatively out of the way.

Virtualbody1234
10-06-2004, 03:18 AM
Wire management can be done to the level of an artform.:01:

Do the best you can to keep good airflow.