PDA

View Full Version : IE Repairing

BawA
10-06-2004, 06:49 AM
few times ago i saw a IE repairing App but cant remember what was it,
Recenlty am having problem with opening Javascripted Links in Hotmail, u know the Links for New reply notification sent by the boards when i click them it does notting just like sometimes u get notting when u click smilies to generate the codes.

Storm
10-06-2004, 10:33 AM
cant you just do a repair install of windows????

and i thought you were quiting hotmail :P

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=82209

DanB
10-06-2004, 10:34 AM
Firefox :01:

Storm
10-06-2004, 10:35 AM
Firefox :01:

i totally agree, but doesnt M$ have an anti-good-browsers thing in hotmail?

DanB
10-06-2004, 10:40 AM
i totally agree, but doesnt M$ have an anti-good-browsers thing in hotmail?

I have managed to get my hotmail opening in FF, If you have msnplus you can get the Stuff-NG plugin and one of the options is to open it in your default browser not IE only.

I think its better because I have managed to block all the crappy adverts. The only thing I have noticed it buggers up is your address book layout when typing a message :huh:

uNz[i]
10-06-2004, 10:41 AM
If they do, they're wasting thier time. I've had absolutely no problem using Firefox to check Hotsnail.

ofbz
10-06-2004, 11:17 AM
same here...

my ie was messed up... giving me errors with every loading page... switched to ff couple of weeks ago... and im not planning on looking back...

BawA
10-06-2004, 01:04 PM
i use FF but My lil bro uses this pc too and he prefers IE so i cant set FF as a defualt, anyway i have said good bye to Hotmail, after getting Gmail notifier i can get notifications of Gmail and that was the main reason of useing hotmail for me(Getting Notifies).