PDA

View Full Version : This Is Not About The War

Leech_Killer
03-25-2003, 01:26 PM
Seeing as I've been flame grilled for starting yet another war thread I thought I'd post this one which isn't about the war.

Instead it's about what happened this morning.

My youngest who is 14 months old said Daddy for the first time, to say I'm over the moon is an understatment. It would have been nice if he'd been pointing at me at the time and not Bob The Builder but it's a start. :D

tracydani
03-25-2003, 01:39 PM
Congratulations Bob errr Daddy :lol:

Definately not something to let go by unmentioned.

My kids are 2 and 4 years old, and I enjoy watching them see/do new things all the time. Makes you remember just a bit what it was like not to be worried about the world around you :)

j2k4
03-25-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Leech_Killer@25 March 2003 - 14:26
Seeing as I've been flame grilled for starting yet another war thread I thought I'd post this one which isn't about the war.

Instead it's about what happened this morning.

My youngest who is 14 months old said Daddy for the first time, to say I'm over the moon is an understatment. It would have been nice if he'd been pointing at me at the time and not Bob The Builder but it's a start. :D
Quite the deal, eh? Good mems-

First kid?

"The Avatar Man"
03-25-2003, 03:21 PM
Congrats!
it's just too bad it takes em a lot longer to learn to talk then it does to learn to take a
http://www.student.oulu.fi/~jarkkoko/SHIT.JPG

Leech_Killer
03-25-2003, 05:04 PM
LMAO

If he's anything like his older brother the next words he learns will be "I want" :D

insanebassman
03-25-2003, 05:09 PM
Congrats, When my little girl first said Daddy, I was floating for weeks...

it is great

j2k4
03-25-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Leech_Killer@25 March 2003 - 18:04
LMAO

If he's anything like his older brother the next words he learns will be "I want" :D
No cynicism allowed, now.

Remember when your kids first walked?

Couldn't wipe the smiles off THEIR faces, either.

freeksho
03-26-2003, 03:11 AM
:P :P coming from a dad B)
ITS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

NikkiD
03-26-2003, 03:21 AM
Congrats Leech Killer... next thing you know they'll be saying "Dad can I borrow the car tonight?"

It goes by waaaaay to fast. It's good to savour these moments. :D Awww... now I have an attack of nostalgia coming on.