PDA

View Full Version : The Death Of Nu-metal

carbert
03-25-2003, 04:34 PM
as i saw on MTV2, sales for link park's new album Meteora have been disappointing to say the least. This prompted the station to announce the death of nu-metal to be appon us. This can only be a good thing, in my opinion, as bands that i myself class as nu-metal (LP, Limp Bizkit, Papa Roach, Slipknot etc.) were overproduced, overhyped pieces of shit. This leaves me with several questions, however: If Nu-Metal is dead, when was it born? Who were the first Nu-Metal bands? Did they know what they were creating? And what new alternative craze will replace it? Suggestions and discussion please.

"The Avatar Man"
03-25-2003, 04:54 PM
I don't really know if there is a point where it was "born" I guess itjust sort of happened.
I would say the latest wave MIGHT have begun around the time that korn's got the life started to blow up.

Icebound
03-25-2003, 07:34 PM
faith no more pretty much started it all

i'm a huge fan of nu-metal. before u start flaming me let me tell u that i used to be a die hard black and death metal head for years. i even played in a couple of death metal bands. but then, i just grew up i guess. tunnel vision is for ignorant people. now, bands like Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit, i could never get into. but stuff like deftones, system, mudvayne, and many slightly unknown bands are the shit! i remember when Emperor released In the Nightside Eclipse almost ten years ago, i thought if anything didn't sound like that it was shit.

lastly, hating a form of music doesn't make you or your fav music better. all music forms support and benefit each other. metalheads have such a bad rep because they act like assholes and dickheads and offer nothing to the scene but derogatory comments.

now go download Arcturus - The Sham Mirrors! :P

artmaster88
03-25-2003, 07:44 PM
i just decided that nu metal isn't dead so bad luck for you!
also nu metal started back then when Run DMC and Aerosmith released "King of Rock"
that's the roots. it's a great song... i think punk would be the next craze, but i hate people that follow trends anyways. also fuck techno cuz it isn't music!

hypoluxa3k
03-25-2003, 07:51 PM
thank god nu metal is fading out. :lol:
can't stand guys in dreads wearing fuckin tracksuits! :angry:
i'll hold my hands up and admit i was into shit like korn and slipknot, but i guess i took a wrong turn trying to find heavy music. i even met slipknot at an in-store signing.... :( :( :(
then i got back on track with bands like Ministry and the industrial (most styles) scene.
fuck that rap rock shit. i've got mature sounds to listen to.
nick cave anyone? ;)

sayl00
03-25-2003, 08:05 PM
Korn has been the leader of nu metal for years, but the groups like papa roach and P.O.D. (u know, the guys in women's dress..) shoudn't exist, shit is just what they r.. ;)

zacspeed
03-25-2003, 09:21 PM
I'm with Icebound - Faith No More were definite innovators :P

Ad
03-26-2003, 01:24 AM
Yep new metal is crap Maybe only early faith no more when Mike had the croaning voice happening

Jibbler
03-26-2003, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by carbert@25 March 2003 - 11:34
as i saw on MTV2, sales for link park's new album Meteora have been disappointing to say the least. This prompted the station to announce the death of nu-metal to be appon us.
Its only been on sale for 7 days. How dissapointed could they be?

Nu-metal? Is that a word? Its friggin' music, enjoy it for what it is. MTV is marketed to 8th graders, I really don't value their opinion too much. Why don't you find something more substantial for your facts?

Check out this link to billboard.com's site, which lists Linkin Park as #2, for both weeks since the debut of the CD single.

Edit: whoops! I forgot the link. (http://www.billboard.com/billboard/charts/airplay/modern.jsp)

metalrebelzz
03-26-2003, 02:39 AM
omfg don't start with me carbert....
nu metal might not be the best, some bands SHOULDN'T be called Nu Metal......
first off, Limp Dickless is NOT nu metal, i don't know what u wanna call it, but it is NOT nu metal.....
second, LP kicks.....i must admit that i WAS disappointed in their new album, very short compared to Hybrid Theory.....but STILL, there are alot of cool tracks on there.....
thridly, fuck all u wannabes that try not to listen to the "trendy" shit, that's a fucking trend in itself!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and btw, I think ur confusing Nu Metal people and Industrial Hardcore people..... they're the assholes, trust me, I was in 2 bands with a bunch of Hardcore Metal people....

matter of fact, here's a few bands I listen to...
Tool
Audioslave
Godsmack
Good Charlotte
Nirvana
Offspring
Aerosmith
Opeth
Army of Freshmen (local band)
Shuttlebus (another local band)
Staind (yes, their first album, unreleased in the States.....Tormented)
Taproot
Adema
Korn
Stratovarious

I could list tons of other "preppy" metal bands.....
NOW tell me that I'm NOT a Metalhead....
and believe it or not, i DO listen to other music, im not just focused on my music alone and ignorant to everything else around me!!!!
no, i'm not some preppy fucker who listens to Linkin Park and thinks he's Chester......
there's plenty of great bands from ALL GENRES, so go out and find some!!!!!!!!

PS
and guess what?? I ACTUALLY LISTEN TO RAP!!!!!! A METALHEAD, LISTENING TO RAP????? WTF???????

yea u heard me right, and don't you dare tell me about some rock/rap shit......

imported_computerfreak76
03-26-2003, 04:01 AM
metal i agree with you i am diversified with my music as well. i like a little bit of everything including old school rap. you know what gets me is the punks that say well my music is better than your music rah rah rah.

i think only a real loser would put someone down just because they like metallica or michael bolton. i mean music is music no two people are going to like the same kinds. it just pisses me off when someone asks you hey man what do you listen to? and then you tell them and they are like ohhh they suck and they suck thats just fucking stupid. grow up dammit!!

metalrebelzz
03-26-2003, 04:34 AM
exactly......

Crack_man
03-26-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by carbert@25 March 2003 - 17:34
as i saw on MTV2, sales for link park's new album Meteora have been disappointing to say the least. This prompted the station to announce the death of nu-metal to be appon us. This can only be a good thing, in my opinion, as bands that i myself class as nu-metal (LP, Limp Bizkit, Papa Roach, Slipknot etc.) were overproduced, overhyped pieces of shit. This leaves me with several questions, however: If Nu-Metal is dead, when was it born? Who were the first Nu-Metal bands? Did they know what they were creating? And what new alternative craze will replace it? Suggestions and discussion please.
Nu-metal is good so fuck off you stupid shit!!!!

sayl00
03-26-2003, 08:32 PM
exactly......

A reply very constructive, thX dude.. :wacko:

carbert
03-26-2003, 08:41 PM
well, guess i touched several nerves on this one. i didn&#39;t set out to offend anyone, i was just offering my opinion and asking for yours, which is what i got i guess. maybe its just cos im english and i see the whole nu-metal thing as american, i dont know, but you listen to whatever you want, its not my place to tell you otherwise. btw, if anyone cares, im not a metalhead, i listen to bands like nofx, bad religion and the descendents, and i am a big fan of ska. so there <_<

Old People Shouldnt Drive
03-27-2003, 12:40 AM
Its only been on sale for 7 days. How dissapointed could they be?
and

i must admit that i WAS disappointed in their {linkin park&#39;s} new album, very short compared to Hybrid Theory.....but STILL, there are alot of cool tracks on there.....

I think this sums up my opinion pretty well. it is very short and i will say i liked hybrid theory (at the time) better than this record. That said, there are some very good songs on this cd as well and i still think LP is one of my favorite bands. And yes, i listen to rap too.

fallenknight308
03-27-2003, 09:00 AM
Hmmmmmm, Nu metal? I really don&#39;t think of it AS new metal, while it is hard shit, it is not the METAL I grew up with. I do like korn, disturbed, system of a down, ect........ But metal? I think not&#33; It reminds me more of hard rock&#33;
I guess when you listen to what I do (cradle of filth, amorphis, white skull, iced earth, iron maiden, ect.....) You kinda have to look at "Nu metal" as the "Beta" male of the pack&#33;
Is it on the way out?, I don&#39;t think so&#33; It is diverse, talented, and melodic. It truly shows how far music can be taken.
Rock on&#33; B)

Adster
03-11-2004, 02:32 PM
yes dam i absolutely hate nu metal so much we all know that now don&#39;t we?>?

and doesn&#39;t look dead to me which is a shame :angry:

fkdup74
03-11-2004, 02:45 PM
wtf exactly is &#39;nu-metal&#39; anyway?

*fkdup just fkn hates genres.........

if you mean the rap/rock hybrids......yeah, they suck mostly.......

limp dickless and lickin pork come to mind.........

but tool, godsmack, disturbed.....all great bands.....

so...wtf is &#39;nu-metal&#39;?

Adster
03-11-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by FKDUP74@12 March 2004 - 00:45
wtf exactly is &#39;nu-metal&#39; anyway?

*fkdup just fkn hates genres.........

if you mean the rap/rock hybrids......yeah, they suck mostly.......

limp dickless and lickin pork come to mind.........

so...wtf is &#39;nu-metal&#39;?
I agree with you 100% all those 3 bands are great IMA nu metal isn&#39;t metal

nu metal is this rap rock POD LIMP DICK and limpon farts stuff oh and kid rock

pretty much for peopel who can;t play guitar

those 3 bands you metnion are just great hard rock

fkdup74
03-11-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Adster@11 March 2004 - 06:49
those 3 bands you metnion are just great hard rock
ok, cause that was what i was thinkin...
but they got a fkn genre for just about every band these days it seems.....
so had to ask :lol:

(and i gotta agree, hardly anyone actually can play a guitar these days....)

i just recently started discovering new bands that are actually bands....

Arm
03-11-2004, 03:04 PM
;) Heres a page about nu-metal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nu-metal

Music fads like nu-metal only last for about 4 years. Korn became famous in 1999 and the fad really took off in 2000 so this is the last year for nu-metal. So the end has already come for nu-metal. B) Ah it&#39;s not like it was any good. Just an angry white boy screaming(or rapping :blink:) their fake teenage angst with their shitty music on top of it. <_<

But then again calling nu-metal, metal is being pretty damn open-minded since most things that make metal, metal are non-existent in nu-metal. :01:

Though after nu-metal completly dies something even worse will come along. :(

fkdup74
03-11-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Arm@11 March 2004 - 07:04
But then again calling nu-metal, metal is being pretty damn open-minded since most things that make metal, metal are non-existent in nu-metal. :01:

well said B)

Arm
03-11-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by FKDUP74+11 March 2004 - 10:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FKDUP74 @ 11 March 2004 - 10:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Arm@11 March 2004 - 07:04
But then again calling nu-metal, metal is being pretty damn open-minded since most things that make metal, metal are non-existent in metal. :01:

well said B) [/b][/quote]
Except I should of added nu- after the last time I said metal. <_< Ill do that now so it makes more sense. *edits post* :01:

Sh1t_H4pp3nz
03-12-2004, 12:49 AM
your half right about faith no more......the accual root for nu-metal is (believe it or not) black sabbath.....if you read the background on the bands u would find out there are fans of black sabbath and they base there "styles" on black sabbath.....

Adster
03-12-2004, 01:02 AM
no fucking way Faith no more were nu metal

they could play their instruments Mike is a freak

god he only rapped in about 3 or 4 songs

Arm
03-12-2004, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by Sh1t_H4pp3nz@11 March 2004 - 19:49
your half right about faith no more......the accual root for nu-metal is (believe it or not) black sabbath.....if you read the background on the bands u would find out there are fans of black sabbath and they base there "styles" on black sabbath.....
Thats bullshit. :angry: Yeah they can say Black Sabbath is their influence but how do you know they aren&#39;t just tyring to sound all big listening to a metal classic and trying to sound like they know something about metal? Even if they truly like Black Sabbath their sound drifts pretty damn far from Black Sabbaths sound.

bigdawgfoxx
03-12-2004, 02:04 AM
Linkin park is pretty tight...whats wrong with them? They can get you going, ready for the big game...krunk for nething...the way they put their music together is pretty tight i think...but im just 15 and havnt heard too much older music...but we are the future :)

Arm
03-12-2004, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@11 March 2004 - 21:04
Linkin park is pretty tight...whats wrong with them?&nbsp; They can get you going, ready for the big game...krunk for nething...the way they put their music together is pretty tight i think...but im just 15 and havnt heard too much older music...but we are the future :)
I was 14 when I started listening to obsecure metal bands from Finland. Linkin Park sure couldnt compete with Stratovarius thats pretty damn sure. B) Though I dont listen to them much anymore. :(

Linkin Park sux because their lyrics are devoid of any musical value(as is their music). Though their songs can be kinds entertaining(yeah I did listen to them when I was a little younger) their music has little if any musical quality. <_<

Oh I could go on forever so ill just say their music doesnt have any real value besides cheap entertainment.

fkdup74
03-12-2004, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by Arm+11 March 2004 - 07:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Arm &#064; 11 March 2004 - 07:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by FKDUP74@11 March 2004 - 10:08
<!--QuoteBegin-Arm@11 March 2004 - 07:04
But then again calling nu-metal, metal is being pretty damn open-minded since most things that make metal, metal are non-existent in metal. :01:

well said B)
Except I should of added nu- after the last time I said metal. <_< Ill do that now so it makes more sense. *edits post* :01: [/b][/quote]
:lol: it&#39;s ok, i understood ya :P
(edited my quote of your post to show that i did indeed agree to what you meant to post in the first place) :blink:
this is gettin confusing now.........

j4y3m
03-12-2004, 05:47 AM
Some of my favourite bands are Muse, Incubus, Lostprophets, Trapt, Cold and Staind what genre are they? :blink:

fkdup74
03-12-2004, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by stupidguy@11 March 2004 - 21:47
Some of my favourite bands are Muse, Incubus, Lostprophets, Trapt, Cold and Staind what genre are they? :blink:
ummmm......not metal? :blink: not REAL metal anyway......
dont get me wrong....i am a little diverse in my music.....
i do have some lostprohpets, incubus and staind....
but callin some of today&#39;s music metal....
i just dont see it....its almost an insult IMO

j4y3m
03-12-2004, 06:05 AM
I only have 4 genres, Rock, Pop, Dance and Hip-Hop all the other stuff confuses me. :blink:

fkdup74
03-12-2004, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by stupidguy@11 March 2004 - 22:05
I only have 4 genres, Rock, Pop, Dance and Hip-Hop all the other stuff confuses me. :blink:
:lol: well, i kinda have to agree with ya there :lol:
(about the confusion)
but i do set a place aside for what i consider metal :P
(and that ended in the 80&#39;s, with a few exceptions)

-edit- at first said it died, my mistake, metal will never die :01:

j4y3m
03-12-2004, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by FKDUP74@11 March 2004 - 13:45
I think I&#39;ve heard of those bands what are some of there songs(ones I might&#39;ve heard of heard on kerrang or whatever :P )? :blink:

fkdup74
03-12-2004, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by stupidguy+11 March 2004 - 22:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stupidguy @ 11 March 2004 - 22:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FKDUP74@11 March 2004 - 13:45
I think I&#39;ve heard of those bands what are some of there songs(ones I might&#39;ve heard of heard on kerrang or whatever :P )? :blink: [/b][/quote]
:huh: :blink: :huh:

Adster
03-12-2004, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by FKDUP74+12 March 2004 - 16:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FKDUP74 @ 12 March 2004 - 16:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by stupidguy@11 March 2004 - 22:17
<!--QuoteBegin-FKDUP74@11 March 2004 - 13:45
I think I&#39;ve heard of those bands what are some of there songs(ones I might&#39;ve heard of heard on kerrang or whatever :P )? :blink:
:huh: :blink: :huh: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol:

www.allmusic.com

NeoSlayer888
03-13-2004, 08:19 PM
Since you all seem to know what "true" metal is how would you classify some of my favorite bands: Lamb of God, Morbid Angel, Cannibal Corps, Slayer, and Superjoint Ritual; "nu-metal" Slipknot, Korn?

fkdup74
03-13-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by NeoSlayer888@13 March 2004 - 12:19
Korn?
i think bringing up kornhole in a music thread is punishable by death :ph34r:

NeoSlayer888
03-14-2004, 05:23 AM
I was talking about only the self titled Slipknot and Korn if that makes a difference :unsure:. All there other albums can suck my :censored:

Adster
03-14-2004, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by NeoSlayer888@14 March 2004 - 06:19
Since you all seem to know what "true" metal is how would you classify some of my favorite bands: Lamb of God, Morbid Angel, Cannibal Corps, Slayer, and Superjoint Ritual; "nu-metal" Slipknot, Korn?
to me none of them a nu metal

I class Korn and slipknot as just hard rock

just because slipknot scream there head off in all their songs doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s metal

Randomblonde
03-15-2004, 03:20 PM
I&#39;m really quite fond of nu metal *runs and hides* hear me out.....

The only reason, really, that mentioning nu metal is a qualification for crucifixion is that it was popular. And honestly, when I like a band, I like seeing them do well. It annoys me when a band to the same stuff theyve always done and theyre suddenly a sellout because they suddenly find some commercial success.
*gets down from the soapbox*

Incidentally faith no more are not nu metal. Dear god no.

Nu Metal started on Korn- "Follow the Leader", on a song called "All In the Family".... a duet with Fred Durst, the main guy from the (of the time) basically unknown band Limp Bizkit... :rolleyes:

thus starts the landslide. Theres dodgy nu metal bands, sure, but theres the dodgy ones in any genre, regardless of whether you like that category or not.
:music1:

lee551
03-16-2004, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by NeoSlayer888@13 March 2004 - 20:19
lamb of god: thrash/black metal
morbid angel: thrash/black/death metal
cannibal corpse: death metal
slayer: thrash/speed metal
superjoint ritual: nu-metal

there are quite a few subdivisions of metal.

i&#39;ve found that most of the best metal comes from european bands like:

in flames
soilwork
dimmu borgir
arch enemy
children of bodom
katatonia
blind guardian
opeth
nevermore
dark tranquillity
amorphis

i could go on for quite awhile.... :lol:

Arm
03-16-2004, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by lee551@16 March 2004 - 00:54
there are quite a few subdivisions of metal.
:blink: The Many Styles of Metal (http://www.i-mockery.com/metal/#genres).

:P

Rip The Jacker
03-16-2004, 07:34 AM
Nu-metal? What the hell is nu-metal? To me, there is rock, and there is metal. My favorite bands are System of a Down, and Disturbed. Now I don&#39;t know what the hell catagory those bands fit into, but nu-metal or not, they are damn good.

NeoSlayer888
03-17-2004, 02:15 AM
Oh Hell Yea another person that likes Opeth. In my whole school I only know one other person besided me that likes Opeth.

lee551
03-17-2004, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@16 March 2004 - 07:34
My favorite bands are System of a Down, and Disturbed. Now I don&#39;t know what the hell catagory those bands fit into, but nu-metal or not, they are damn good.
you can&#39;t get more nu-metal than disturbed & s.o.a.d.... :D

Celerystalksme
03-17-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by lee551+17 March 2004 - 15:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lee551 @ 17 March 2004 - 15:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rip The Jacker@16 March 2004 - 07:34
My favorite bands are System of a Down, and Disturbed. Now I don&#39;t know what the hell catagory those bands fit into, but nu-metal or not, they are damn good.
you can&#39;t get more nu-metal than disturbed & s.o.a.d.... :D [/b][/quote]
limpbizkit ??

i think they are a tad bit more nu-metal...just a tad i think :lol:

Laters
Cely :music1:

Adster
03-18-2004, 12:36 AM
fuck sake nu metal is blah

lee551
03-18-2004, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme+17 March 2004 - 12:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 17 March 2004 - 12:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by lee551@17 March 2004 - 15:50
<!--QuoteBegin-Rip The Jacker@16 March 2004 - 07:34
you can&#39;t get more nu-metal than disturbed & s.o.a.d.... :D
limpbizkit ??

i think they are a tad bit more nu-metal...just a tad i think :lol:

Laters
Cely :music1: [/b][/quote]
yeah. limp bizkit is way up there. but they have the rap metal thing too. so that takes away from their nu-metal credibility. :lol:

4th gen
03-18-2004, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by lee551@18 March 2004 - 05:54
yeah. limp bizkit is way up there. but they have the rap metal thing too. so that takes away from their nu-metal credibility. :lol:
Limp Bizkit are NOT RAP&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Adster
03-18-2004, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by 4th gen+18 March 2004 - 16:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 18 March 2004 - 16:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-lee551@18 March 2004 - 05:54
Limp Bizkit are NOT RAP&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
and there NOT METAL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Celerystalksme
03-18-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Adster+18 March 2004 - 18:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster @ 18 March 2004 - 18:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by 4th gen@18 March 2004 - 16:56
<!--QuoteBegin-lee551@18 March 2004 - 05:54
Limp Bizkit are NOT RAP&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
and there NOT METAL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
And there NOT MUSIC &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

masta.z
03-23-2004, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by FKDUP74+13 March 2004 - 23:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FKDUP74 @ 13 March 2004 - 23:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NeoSlayer888@13 March 2004 - 12:19
Korn?
i think bringing up kornhole in a music thread is punishable by death :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
/me thinks fkdup replying in a music thread is punishable by death ;) :P

:music1: