PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still use Soulseek?

Arm
10-09-2004, 06:41 AM
Do ya? Thanks to the wonderful program Direct Connect (thats Plus Plus too children ;)) it's made Soulseek pretty useless. It's got more files, less queues and less downtime. :flowers:

But in the few times I do open up Soulseek I never see the old K-lite room. Has people stopped using it or what?

swarnel
10-09-2004, 06:53 AM
Yeah i use it but the kazaa room sucks ass

Afronaut
10-09-2004, 08:16 AM
Yeah i use it but the kazaa room sucks ass

Im dont use it much anymore, I dont use much of any p2p anymore. I pretty much
got what I need, I dont have Real Collectors blood runnin in me veins.
I dont think DC++ would make SoulSeek useless thought.

I've heard things about DC++, that most likely there's hubs where
12 years old, bad attitude kids, are running ther show. "Elite" show so to speak.
The "rules" is the other reason why I dont use it, im a rebel by nature,
but not an ass. (atleast im trying not to be an ass)
:P

All this stuff i've heard about DC++ is hardly inviting,
but im sure ppl like you Arm fit well in there,
have fun.
:D

Celerystalksme
10-09-2004, 11:05 AM
I use slsk but the reason the k-lite room sucks is because we aren't k-lite...we moved to a different room...invatation only...now who's elite bitch :p

Adster
10-09-2004, 11:12 AM
ummm we all have not been in KL noob room for over a year now room we have is private

and arm have fun with your 128 bit files we don't want them

Arm
10-09-2004, 05:44 PM
ummm we all have not been in KL noob room for over a year now room we have is private

and arm have fun with your 128 bit files we don't want them
:unsure: Oh fuck now you got a private room? :01: You guys are even bigger elitists then before. :blink:

Have fun with 95% of the files being queued like in Soulseek. Well unless you wanna be buddies with someone and get a free slot.
Ill take Direct Connect over Soulseek. :cool: The hubs may have alot of stupid (if not draconian) rules but at least I dont have pretenctious assholes bitching about the bitrate I encode my files. Guess what? You dont like it then you dont download off me. There are thousands more users out there who dont care if it's 192 or 128k. :smoke:

Afronaut
10-09-2004, 05:55 PM
Closing this before you we get on the mudslinging even more.
Its tiresome to watch.

;)