PDA

View Full Version : Most memorable....

Gripper
10-10-2004, 10:19 AM
place you have ever visited,mine was Amsterdam when I was16,I was very naive and in the Merchant navy,not to put to fine a point on it when we returned to the ship after an excellent night on the town I had lost something I would never regain and had aquired a taste for strange flavoured cakes and coffe...WOW :D

bigboab
10-10-2004, 11:18 AM
place you have ever visited,mine was Amsterdam when I was16,I was very naive and in the Merchant navy,not to put to fine a point on it when we returned to the ship after an excellent night on the town I had lost something I would never regain and had aquired a taste for strange flavoured cakes and coffe...WOW :D
dont you recognise a 'familiar' face in an avatar and another couple of sigs in here?:rolleyes:

cpt_azad
10-10-2004, 11:20 AM
most memorable? ummm, definately germany (frankfurt), such a vibrant place went there last year, another "intersting" (understament) place is Bangladesh, stopover for a flight to Singapore. But hot damn, i'd want to go to amsterdam anyday, something to do with all the "legal" maryjane and prostitutes i keep hearing about....

bigboab
10-10-2004, 11:50 AM
Sorry I went a bit 'off thread' there. I also like Amsterdam and I have been back a few times since my first visit in 1957. Azad! Everything you want is there in abundance. The most nefarious Dutchman that I know has now 'fled' Amsterdam and lives in the country. So it is safe to visit again.:lol:

cpt_azad
10-10-2004, 11:52 AM
Sorry I went a bit 'off thread' there. I also like Amsterdam and I have been back a few times since my first visit in 1957. Azad! Everything you want is there in abundance. The most nefarious Dutchman that I know has now 'fled' Amsterdam and lives in the country. So it is safe to visit again.:lol:

hahaha, nice, I seriously have to go there atleast ONCE. hopefully after I'm done high school, i might go.

Lilmiss
10-10-2004, 01:33 PM
Norway. I stayed with my family there, who live on a small island.
The only way to get to the shops was by rowing boat.
I lived on fish that we caught, and bread and goats cheese.

It was sooo peaceful. :)

Gripper
10-10-2004, 02:21 PM
dont you recognise a 'familiar' face in an avatar and another couple of sigs in here?:rolleyes:
Yup Yup Yup
Bill n Ben "WeeeD" :D

Yogi
10-10-2004, 02:46 PM

I still come there.

For all the before mentioned reasons.

But mostly cos my mom lives there.

My most memorable was Moscow in '84.

Like i was in a bad James Bond movie.

And because i smoked a joint on the red square before watching Lenin in

the mausuleum.

No, i did not smuggle the dope.

Some totally crazy pilosophy-students did.....

Gripper
10-10-2004, 03:08 PM
I still come there.

For all the before mentioned reasons.

But mostly cos my mom lives there.

My most memorable was Moscow in '84.

Like i was in a bad James Bond movie.

And because i smoked a joint on the red square before watching Lenin in

the mausuleum.

No, i did not smuggle the dope.

Some totally crazy pilosophy-students did.....

You one crazy dude don't they shoot you in Russia for that sort of ting :blink:

Gemby!
10-10-2004, 03:39 PM
My most memorable place of visitation would be here, and the toilet. I come in here and go there so often that it's all i remember :blink:

Gripper
10-10-2004, 03:43 PM
My most memorable place of visitation would be here, and the toilet. I come in here and go there so often that it's all i remember :blink:
What!!! You actually leave the computer to use the toilet..How quaint! :D

Gemby!
10-10-2004, 03:44 PM
Only when the piss bucket is full .... ;)

Rat Faced
10-10-2004, 03:46 PM
Kingston, no doubt about that.

Yogi
10-10-2004, 03:48 PM
You one crazy dude don't they shoot you in Russia for that sort of ting :blink:
If they catch you.....

But hey it was 20 years ago; i was young and foolish!!!

Eeerrrmm, i still am..........:lol:

Gripper
10-10-2004, 03:56 PM
Sensual your sig is making me feel quaesy :sick:

Gemby!
10-10-2004, 04:46 PM
Isn't the sig's fault he can't hold it in :wacko:

Yogi
10-10-2004, 05:23 PM
Thanks, gem!!

Rat Faced
10-10-2004, 05:57 PM