PDA

View Full Version : Rar passwords, is there a way to know whats the pss?

Expire
10-10-2004, 03:22 PM
Hi all.

just got a film and the i need a pass to extract.
now i know the pass is inside but which part and is there a method to know whats the pass everytime?

the link is below showing files inside archive

thnx

vampiro
10-10-2004, 03:26 PM
have ya tried entering /www.bittorrentfiles.de into the password box???? coz sometimes it the release site or one of the file names in rar archive

Expire
10-10-2004, 03:32 PM
have ya tried entering /www.bittorrentfiles.de into the password box???? coz sometimes it the release site or one of the file names in rar archive

ill give it a go.

missing the -.mpeg out

drjogalog
10-11-2004, 02:02 PM
Probably if you go to the site they will have links to the various passwords for the .rar files. Usually it is a forum based site and you will have to register and post a few comments before being allowed the passwords. But saying that the password is like vampiro said above, the website address.

How many posts have you written now on rar passwords? More than 3 and im sure you get the same answer everytime.

Expire
10-11-2004, 06:54 PM
Probably if you go to the site they will have links to the various passwords for the .rar files. Usually it is a forum based site and you will have to register and post a few comments before being allowed the passwords. But saying that the password is like vampiro said above, the website address.

How many posts have you written now on rar passwords? More than 3 and im sure you get the same answer everytime.

I tried the web address and its doesent work...thats y im posting, to see if the pass was somewhere else in all that text.