PDA

View Full Version : Harsh Moderating or what

100%
10-10-2004, 07:14 PM
Thats some Hardcore registring Demands

Warning! Unauthorised user detected. You do not have permission to view this page. This part of the forum is for privileged Members Only.

You are not logged in, or you have been inactive for 20 minutes. Please login or register below.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, do not try to access administrative features or any other systems.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation, have you forgotten to activate your account, instructions has been sent to your email.
Password:
Forgotten Your Password? (http://www.rainbowfc.com/forums/login.php?do=lostpw) Remember Me? Members Only, you must register (http://www.rainbowfc.com/forums/register.php?do=signup) to have access to the forums.

manker
10-10-2004, 07:31 PM
:lol:

Perhaps a bane is a less harsh form of a ban over in rainbowfc land.

I've just joined that forum, eagerly awaiting manker being deemed unacceptable :D

Benno
10-10-2004, 07:31 PM
http://www.rainbowfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9

2.4 BADMOUTHING RAINBOWFC, THE SITE, RUNNING OF THE SITE, THE MEMBERS, STAFF OR ANY GROUPS ASSOCIATED WITH RAINBOWFC EITHER ON HERE OR ON ANY OTHER FORUM OR WEB SITE WILL BE VIEWED AS RELIQUISHING YOUR MEMBERSHIP. YOU WILL BE BANNED INSTANTLY. YOU DONT LIKE THE WAY THE BOARD IS RUN, THE GROUPS, THE MEMBERS, And THE STAFF USE YOUR POWER OF CHOICE AND LOG OUT AND DONT COME BACK - IT’S REALLY THAT EASY.

:bag:

Rat Faced
10-10-2004, 07:36 PM
:lol:

Perhaps a bane is a less harsh form of a ban over in rainbowfc land.

I've just joined that forum, eagerly awaiting manker being deemed unacceptable :D

Isnt Mr Fugley directing them here?
:unsure:

Gripper
10-10-2004, 07:36 PM
I like Lord Fowl's Ban. One of Donaldson's finest.
LOL :lol:

Rat Faced
10-10-2004, 07:38 PM
Do you think they will come here and bane us.

Sorry, my bade.

No, just manker.... maybe they would think he was badmouthing 'em ;)

Rat Faced
10-10-2004, 07:40 PM
Bane is an Evil God in the Forgotten Realms....

God of Assassins, if my memory serves :unsure:

:ph34r:

Cheese
10-10-2004, 07:41 PM
I like Lord Fowl's Ban. One of Donaldson's finest.
I'm more a fan of The Gape Series myself.

manker
10-10-2004, 07:43 PM
They have a torrent tracker :envy:

Now I hope they don't follow JP's referrer and bane me.

Cheese
10-10-2004, 07:46 PM
Bane is an Evil God in the Forgotten Realms....

God of Assassins, if my memory serves :unsure:

:ph34r:
Nah, Bane is the guy who broke Batman's back.

Gripper
10-10-2004, 07:48 PM
I tek it you are a fan of Thomas Coven Aunt.
Love the series anything with a coven init floats my bait :)

manker
10-10-2004, 07:49 PM
What's my referrer :blink:
This. (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?p=876283#post876283) :blink:

manker
10-10-2004, 07:51 PM
Love the series anything with a coven init floats my bait :)
You should use a tad more lead shot, or steel shot if you respect the waterfowl ;)

Gripper
10-10-2004, 08:08 PM
I use purely organic shot when I shoot :blink
Had to edit as I was a bit premeture:

manker
10-10-2004, 09:12 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest update:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/manker/SNAG-0181.jpg

More harsh modding, banned this time rather than merely baned.

I wonder who Sam requested to be banned. :huh:

Cheese
10-10-2004, 09:47 PM
I got banned and I didn't even do anything wrong.:blink:

I suppose I better go back and rectify that situation.:shifty:

bujub22
10-11-2004, 01:08 AM
Do you think they will come here and bane us.

Sorry, my bade.
:lol: :lol:

laufer
08-25-2007, 03:51 AM
WTF**K ya all shitheads talking about? Let me kick ya asses again come and see me lols.:angry:

Colt Seevers
08-25-2007, 05:36 AM
WTF**K ya all shitheads talking about? Let me kick ya asses again come and see me lols.:angry:

http://jobbie.games.googlepages.com/ohrly.gif

Cheese
08-25-2007, 08:30 AM
This is a rather confusing thread now it is missing JP's posts.

enoughfakefiles
08-25-2007, 08:32 AM
They must've fell off the forum.

Cheese
08-25-2007, 08:35 AM
They still have funny rules:

GENERAL GUIDELINES
Registration
If you agree to the following statement and agree to abide by these terms you may register. Note that Rainbowfc Forums is "Private Members Only" meaning you will need to purchase a subscription package to access all the forums. Unless if there's any promotional offers running at that time.

Downloading Torrent
You may download as many torrents as you like providing you "upload" as much as you "download" simply meaning keep on seeding for as long as you possibly can, this will help many other users download faster so you can get of the hook sooner also this will help us to help you.
Uploading Torrent
Uploading is so much more fun so upload as much as you can or as many as you like providing you seed them for a reasonably good time preferably 24hours or so this will eliminate you from being a deserter leaving many users hanging on a cliff. No offence but if any users complain you will get a warning for nothing. The only requirement is that you post an image related with the torrent, image size accepted currently is width 225 x 150 height that's all.
Passwords
Posting passwords else where is not permitted in any circumstances in-fact it will get your account "suspended" if not "banned" immediately, please respect our forums rules. If you do not agree with the way this site will run, then simply do not to register.

Posting Else Where
You may post as many torrent files else where as you like this will help the community grow and for that you might get rewarded, If you do lets keep it between us as our secret no one else needs to know about your promotion but if you like you can tell everyone or start a topic.

Starting New Topics
Important always do a little search to find out if there is any similar torrent already posted. A good poster should always include topic title as the torrent file and a very short description also file properties and running time etc. Go to the forum "Rainbowfc Caf'e" there you should find few posting template just copy paste then enter details.

Replying To A Topic
Be sure not to quote the authors post as it will make no sense to post exact words twice since it's already been posted there. Simply click the "ADD REPLY" button and make out a nice sentence if you do that we will love you not hate you.

Sending PMs (Private Messages)
Do not send any passwords as a favors to anyone under any circumstances via the PM Center "Private Messages" as these may be tracked and if found that user will be suspended for XX days.

When uploading an "avatar" picture the image extensions allowed are (gif/jpg/jpeg/png) with size limits of width 160pixels x height 160pixels and the maximum file size allowed is 200kb/s. Any image containing nudity will be removed with/without a warning 1st time next time account will be suspended.

Profile Picture
When uploading an "photo" the image extensions allowed are (gif/jpg/jpeg/png) with size limits of width 160pixels x height 160pixels and the maximum file size allowed is 200kb/s. Any image containing nudity will be removed with/without a warning 1st time next time account will be suspended.

Signature
When uploading an "signature" the image extensions allowed are (gif/jpg/jpeg/png) with size limits of width 324pixels x height 64pixels and the maximum file size allowed is 400kb/s. Any image containing nudity will be removed with/without a warning 1st time next time account will be suspended.

Contributor Pass
Package Includes unlimited access to all rainbowfc forums including the Adult 18+ Torrents except the V.I.P. Torrents forums.

V.I.P. Member Pass
Package Includes unlimited access to all rainbowfc forums including Adult 18+ Torrents and the V.I.P. Torrents forums with most standard features enabled.

Elite Member PASS
Package Includes unlimited access to all rainbowfc forums including Adult 18+ Torrents and the V.I.P. Torrents forums with many advanced features enabled.

Cheese
08-25-2007, 08:36 AM
I don't think this rule would go down too well here:

1-8 reply posts per one member account per day. If you exceed this limit your ability to post may be disabled for 4-7 days. If this happens you will be notified via pm (Personal Messenger). We hope that 1-8 reply posts per day are an acceptable limit for most of our serious members. We guarantee you won't miss anything during your subscription period. We will continue to monitor and modify these new rules to satisfy all needs of our members.

enoughfakefiles
08-25-2007, 08:40 AM
Only bottom three look worth it.

enoughfakefiles
08-25-2007, 08:42 AM
A lot of people's inbox would be full if that was the lounge :lol: