PDA

View Full Version : new rule

vidcc
10-10-2004, 11:38 PM
New Rule: Everyone has to stop pretending that George Bush is macho because, plainly, he acts like a girl.Not a woman – a girl. Not a week goes by when John Kerry isn't attacked because he said something that hurt someone's feelings. According to Bush spokes people, Kerry lost the first debate because of his “new insult” to our allies when he said the coalition wasn't genuine. Poland had Lithuania over for a debate party that night, and now they can't look at each other without crying.
All of the attacks on Kerry involve his thoughtless words, like when he said the Iraqi prime minister wasn't legitimate – the bitch; he hurt the troops when he said Iraq was the wrong war at the wrong time – men!; he hurt the Vietnam vets when he called that war a mistake – he is so not sitting with us at lunch anymore.

Bush is all, “And another thing about John Kerry: he uses Botox, he spends too much time on his hair, and he's two-faced: flip-flopper!

And, I bet John Kerry didn't even deserve any of those medals. I woulda gone to stupid old Vietnam , but I wanted to be a stay-at-home soldier.”

Excuse me, this president isn't resolute: he's on the rag.

He stopped having press conferences, which is basically saying, “I'm not talking to you.” He acted all crampy at the debates: “Its hard work” – I kept waiting for him to say, “If you don't like how I do your shirts, then iron them yourself.”

He even ran for President like a girl. Promising to “restore dignity to the Oval office.” What man gives a rat's ass about restoring an office? A real man thinks the Oval Office lost all its integrity the day Monica Lewinsky stopped coming in there to blow the president.

And then, in the one area – I'm talking about Iraq – where he could use being a little in touch with his feminine side he acts like the typical stupid male, who gets himself lost when he's driving, won't admit it, and won't stop and ask for directions. Always insisting, “Please, I know what I'm doing.”

The only time guys like this learn their lesson is when their wives leave them. So on November second, I suggest we get a divorce.

Bill mayer

ruthie
10-10-2004, 11:40 PM
I saw that Friday night. Pretty good show.
It's Bill Maher, incidently.

manker
10-10-2004, 11:44 PM
This guy is brilliant! Great excerpt :D

Excuse me, this president isn't resolute: he's on the rag.

:lol: :lol:

vidcc
10-10-2004, 11:45 PM
It's Bill Maher, incidently.
Yup and in all the other posts i spelt it correctly....just got big fingers and mistyped:(

ruthie
10-10-2004, 11:47 PM
On his site, it says he supposed to be at Carnegie Hall in December, however Carnegie hall doesn't list him. Bummer. I would like to go see him.

100%
10-11-2004, 12:03 AM
it would be better if the truth wuld come out BEFORE they elected

bujub22
10-11-2004, 01:01 AM
http://www.jerrypippin.com/bush_borg.jpg

vidcc
10-11-2004, 04:23 AM
On his site, it says he supposed to be at Carnegie Hall in December, however Carnegie hall doesn't list him. Bummer. I would like to go see him.
I saw one of his stand up shows on the box and i wasn't that impressed. I do find parts of his current tv show quite amusing but i only see it once in a while if it happens to be on when i channel flick

cpt_azad
10-11-2004, 04:45 AM
http://www.jerrypippin.com/bush_borg.jpg

:lol:

shit, i'm watching some of the shock and awe vids from the beginning of the war, and the news channels that are commentating (CNN, Fox, etc.) are saying stuff like oh it's not in the residential area and don't worry folks not too many casualties. BULLSHIT, in one part of the video a hotel gets bombed like 5 times, not once, not twice, but 5 fuckin times. jesus christ man. i doubt saddam or any of his ppl would be in a hotel during the invasion. a really good one to check out is this, go to google and type in:

shock and awe JTP VCD

click on the link that says something like falconbrigade or something, and then download it (click edit>find>JTP VCD). it's about 70 mb. worth it.

ruthie
10-11-2004, 04:46 AM
well then, I'm not as bummed...thanks :)

cpt_azad
10-11-2004, 04:54 AM
here it is, right click save target as:

h*tp://www.falconbrigade.com/vids/Iraq.Shock.and.Awe.Start.JTP.VCD.mpg

cpt_azad
10-11-2004, 04:55 AM
warning, that vid is 70 mb

oh and forward to 5:40 and watch, listen to the howl of the missile as it comes in then teh flash followed by the sound, it's so surreal.

cpt_azad
10-11-2004, 04:56 AM
the anti-aircraft guns are so freakin loud too :ph34r:

cpt_azad
10-11-2004, 05:07 AM
anyone else have any shock and awe videos? i'm looking for some, but google isn't very friendly when it comes to that, emule is way too slow, kazaa just plain sucks. i'm looking particularly for something that has anti-aircraft tracer fire in it....

Busyman
10-11-2004, 05:07 AM
the anti-aircraft guns are so freakin loud too :ph34r:
Edit damnit edit!!!

cpt_azad
10-11-2004, 05:11 AM
:shifty: never heard of this "edit" thing b4 :shifty:

so, anyone know of any vids out there w/ anti-aircraft tracer fire?

Busyman
10-11-2004, 05:13 AM
:shifty: never heard of this "edit" thing b4 :shifty:

so, anyone know of any vids out there w/ anti-aircraft tracer fire?
Really. :huh:

Your a dick. :dry:

cpt_azad
10-11-2004, 05:15 AM
Really. :huh:

Your a dick. :dry:

:dry:

Gripper
10-11-2004, 08:08 AM
I wish Blair would stop licking his ass,mind I think Blair is this guy :devil:

Yogi
10-11-2004, 11:24 AM
http://www.sanshine.nl/blog/graphics/balkenende_bush.jpg

Bush to Balkenende: You have proven to be one of Europe's leaders.:lol: :lol:

How much dorkness can you get in one picture????