PDA

View Full Version : no more invites?

10-11-2004, 03:27 AM
i have several gmail accounts and i used to get plenty of invites. for the past 3 weeks i havent gotten a single invite! has google stoped giving them out for the moment or is it just my accounts? is the send invites thing in that dark blue bar at the top of the screen still or did they move it? if its my accounts is there anything I can do to get invites faster? thanks for the help

Mr. Blunt
10-11-2004, 03:42 AM
I believe they don't show the invites in that big blue bar anymore. They tell you when you have invites below the side bar.

I haven't noticed if they stopped giving out invites. I still have those six they gave me a while back just sitting there.

Filliz
10-11-2004, 03:45 AM
Every email you receive has an option at the bottom of the page,to give an invite to the person who send you that mail.

Mr. Blunt
10-11-2004, 03:47 AM
Every email you receive has an option at the bottom of the page,to give an invite to the person who send you that mail.
Yeah that too. It'll only show up if you have available invites.

10-11-2004, 03:57 AM
I believe they don't show the invites in that big blue bar anymore. They tell you when you have invited below the side bar.

I haven't noticed if they stopped giving out invites. I still have those six they gave me a while back just sitting there.
can u post a pic plz? i looked all over but couldnt find it. maybe i dont have invites though. i should though, it been 3 weeks and im gettin pissed @ google!

Mr. Blunt
10-11-2004, 04:02 AM
Of course :)

http://img55.exs.cx/img55/8637/invites.png