PDA

View Full Version : Duvet Help

DarthInsinuate
10-11-2004, 11:20 AM
How do i put the covers on to my duvet quickly, and without needing to climb inside the cover, my mum showed me how once, but i wasn't paying attention again :dry:

Lilmiss
10-11-2004, 11:28 AM
Can't help you here.
I generally throw the cover over the top of me 4 poster, and climb inside them.:huh:

Not the best plan, for stoners like me.

100%
Easy trik

take the Cover - invert it = make it inside out
put arms up the cover-grab top corners - then grab 2 corners of duvet
then flip the cover over the duvet

Comprende?

learnt it from a Nurse:cool:

manker
How do i put the covers on to my duvet quickly, and without needing to climb inside the cover, my mum showed me how once, but i wasn't paying attention again :dry:
Turn the duvet cover inside out, then put your hands inside the duvet cover and find the top corners, then while holding them also grasp the corresponding corners of the duvet and shake the whole thing so the duvet cover covers the duvet :blink:

That's what my Mam told me, I remember it vividly. I wasn't entirely sure of the whole process so for the entire 3 years of study I didn't dare take the duvet cover off. I suggest you do the same. :unsure:

DanB
10-11-2004, 11:30 AM
Turn the duvet cover inside out, then put your hands inside the duvet cover and find the top corners, then while holding them also grasp the corresponding corners of the duvet and shake the whole thing so the duvet cover covers the duvet :blink:

That's what my Mam told me, I remember it vividly. I wasn't entirely sure of the whole process so for the entire 3 years of study I didn't dare take the duvet cover off. I suggest you do the same. :unsure:

Thats how I do it too :01:

100%
10-11-2004, 11:31 AM
The goood thing with this technique - is when you take it of for washing - just take it off so its inverted - then after wash its ready for anti-flip flop duvet speed tweak

Fuk why do i know this shit
i should get a maid - or atleast train the Girlfriend

DarthInsinuate
10-11-2004, 12:24 PM
fantastic, that took all of 15 seconds

my mum kept trying to teach me a method involving rolling the thing up or something :dry:

Spider_dude
10-11-2004, 12:42 PM
your mum teaches you drugs?

DanB
10-11-2004, 12:49 PM
fantastic, that took all of 15 seconds

my mum kept trying to teach me a method involving rolling the thing up or something :dry:

:huh: Smoke the bed ?