PDA

View Full Version : Best Tool Album

hdiazm
03-26-2003, 02:33 AM
I was just wandering someone can tell me which is the best album from tool. Ive heard some of their songs, but I want to buy oneof their albums and since they have so many I dont know which one to buy

metalrebelzz
03-26-2003, 02:58 AM
my personal favorite is Aenima (or Aenema SP???)

Tool rocks!!!! :D

Ad
03-26-2003, 03:12 AM
absolute awrsome band yeah!!!
Aenema is my fav Laterous is good too undertoe great Best ever tool song is uligy 2 track on aenema

imported_computerfreak76
03-26-2003, 03:50 AM
opiate & undertow

aenema & lateralus lack the heaviness that the first two have.

Ad
03-26-2003, 04:00 AM
aenema & lateralus lack the heaviness that the first two have Maybe lateralus does but not aenema your kidding

metalrebelzz
03-26-2003, 04:01 AM
adthomp!!! you are cool!!!!!!!!!!!! damn!!!!! finally somebody else that loves that song!!!!!!!

Eulogy rocks!!!

also, I love Ions (-) hehehehehehe lol :P

EDIT: computerfreak, I will admit they have strayed in Lateralus, but Aenima is still Tool at its best!!!!

I have Undertow, Aenema, and Lateralus and planning on getting Opiate as soon as I can find it....(lol even tho its older than the rest, its really hard to find....seeing as how I'm going to buy the cd instead of getting it on here, cause I like the artwork (lol if u can call it that) they put on the insert

imported_computerfreak76
03-26-2003, 04:06 AM
i never said i DONT like aenema & lateralus i just like opiate & undertow better.

i was kinda disappointed when i seen tool live in charlotte last year they didnt play one single song from opiate or undertow, i was like damn those two albums were the ones i most wanted to hear live.

i have to agree i think eulogy is the best track off of aenema.

notice my avatar?
lol

imported_computerfreak76
03-26-2003, 04:09 AM
thats the only bad part of not buying an album.

i will admit though lateralus is the only album ive bought in almost 4 years
just because i wanted to have all of tools album art.

metalrebelzz
03-26-2003, 04:26 AM
lol yeah,
i agree,
gotta love the artwork.....

haven't heard opiate yet, so I'll have to check it out..... :D

Ad
03-26-2003, 04:35 AM
opiate is only an ep about 6 tracks (I think its the most heaviest out of the lot the bonus track well I won't spoil it its funny

imported_computerfreak76
03-26-2003, 04:37 AM
dude what the hell are you waiting for??????????

imported_computerfreak76
03-26-2003, 04:42 AM
also cold & ugly and jerk-off from opiate are live

aeo
03-27-2003, 06:34 PM
G'day all,

Was the band "A perfect circle" made up of Tool members?? They sound a lot like eachother.

Also Tool would have to be one of the best live bands i have ever seen, (i've seen a lot (old fart)) anyway i saw them in London about 5-6 years ago. Did not know much about them then but a mate said we should check this band out.
Along we go............wow what energy you could taste it. Best part was the band itself, one was painted blue all over and another had a suit of light globes that would flash and strobe....

It was such a great night..............for those of you who dont know Tool...FIND OUT NOW...QUICK.

imported_computerfreak76
03-27-2003, 07:24 PM
maynard james keenan is the only perfect circle member from tool

Ad
03-28-2003, 01:08 AM
And maynard is one tof the best singers ever don't get confused Perfect Circle made Maynard Baled and put him on the guitar to confuse people

Adster
07-26-2003, 01:18 PM
There all great and maynards lyrics kick ass anima is my favorite out of the lot I would say love that song eulogy

morkgrey
08-11-2003, 09:43 PM
Hey your talking to a huge TOOL fan here the best album is without doubt-Aenima and certainly Lateralus is up there..........Mork

Damnatory
08-11-2003, 10:34 PM
By far the best is Aenima, every song on that album was at one time, my favorite song. Latley I have been really enjoying "Salival", TOOL's box set live album.
The variations on Salival are amazing, changing their already great songs into even greater masterpieces. The drummer in TOOL, Danny, shows off his extreme talents in this album as well. He is the only man I have ever seen that can play and hold 4 different musical times simultaneously. (Just imagine, thats controlling all 4 of your limbs while thinking of 4 different beats and playing them all together. It's absurdly difficult!!!)

Celerystalksme
08-12-2003, 02:34 AM
Considering everyone has already said all the reasons why Aenima is the best tool album....i guess all i can say is yes i agree Aenima is their best...Hooker with a penis (such class) and well Stinkfist of course :)