PDA

View Full Version : question abt registering product.....

sameer0807
10-13-2004, 05:35 AM
Hey guys,
I have couple of adobe softwares that i downloaded from supernova....During the installation i put in the serial# which was included in readme.txt file and it installed perfecty wiith no error's.....

now i want to register the software.....but when i try to register it, it gives me error that the serial# is not correct...how can that be possible..since i used the same serial# to install the software....

can't i register the product?? is there a way to register the product and get further updates??

please advice...

thanx for ur time,
Cheers mate :-)

Rip The Jacker
10-13-2004, 05:42 AM
Hello again. :P

Are you sure you want to register a program you downloaded illegally? There is a chance that you might get in trouble... :unsure:

sameer0807
10-13-2004, 05:49 AM
Hello again. :P

Are you sure you want to register a program you downloaded illegally? There is a chance that you might get in trouble... :unsure:

but is there a way to get valid serial# or somethin to register the product...i just need to register the product 'cause i need updates!!

RPerry
10-13-2004, 05:49 AM
yeah, rule of thumb, don't register downloaded programs ;)

firefox
10-14-2004, 02:57 PM
Some peoples kids. How do you expect to registar a product that you downloaded illegally. You should be glad you got the program for free. If you want to register it so badly then go to the store, buy the product in question, then install it, and then registar it.

Oh yeah, then do not forget to make an iso image of the cd with a nfo file with your serial number so that you can share it with others. They will not want to register it anyway.

maskawaih
10-14-2004, 03:00 PM
but is there a way to get valid serial# or somethin to register the product...i just need to register the product 'cause i need updates!!
why you need the updates so much? :huh:

dodgy368
10-14-2004, 08:20 PM
You don't need the updates, just wait til the latest version hits suprnova and d/l that.

sameer0807
10-14-2004, 09:08 PM
thnx guys for ur response....