PDA

View Full Version : Ungabunga!

ruhroh
03-26-2003, 05:33 AM
Three explorers were hiking through the jungles of India when the lead explorer motioned for them to stop."Be still he said,I think we're being watched"..As they looked around themselves they realized that they were surrounded by a tribe of angry pygmies!"Stand your ground and be still",said the leader to the other men,who obviously were becoming fearful.Just then,the pygmie chief walked up to the men..looked the first man right in the eyes and said,"DEATH!!OR UNGABUNGA!!" The explorer looked at the little pygmie chief in bewilderment,almost smiled and said pardon me?...Again the chief spoke louder and said,"DEATH!!OR UNGABUNGA!!" Quite puzzled,the man replied,"well?Ungabunga I guess. The little chief threw up his arms and with a wild look in his eyes screamed,UNGABUNGA!!!! Just then all the little pygmies came running at the man,threw him down and proceeded to rape the holy hell out of him!They left him on the ground bleeding. The little chief walked up to the next man and said,"DEATH!!OR UNGABUNGA!! The man started crying and pleading,but the chief just looked at him and said again,"DEATH!! OR UNGABUNGA!! The broken man knowing he had little choice slobbered the words ungabunga.Again the chief threw up his arms and screamed,"UNGABUNGA!!" All the little pygmies came running,raped the man furiously,and left him bleeding on the ground also. The last man having watched this horror unfold before him decided that there was no way he would stand to lose his dignity in this loathesome manner...so when the chief slowly walked up to him and asked him, rather quietly this time..Death?Or ungabunga? The man stood tall,threw back his shoulders and replied,"DEATH." The chief slowly turned,then threw up his hands wildly and said,"DEATH!!.......................BY UNGABUNGA!!!!!!!!!! lol...hoped you liked it :lol:

imported_computerfreak76
03-26-2003, 06:49 AM
thats a good one i heard it about 10 years ago though

ruhroh
03-27-2003, 06:06 AM
:huh:

Z
03-27-2003, 06:19 AM
yes i have. :P but is it a joke or a drunk college story? :lol:
B)

(i needed this post.) :P

ruhroh
03-27-2003, 06:29 AM
Man...I'll tellya...this joke...with the visual aids of a storyteller was so damn funny...anytime,anywhere it was told..its ageless.

Z
03-27-2003, 08:12 AM
yes. i feel sorry for dat sucka. ha ha ! :lol: :lol: :P B) :D