PDA

View Full Version : most annoying commerical?

natedogg
10-14-2004, 12:56 AM
well since this is the new tv section, what is the most annoying commericals?i think the toys r us commericals can't those kids just shut up and say thank you one time

spirex
10-14-2004, 02:15 AM
I say it's the Trix commercials. Can't those kids get jobs and buy their own box of ceral.

natedogg
10-14-2004, 02:20 AM
yeah i noe why cant they let the rabbit have the trix :lol:

Haz
10-14-2004, 06:36 AM
Those damn Ford commercials that start up like movie trailers. One starts off sounding like a romance movie, and you don't find out it's about a damn truck until the last 20 seconds or so, "The beautiful union between a man and his machine." Wtf?

Another spoofs Lord of the Rings, theres a sci-fi one, a horror one, it goes on and on. Who the hell thought this crap would sell cars? And the announcer sounds like such a condescending little prick, it's like they're intentionally trying to piss you off.

Rip The Jacker
10-14-2004, 06:46 AM
I also really hate the Trix commercials. That rabbit is a wuss, if I was him, I would smack the shit out of those kids and take the Trix.

DarthInsinuate
10-14-2004, 08:26 AM
the new Phones 4 U ads, they're too effective - i liked the old one though, it was a funky song

ofbz
10-14-2004, 08:38 AM
proziac? or any "legal drug that makes you happy" commercial -boring
all the "call 1800-lawyer" commercial -stupid
all the ones that start with:"need a highschool diploma..." -worthless
burger king and macdonalds commercials -they make me hungry!!!

Nightwolf
10-14-2004, 04:39 PM
EBAY! For such a great website they sure make lousy and annoying commercials. You know, the ones where they take a real song and change the words like "Do you know the way to use eBay?" They just suck so bad, I can't even stand to watch them. Just thinking about them irritates the hell out of me.

baccyman
10-14-2004, 05:58 PM
they are all annoying . bloody things ruin the programs

ahctlucabbuS
10-14-2004, 06:29 PM
Great,

An official tv section and the mindless topics start flooding in. :P

Just like the real thing then. ;)

I agree with baccyman by the way

natedogg
10-15-2004, 03:46 AM
i also hate those collage commericals, they always run though my court shows :angry:

NightStalker
10-15-2004, 04:40 PM
Enzyte "Natural Male Enhancement"

Nightwolf
10-16-2004, 06:19 AM

Yeah, I thought they were kind of funny at first but now they just annoy me. It's actually insulting to men in general.

Another one that's been getting on my nerves lately is the Russian chick who says "Ever think you might have worms?" Yeah, and I'm gonna go to your website so you can install some spyware or adware to make my system even worse. I don't think so.

Smurfette
10-16-2004, 06:45 AM
In the UK it's only really the cable/sattelite viewers that get the shit commercials - the 'free' (we have to buy a 'licence' to own a TV) terrestrial channels are mainly too expensive for them to advertise anytime except the dead of night or 'pensioner time' in the afternoon before school's out, but...

Loan companies - "Get Yourself Out Of Debt" ads just invite people to rob Peter to pay Paul, at the very real risk of losing their house and posessions.
'NO win, no fee' solicitors - soliciting people to sue for the smallest accident is the second-worst aspect of American society behind violent crime and I don't like the idea that we're heading that way. Witness the US store owner that was successfully sued by a customer that tripped over a pushchair (or whatever they're called over there), even though it was the plaintiff's fucking baby in it! Numerous incidences of people planting nasties in burgers to claim damages from fast food outlets and the famous almost-case against Janet Jackson & her nipple reveal exactly how far it's got over there. Depressing.
Ringtone - What?? Ringtone adverts? How can they be annoying? Apart from the twee-ness of the cunt doing the voicover and the frequency (music video ends, ringtonead#1, ringtonead#2, ringtonead#1, ringtonead#2, normal ad, ringtonead#1, ringtonead#2, ringtonead#1, ringtonead#2, another music video) there's really nothing wrong with them.

baccyman
10-17-2004, 05:52 PM
the worst are all the ads for sanitary towels and tampons who needs to see rubbish like that .

Damnatory
10-18-2004, 02:36 AM

I think those commercials are hilarious, simply because of how eager the wife looks when he come home. It's like " YAY! I get some wanker! "

Though I tend to love commercials with the exception of the mortgage, and car lot ones...

Mïcrösöül°V³
10-18-2004, 03:07 AM
i find the "boost mobile" commercial extremely stupidly annoying. Its the commercial for the new junky nextel cell phone spin-off. the rap song they are singing in it sounds so retarded, it makes me wanna smash the TV, but then again, you cant spell crap without rap..........upside, downside, east side, that side, what side...........................ahhhhhhh.....I HATE IT!

Keikan
10-18-2004, 03:52 AM
There's this commercial on tv for Kraft Singles Cheese slices and there's a girl is so annoying "your not the one growing dad" her voice is so annoying just wanna take a hand and slap

asmithz
10-18-2004, 04:45 AM
Thers one that only airs in the morning, around 5am. Its a weight lost comerical. The guy says, " Stop weighing yourself, it make you go crazy." That bastard need to kill himself. I hate all commericals that dont apply to me. I dont need to loose wait, i dont need tampons, i dont need dirpers, and all the other shit.

cpt_azad
10-18-2004, 06:27 AM
There's this commercial on tv for Kraft Singles Cheese slices and there's a girl is so annoying "your not the one growing dad" her voice is so annoying just wanna take a hand and slap

lmfao :lol: so i'm not the only one :D

camstuf
10-18-2004, 07:00 AM
I hate the guy beggin for money for the christian's childrens fund,
and when he always says: you ain't doing nothing, I bet you just forgot to call....