JONNO_CELEBS
10-14-2004, 01:06 PM
Not brushed my teef for 52 hours :ph34r:
Prolly gonna be a few days before I can too :x

Niiiiiiiiiice:lol:

Jonno :cool:

Yogi
10-14-2004, 01:19 PM
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/shop/tools/img/items/ACM16CCD1198.01.jpg---------------

maskawaih
10-14-2004, 01:24 PM
Listerine RUles! :01:

Yogi
10-14-2004, 01:36 PM
http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/ksm0742l.jpg---------------

JONNO_CELEBS
10-14-2004, 01:36 PM
Can't gargle, that's even worse :ph34r:

Yogi
10-14-2004, 01:38 PM
Can't gargle, that's even worse :ph34r:

Wow, i feel for you.................:lol: :lol: :lol:

DanB
10-14-2004, 01:56 PM
Eat mints :rolleyes:

JONNO_CELEBS
10-14-2004, 02:00 PM
I am eating mints :01:

Hopefully they have a laxitive fx too :01: :ph34r:

DanB
10-14-2004, 02:02 PM
Possibly but a safer bet would be eating prunes

JONNO_CELEBS
10-14-2004, 02:17 PM
Syrup of figs dude :01:

Tastes fucking gross but is reacting quite funny with all the other stuff I pumping in my body :lol:

Me is a walking chemical plant :lol:

DanB
10-14-2004, 02:27 PM
Well fook, I'd hate to be near you when it does let it rip then

JONNO_CELEBS
10-14-2004, 02:36 PM
PLEASE!!!!! Don't say "Rip" :ph34r:

DanB
10-14-2004, 02:37 PM
The mother of all logs

Dr Spaulding
10-14-2004, 02:47 PM
the importance of brushing teeth has been lost long ago. In the past, when brushing teeth was considered an important event, people spent an average of three hours a day practicing dental hygiene. Most often this took place in front of a mirror. Three hours a day, moving your hand back and forth, whilst looking at yourself in a mirror led to intense self-evaluation and reflection on life. Famous philosophers of the time were often inspired by brushing teeth, leading to such great works as "My Teeth, My Soul," "Semiotics, Transcendentalism, and Plaque," and the famous quote "I brush, therefore I am," which was later plagiarized by Descartes.

However, the balanced lifestyle of those times was lost after the great King Gerbil of Phoenicia died of old age. It has been an endless downward spiral of decay and lost values for Earth since then.

The story of King Gerbil of Phoenicia is not well known. He was perhaps the greatest person to live on the planet Earth, second only to Ronald Reagan, his predecessor. Both Kings realized that the secret to a well-balanced life and self-reflection lay in brushing teeth. Sadly, Ronald Reagan's reputation and existence was wiped out by the second Ronald Reagan, who once was president of the U.S.A., Earth. He purposefully eliminated all historical traces of the earlier one, to avoid comparisons which would have inevitably led to his lynching.

King Gerbil taught people the true value of brushing teeth. It was he who established the College for Teeth, the International Committee for Dental Care, and the much-respected Twenty Brushings Sunday which occurred every Thursday. Sadly, his death came abruptly, and no successor had been trained to value the importance of brushing teeth. King Hatatuti, a clever politician and nephew to King Gerbil, proclaimed himself King. Sadly, he was not aware of the importance of brushing teeth, and did not continue King Gerbil's ideologies. In fact, King Hatatuti closed down the much-respected Institute for Dental Awareness, because he felt it was an unnecessary government office. This office was the center of King Gerbil's dental programs, and after its closing, most other dental offices, due to lack of government funding, soon went bankrupt.

King Hatatuti's changes slowly led to a decrease in brushing teeth. Although his intentions were good, the results were disastrous. Now that there wasn't as much hype about brushing teeth, people began to do other things instead, such as playing games and watching criminals get eaten by lions in arenas. Thus they stopped being as introspective as before, and over the course of the following generations, people became confused.

This led to people seeking meaning in external things, as opposed to internal speculation. Wars arose, Fascist leaders who forced their beliefs on others were favored, and people began to prefer being guided as opposed to finding their own beliefs.

As said, since the death of King Gerbil, the world has been losing its moral values and communal integrity in a downward spiral.

JONNO_CELEBS
10-14-2004, 03:47 PM
The importance of not brushing teeth 2 days after a hernia operation due to G.E.R.D and throwing up or heavy gaging when brushing/garggling is to not rip the wound :rolleyes:

Nice post tho :)

Busyman
10-14-2004, 04:15 PM
Eat cheese and chew sugarless gum.

Why can't you brush? What's G.E.R.D.?

JONNO_CELEBS
10-14-2004, 04:54 PM
3. What are some symptoms of GERD? The four major symptoms of GERD are:

Heartburn (uncomfortable, rising, burning sensation behind the breastbone).
Regurgitation of gastric acid
Source http://www.gerd.com/faq/gerd-faq.htm#1

Basically I throw up and gag a lot :)

bujub22
10-14-2004, 05:41 PM
:( damn that sound awful!

Guillaume
10-14-2004, 05:43 PM
http://www.gerd.com/faq/gerd-faq.htm#1

Damn , I didn't know that heartburn could be this serious... :o

JONNO_CELEBS
10-14-2004, 05:55 PM
Meh, you get used to it after 8 or 9 years :lol:

maskawaih
10-14-2004, 06:11 PM
smoking makes breath smells.

JONNO_CELEBS
10-14-2004, 06:15 PM
Usually my breath never smells and I smoke :01:

It's stunting my growth tho :ph34r:
I used to be 6'3" , acording to docs I'm now 6'1.5" :blink:

DanB
10-14-2004, 06:20 PM
Its cos you need a shit ;)

JONNO_CELEBS
10-14-2004, 07:20 PM
This is true :01:

bujub22
10-14-2004, 07:59 PM
Its cos you need a shit ;)
http://www.healingdaily.com/colon-kidney-detoxification/psyllium-helps-fight-constipation.jpg